Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884994 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Make una follow me celebrate. I picked up my visa from d consulate today.

13 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
abiegirl: Make una follow me celebrate. I picked up my visa from d consulate today.

Congratulations abi!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
abiegirl: Make una follow me celebrate. I picked up my visa from d consulate today.
congrats gal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2014

Huge congratulations! This is goodnews we need to always hear here o. Congrats again!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by expresschamber: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Big Congrats girl! I tap into your grace. was the interview difficult? I hope to go for mine too. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Big congrat to you abiegirl.wishing you success ahead
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Congratulations Dear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Congrats Abie!
When are you leaving? I could be joining you in Mannheim (Hochschule Mannheim) by March.
Gute Reise!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Congrats @ abigirl. Plz did u make use of blocked account or letter of sponsorship?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Congratulations!
Best of luck!
Go and conquer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
congrats dear..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
uchezdedon: Am also going soest. My program is business administration with informatics (bsc) and u?

Oh same program bro! I have applied for a place in the student hall.They replied saying; the normal time to wait after your application is 6 to 12 months. They advised me to search the private market till they can offer me one. Really don't know how to go about it.

What about you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Same dear. They said there is no space now that I should contact private housing agents. I think they are charging 240euro plus a deposit of 450euro. I think the price is a bit high.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
congrats my abiegirl!!!
@uchezdedon, I fink she used blocked account, she mentioned that in one of her responses on page 342...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ok. Thanks @ edufabulous
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin OK...its actually page 341 grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nimakor:
Congrats Abie!
When are you leaving? I could be joining you in Mannheim (Hochschule Mannheim) by March.
Gute Reise!

Oh really! You switching courses? Plan to leave before 25th

@uche, I used blocked acct. Sorry for d late responses, am packing my bags smiley

To all still waiting for d good news, all of us go jam for Germany.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
edufabulous:
congrats my abiegirl!!!
@uchezdedon, I fink she used blocked account, she mentioned that in one of her responses on page 342...

Thanks everyone. Make I begin arrange my egusi and ogbono. smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
abiegirl:

Thanks everyone. Make I begin arrange my egusi and ogbono. smiley
ehyi! person wey no sabi cook dey jonz for Germo o!
Please I hope you will invite me over for dinner once in a while abi? Pack that Egusi and Ogbonna very well, and don't forget ofé ákwù and òhá.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ije oma @ abiegirl. Can't wait for mine.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
beebee5000:

You and your *****broken german***** grin grin
Der Mensch denkt, Gott lenkt cool
Ahhahahahha, see Bernard oo. why you come use your paddy pa nah embarassed embarassed embarassed
Hope you are good..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by IllCheez: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2014

Congratulations, @Abiegirl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
abiegirl:

Yes, that's a strong possibility...I'm in talks with them now. If they would grant me a higher semester transfer...i will 'jump ship'. I will be going to Bonn in the mean time.
How are the flight rates at the moment, have you booked?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
please can you help me in getting some food stuff while coming?my city is 1.30min to your school.

abiegirl:

@uche, I used blocked acct. Sorry for d late responses, am packing my bags smiley

To all still waiting for d good news, all of us go jam for Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2014

Wow! thank God for this good news...i am very happy for u. pls i hv a question:

what date was ur interview...i am trying to calculate if the 1week break at the embassy extended ur ivsa collection date, considering the 2weeks or 2weeks3days talked about by a coule of ppl here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls people in the house , can we use A level cambridge result for admission to bsc in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2014

My Abiegirl haff lee Me oh!!!
God guide you thru, all the way.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
liftmeGod: Pls people in the house , can we use A level cambridge result for admission to bsc in germany
Hey Kumpel! You have been spamming this thread for more than a year now. Recycling same old stuff...from HND to OND to Cambridge A level.
You have been told what is required and accepted...if you have HND (as you claimed) what is stopping you!
Abeg, just quit already!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
bissiejoe:

AIICO is 23k while IGI is 14,500. I don't know of mutual benefit. Please don't go with anyhow insurance o, trust those guys will bounce you.
Go for IGI, it would be accepted.

For MUTUAL, I was quoted 16,800
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Congrats to ablegirl and others who collected their visa.....so happy for you guys.....my guys dEm,plz don't send me back to page so so so if I ask question abeg...abeg if I open block account shey I fit deposit d money twice ni?? embarassed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Congrats abie girl. I tap into your testimony.. God wey do am for you, go do am for me and others in Jesus Name...Go and excel and prepare a place for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.