Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884384 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2014
femsuper: Hello guys...I received a mail that I should come with a 3months travel health insurance...Please, I need advice on the insurance company I should go for between Mutual Benefit Assurance, AICO and IGI... stating the probable cost of the insurance for each of these firms will be highly appreciated...I need answers asap...thanks guys.

AIICO is 23k while IGI is 14,500. I don't know of mutual benefit. Please don't go with anyhow insurance o, trust those guys will bounce you.
Go for IGI, it would be accepted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2014
bissiejoe:

That was the situation with me, an hour after the interview, I got a mail asking me to send confirmation of transfer of fund into block account.
Like in the past, if you do not recieve a rejection mail after 5 working days, go ahead to fund the account.
Your visa will be approve, God will do it.

Thanks Guys. I appreciate your response. Will start the funding today.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Thats the goodnews already. You did your interview today and same today you got the mail asking for your blocked acct confirmation?

Good News. Congrats. Pls fund it and receive your visa. Stay blessed!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Eke40seven:
Thanks brother ya da bomb! oops! OK da deal! Jah bless!
That's is why am wondering why she was told to come get it on 15/22. I even had a mild argument about it as to whether she actually went for the right documents.
Please any other person who had done the letter of sponsorship should please let me know how long it took them to get theirs.
Thanks!

It took my sponsor like 3weeks to get me d letter. So I think it all depends on d state in questn. My state is Baden-Wuttemberg.
Hope this helps.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you Justwise..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls peOple in the house let Us know what we can use to apply for bsc in germany so far our ond is not accepted, I mean help Us to list another qualification that can be accepted for bsc in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Well,my sponsor then is also from same Baden-Wuttemberg. Precisely in Geislingen in the district of Goppigen. She did it in 15mins.Although she had called the office earlier before then to ask the requirement(s) and they said, her job and rental contract of which the day she took them there,it ws just within 15mins she got it,scanned to me immediately and then,used DHL to send me the original copy.I got it exactly 3 days though I had earlier applied for my visa interview appointment with the scanned copy she had emailed to me. She paid just 24.00 Euros to get the letter.
Note; I still believe there are differences in some other places regards this situation anyways! Thank You!
Pls, must the sponsor be a resident of the particular states a student is going or where the the sch is located?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2014
my sister got mine in less than an 1hr,she called me when she was going there and said pray ooooooooo l am going for your sponsorship letter,not upto an hour she called me back to say she got it,and the same day she sent it down here to me with the letter of admission that was sent to her from the school and l got it here in three days.
Eke40seven:
Thanks brother ya da bomb! oops! OK da deal! Jah bless!
That's is why am wondering why she was told to come get it on 15/22. I even had a mild argument about it as to whether she actually went for the right documents.
Please any other person who had done the letter of sponsorship should please let me know how long it took them to get theirs.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2014
thanks my brother.l got reply this morning that normally l have grace of 48hr before my interview date for cancellation,but as it is now l will only be allow to rebook in the next three weeks,which l think is fair enough.l hope l get one in sept cause my school resume in oct,thanks for the respond
Nimakor:
You may have problem rescheduling...on time or at all. I really do not know how hard and fast the rule is when one doesn't show up.
Get well first, then...maybe go there with a doctor's report.
Gute Besserung!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Thank You Justwise

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2014
liftmeGod: Pls peOple in the house let Us know what we can use to apply for bsc in germany so far our ond is not accepted, I mean help Us to list another qualification that can be accepted for bsc in germany
Higher National Diploma result.
Or 100level university results/transcript.

Obtain National Open University form, I think that one will really help.

Plus other requirements like IELTS or TOEFL,German Lang prof(if applicable) etc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2014
ops84:
Higher National Diploma result.
Or 100level university results/transcript.

Obtain National Open University form, I think that one will really help.

Plus other requirements like IELTS or TOEFL,German Lang prof(if applicable) etc.
NOUN form? For what exactly?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you guys for all your contributions on the sponsorship issue.
My sponsor stays in Duisburg, North Rhine Westphalia. She said it cost her €25 and they requested for the school's name.
Now the analysis
* Mine, 2 weeks (expected)
* terryo1. 3 weeks (similar to mine)
* DANNIEmore. 15mins
* betty55 less than 1 hour
@ops84 it doesn't matter what region, just as long as its on a German soil.
Please, has anyone encountered or is still encountering a long wait for sponsorship letters and how long did/will it take your sponsor to get one?
Your invaluable contributions will be highly appreciated.
God bless you all as you contribute.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Nimakor:
Howdy bro,
I think the relative ease of getting admission through NOUN may have prompted his i.e. ops84, choice of advice (guessing though). If that's the case, then am compelled to agree with him.
He can clear himself though.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Eke40seven: Thank you guys for all your contributions on the sponsorship issue.
My sponsor stays in Duisburg, North Rhine Westphalia. She said it cost her €25 and they requested for the school's name.
Now the analysis
* DANNIEmore. 15mins
Please, has anyone encountered or is still encountering a long wait for sponsorship letters and how long did/will it take your sponsor to get one?

