Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884353 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Please house is it possible to drive with a naija driver's licence in germany if translated? Also I would be getting an international licence nextweek I hope it's cool?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Brethren praise the LORD.
The LORD is good.
The LORD answers prayer.
The LORD is so wonderful.
Rhine-waal just sent me ietter of admission for Usability Engineering and Information Engineering and Computer Science. Please help me thank GOD because I didn't know that I could still get admission for winter semester. Thank u all in this forum ooooooo, u were superb in this forum. because I found out about Rhine Waal in this forum. I had to also do further research. Woowww am so grateful to GOD and also grateful to the human instrument GOD used in this forum to help me.

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Belly213: Brethren praise the LORD.
The LORD is good.
The LORD answers prayer.
Rhine-waal just sent me ietter of admission for Usability Engineering and Information Engineering and Computer Science. Please help me thank GOD because I didn't know that I could still get admission for winter semester. Thank u all in this forum ooooooo, u were superb in this forum. because I found out about Rhine Waal in this forum. I had to also do further research. Woowww am so grateful to GOD and also grateful to the human instrument GOD used in this forum to help me.
Congrats oooo rhine waal all the way! abeg rush to the embassy straight for ur block account..I am almost at the embassy now.#teamwinter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2014
@damsamty16
Woowww....thanks a lot ooooo but am presently not in Lagos ooooo, it will be on Monday.
Please help me find out if Monday is possible and the time pls....ooo and what u used. Thanks pls...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Belly213: Brethren praise the LORD.
The LORD is good.
The LORD answers prayer.

Congrats ooo.# teamwinter is seriously making sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Teflon1:

@abigirl, congrates. I'm happy for u. But how exactly does dis weight tin work? i.e all ur load put together must be 30kg or 54kg? or u can take some other bags with smaller weight, pls lemme know because i just booked to Frankfurt too.

All your baggage to be checked in should be a total of 30kg. Your hand luggage is not supposed to be more than 7kg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Congrats bro.Was at the embassy this morning.The old woman told me,after opening the blocked account with 4300 naira,that I must quickly do my booking for appointment today.I think you must make it to the embassy on Monday without fail.
Belly213: @damsamty16
Woowww....thanks a lot ooooo but am presently not in Lagos ooooo, it will be on Monday.
Please help me find out if Monday is possible and the time pls....ooo and what u used. Thanks pls...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning everyone, please I want to ask if you can use a one year health insurance if you have to get your visa even though they requested for 3months.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2014
seunstein: Congrats bro.Was at the embassy this morning.The old woman told me,after opening the blocked account with 4300 naira,that I must quickly do my booking for appointment today.I think you must make it to the embassy on Monday without fail.
Hey bro,we were just 3 that did the opening of account today..I was told you guys were already in when arrived.Am not sure if you see any guy on red top/purple trouser? Na me o.mehn the woman told me my form is quite diffr from the one on their site and I should go reprint.Mehn 1page is 1k ooo and I did 10pages.But with God, I was able to do it and now on my way to cafe to scan and request for my interview date.I pray I get a very good date
#team winter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2014
@seunstein n @ebele17 n @ all
Thanks a lot ooooo.........
Pls I will be in Lagos by Sunday, but I don't want to bother anybody for accommodation.
Pls is there a hotel of 10k-15k I can stay around the embassy....pls help ooooo, so I can plan...
Pls name n address n description will be greatly appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2014
@seunstein pls send me d link of the form you use ooooooooo Abeg oooooo i no get 1k for 1 page.

Or anybody that has used d one they accepted pls send me link ooooooo.

N d correct address I can book an appointment with pls.

Thanks everybody. U guys r great n splendid....May God gran us greatness n fill us with his grace. Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Lol....I didn't notice u o...sir.I was upset by the fact that I had to wait from like 7 till past 9 to be checked in.Hopefully,we should get the same visa interview date.Just keep tagging along with this forum.Cool stuff it is.Glad you made it too sir.
damsamty16:
Hey bro,we were just 3 that did the opening of account today..I was told you guys were already in when arrived.Am not sure if you see any guy on red top/purple trouser? Na me o.mehn the woman told me my form is quite diffr from the one on their site and I should go reprint.Mehn 1page is 1k ooo and I did 10pages.But with God, I was able to do it and now on my way to cafe to scan and request for my interview date.I pray I get a very good date
#team winter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Paste ur email addy....lemme attach it to ur box right away sir.
Belly213: @seunstein pls send me d link of the form you use ooooooooo Abeg oooooo i no get 1k for 1 page.

Or anybody that has used d one they accepted pls send me link ooooooo.

