Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886385 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2014
good morning brothers and sisters, i have a little problem, i have received two rejection letters one from uni-assist(on the base that am not qualify to apply to any university tho am using my cameroon GCE ordinary level and my cameroon GCE advance level which is accepted by daad) and the other from Bonn-rhein-sieg(coz of sending the application later and its a restricted course) but am till hoping to hear from tu Clausthall language center, but my question here is this: should i apply to a private university? i need advise please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2014
joesandy: good morning brothers and sisters, i have a little problem, i have received two rejection letters one from uni-assist(on the base that am not qualify to apply to any university tho am using my cameroon GCE ordinary level and my cameroon GCE advance level which is accepted by daad) and the other from Bonn-rhein-sieg(coz of sending the application later and its a restricted course) but am till hoping to hear from tu Clausthall language center, but my question here is this: should i apply to a private university? i need advise please

If you have the cash, YES grin.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2014
beebee5000:

If you have the cash, YES grin.

are they till doing their applications now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
joesandy:

are they till doing their applications now?
Very unlikely. Check out summer semester instead.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
osurvey: helo brothers, please which site can i learn basic German. I want to learn it a little. Thanks
go to learnlanguages.org
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
busky101: go to learnlanguages.org
the site is for sale. Nothing there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
osurvey:
the site is for sale. Nothing there.
xowi, its mylanguages.org
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
my visa interview is this friday, i am preparing like mad using the questions i got here on naira land. all set except the passport. na my blocked act opening confirmation i wan use cus i neva fund my account even doe i av goten the act no. thanks to bissiejoe for giving me hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
nevilbot: my visa interview is this friday, i am preparing like mad using the questions i got here on naira land. all set except the passport. na my blocked act opening confirmation i wan use cus i neva fund my account even doe i av goten the act no. thanks to bissiejoe for giving me hope.

Do not forget ur N13,500...it's d 1st thing she asked from me!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
nevilbot: my visa interview is this friday, i am preparing like mad using the questions i got here on naira land. all set except the passport. na my blocked act opening confirmation i wan use cus i neva fund my account even doe i av goten the act no. thanks to bissiejoe for giving me hope.

All the best bro. BSc or MSc sir?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2014

The favour of God will be with you bro! Best wishes...

Justcul
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ danniemore its Msc Neuroscience at goethe university frankfurt

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
9ce 1 bro. Best wishes! Stay blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
futurewise11:

both ond and nd mean the same.its not accepted as abitur.
wahala dey oh! So no option for us way get ND? I beg suggest wating man go do nah. i beg make we still joine una i beg?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
sunny200:

Please have you receive invitation now? i want to know so that i know the next step to take.
yes i have send an appointment to rk-visa201...... not rk-201
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2014
i
know am not suppose to asked this here but please i need help urgently;
the whole yesterday i have been searching for a private university
with application dateline in august but till now i haven't seen any yet.
can someone help me please?
i dey beg oooo i wanna just this year winter team please oooo. for bachelor level
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Just finished my interview. I missed a question while panicking. The old woman screamed. I just hope all will be well. Am soooooooooooo worried. To those who have their interview soonish wish you all Success. And to those in school, God grant you wisdom and knowledge needed.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2014
omamofe: Just finished my interview. I missed a question while panicking. The old woman screamed. I just hope all will be well. Am soooooooooooo worried. To those who have their interview soonish wish you all Success. And to those in school, God grant you wisdom and knowledge needed.

Congrats in advance. Dont worry as God is on your side but please,could you please give us 'full details' of how it went? Thank You!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Scanning of finger print
Name of school
What you know about Germany
She could ask anything random about Germany. Ranging from population to economy
Y do you want to study this course
What you have been doing since secondary school
Who is paying your tuition
What would you do after your studies in their country
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2014
They didn't return my original documents to me o. But is that the process.?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
joesandy: i
know am not suppose to asked this here but please i need help urgently;
the whole yesterday i have been searching for a private university
with application dateline in august but till now i haven't seen any yet.
can someone help me please?
i dey beg oooo i wanna just this year winter team please oooo. for bachelor level
Rhine waal university of applied science:app closes on 8th aug but not a private uni, check their requiremnts bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
omamofe: They didn't return my original documents to me o. But is that the process.?
Yes, that's how it's done. Don't worry about the interview, you will be fine. Congrats!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
ops84:
Rhine waal university of applied science:app closes on 8th aug but not a private uni, check their requiremnts bro.

i think they need tofel as their requirement but i don't have that now. but my secondary and high school was in English don't know weather am on a safe side for them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
omamofe: Scanning of finger print
Name of school
What you know about Germany
She could ask anything random about Germany. Ranging from population to economy
Y do you want to study this course
What you have been doing since secondary school
Who is paying your tuition
What would you do after your studies in their country

Ok then 9ce.so wh cdnt u answer or wch do u feel u didnt answer rightly den? Anyways,its well,jst get ur stffs redy bro. Many congrats!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
joesandy:

i think they need tofel as their requirement but i don't have that now. but my secondary and high school was in English don't know weather am on a safe side for them?
I'm afraid you are not. Do your homework and everything will fall in place.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nimakor:
I'm afraid you are not. Do your homework and everything will fall in place.

and what do u mean by homework?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
omamofe: Just finished my interview. I missed a question while panicking. The old woman screamed. I just hope all will be well. Am soooooooooooo worried. To those who have their interview soonish wish you all Success. And to those in school, God grant you wisdom and knowledge needed.

Which question did you not answer correctly?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
joesandy:

and what do u mean by homework?
If a test of english facility is compulsory, then it probably is. Try and meet the requiements if you so want to go there.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Missed the one about how many states are in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
omamofe: Missed the one about how many states are in Germany?
was the middle of your passport stamped?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
mrmiyagghi:

Which question did you not answer correctly?

Anyone going to South Westphalia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.