@ Eke40seven, na ur question u don analyze so na.shuuu? Those r aproximate waitin duratn,it shdnt b more or less I supose bro or anytin else again?xoxo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2014
femsuper: Hello guys...I received a mail that I should come with a 3months travel health insurance...Please, I need advice on the insurance company I should go for between Mutual Benefit Assurance, AICO and IGI... stating the probable cost of the insurance for each of these firms will be highly appreciated...I need answers asap...thanks guys.
I used IGI on 22th of July. the cost is #14500 only. you will still collect it within 15 to 30mins. congrats.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2014
DANNIEmore:

@ Eke40seven, na ur question u don analyze so na.shuuu? Those r aproximate waitin duratn,it shdnt b more or less I supose bro or anytin else again?xoxo
LOL
You know say, the more the answers, the better the analysis and conclusion. Am just looking for people who had similar experiences to feel safe (In the multitude of counsels, there is safety)
Thanks for you answer

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2014
It all depend on whos getting it for you and the foriegners office,the more people on the qeue,the longer the time.
But generally within one hour you should get it.but how is th time involve a big deal to you guys in nigeria?

Eke40seven: Thank you guys for all your contributions on the sponsorship issue.
Now the analysis
* DANNIEmore. 15mins
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2014
omamofe:

Thank you.
were u the guy on suit and red tie?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2014
futurewise11: It all depend on whos getting it for you and the foriegners office,the more people on the qeue,the longer the time.
But generally within one hour you should get it.but how is th time involve a big deal to you guys in nigeria?

Thanks bro,
You see, time is actually a very big deal in planning especially when you have limited amount of it and its a bigger deal in my situation since mine will take 2 weeks! and not 1 hour.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2014
naijaobi:
were u the guy on suit and red tie?

Not at all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eke40seven:
Howdy bro,
I think the relative ease of getting admission through NOUN may have prompted his i.e. ops84, choice of advice (guessing though). If that's the case, then am compelled to agree with him.
He can clear himself though.
Mir geht's gut. Und dir?

Well, would getting admitted (buying the NOUN form that is) be equal to enrollment + course registration + TMAs + Examinations for two semesters?
Lest I forget, the date of the purchase will be there!
I'm no wet blanket (far from it), but this's not rocket science. It's not gonna add up!
However, if it has worked, it could it still work.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nimakor:
I think it will be very easier to get admission in NOUN and get the 100level result/transcript as required instead of going through the hassle of jamb or spending two years in a polytechnic b4 be able to apply fr his/ her Bsc in germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nimakor:
Mir geht's gut. Und dir?

Well, would getting admitted (buying the NOUN form that is) be equal to enrollment + course registration + TMAs + Examinations for two semesters?
I'm no wet blanket (far from it), but this's not rocket science. It's not gonna add up!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nimakor:
Mir geht's gut. Und dir?

Yeah salutes bro,
I get what you mean and I agree with you. The plan will be far from feasible taking your situation and status into context and neither will it be for me. However, from his point of view, someone with only an OND or only SSCE it could be a viable option. Also considering the fact that its taking ASUP like forever to call off the strike (or have they? am not sure). The only feasible or the fastest option they may have in gaining admission will be through NOUN even if its a year.
I won't know if there are faster options through Abitur or student colleges in Germany though.
May be someone who used that means could help him out.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
ops84:
I think it will be very easier to get admission in NOUN and get the 100level result/transcript as required instead of going through the hassle of jamb or spending two years in a polytechnic b4 be able to apply fr his/ her Bsc in germany.
Sure! It's a no brainer! Although, if you had put it less vaguely...I would have saved myself from the disproportionate comment.
Thanks for the clarity, though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eke40seven:
Yeah salutes bro,
I get what you mean and I agree with you. The plan will be far from feasible taking your situation and status into context and neither will it be for me. However, from his point of view, someone with only an OND or only SSCE it could be a viable option. Also considering the fact that its taking ASUP like forever to call off the strike (or have they? am not sure). The only feasible or the fastest option they may have in gaining admission will be through NOUN even if its a year.
I won't know if there are faster options through Abitur or student colleges in Germany though.
May be someone who used that means could help him out.
I couldnt get some of your 'gist' (typo, I guess?)
Yes, a one-year program at Noun would strengthen his position, and would be cost-effective too.
It would require commitment and patience thou.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
uchezdedon: Who is going to south Westphalia ( sudwestfalen)

I am ooo....what campus are you? I will be going to Soest. When is your interview? Mine is sept 12th
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Soest campus too. Am expecting my letter of sponsorship. What arrangement have u make abt accommodation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Am also going soest. My program is business administration with informatics (bsc) and u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.