N d correct address I can book an appointment with pls.

Thanks everybody. U guys r great n splendid....May God gran us greatness n fill us with his grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls forget d block account link....I hv seen it from their site...pls
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html#accordion_10766
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
@seunstein thanks a billion

akinbello213@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Already sent it tho.Goodluck sir.
Belly213: @seunstein thanks a billion

akinbello213@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello house plz am aving issue with Johannes Gutenberg university Mainz I'm applying for a postgraduate course(master in international economics and public policy) I already creates an account and I need to reset my password but is not going through all effort prove abortive anytime I tired to reset my password what I got is access denied anybody in the house I need ur help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi,
Anyone transfer the 8040 Euros from a bank in Nigeria recently. How long did it take Deutsche Bank to notify you on your transfer to your Block account. Please respond?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Don't worry I just got the confirmation It was in my spam Message
segadebayo: Hi,
Anyone transfer the 8040 Euros from a bank in Nigeria recently. How long did it take Deutsche Bank to notify you on your transfer to your Block account. Please respond?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh...Great!I shall.Trust Stuttgart has shown promise already!
jahjehova:

Please contact me
deleonipede@gmail.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think waec and neco can be combined to gain admission in Germany. many people used waec and neco combo to gain admission in Nigeria and now want to do masters in Germany. u can use waec and neco since u can use result of two sittings. I don't think its advisable to use this for courses with restricted admission because of competition and all that but if Anabin.de says its possible then ok. d basic principle of gaining admission in Germany according to daad is that if its accepted in your home country then its accepted in Germany

does any one have anymore contributions? am I right or wrong?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
segadebayo: Don't worry I just got the confirmation It was in my spam Message
Bro please how much is euro now.? And also how much were u charged by the bank for the transaction?
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Belly213: @seunstein n @ebele17 n @ all
Pls I will be in Lagos by Sunday, but I don't want to bother anybody for accommodation.
Pls is there a hotel of 10k-15k I can stay around the embassy....pls help ooooo, so I can plan...

There are affordable hotels in yaba which is the closest to VI. U can take taxi via 3rd mainland. There are two hotels beside st dominics cathedral. One is opp UBA and the other one is down d street. I think room range is btwn 7k to 15k but go with like enouf moni incase am wrong. But its niceand affordable than d island.

My 3 1/6 shillings
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Belly213: @seunstein n @ebele17 n @ all

ebele17:
There are affordable hotels in yaba which is the closest to VI. U can take taxi via 3rd mainland. There are two hotels beside st dominics cathedral. One is opp UBA and the other one is down d street. I think room range is btwn 7k to 15k but go with like enouf moni incase am wrong. But its niceand affordable than d island.
My 3 1/6 shillings

I think hotels at Agungi bus/stop along Lekki is the best option for you. *es gibt ein schönes Hotel dort.*
The hotels are cheap, 5k-25k depending on your pocket, extra large bed, good food and very close to VI.

One is called 'oxford suites' or so, cant remember the name. But you won't miss the hotel because it's along the road.

Description to Lekki.
Take a bus from Öbalende or CMS going to Ajah.
Drop at Agungi bus/stop, cross the road and walk up the tarred street, you have loads of hotels to choose from.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
You might not be able to convert Naira to Euro from the bank due to some central bank policies at present (but if there's a portion of your admission letter referring to the 8040 euros) you should be able to change at the bank. They charged me 228 on black market but It's possible you might get less. anyway bank rates are lower (217 or lesser) but I doubt they'll change it for you.
osurvey:
Bro please how much is euro now.? And also how much were u charged by the bank for the transaction?
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
abiegirl:

Na Emirates o, had to leave a lot of my clothes behind but made sure I came with my long sleeves, flat shoes, jeans, sweaters and jackets. Food stuff, not much at all. I paid about 119k for the flight and my luggage was 2kg overweight but a kind staff at the check in counter waived it for me. The flight was to Frankfurt.
I also booked emirate but I don't really understand their luggage stuff. Is the 30KGS made up of 2 separate luggages each 15kg or is only one luggage weighing 30kgs. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
segadebayo: You might not be able to convert Naira to Euro from the bank due to some central bank policies at present (but if there's a portion of your admission letter referring to the 8040 euros) you should be able to change at the bank. They charged me 228 on black market but It's possible you might get less. anyway bank rates are lower (217 or lesser) but I doubt they'll change it for you.

Bro, please when did you make the conversion at the black market?
I heard the euro is weakening as of recent. Any idea?
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
omamofe: Anybody going to Thuringia ?
Am going to Thuringria, Weimar.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
concluded on it last week tuesday
Realk1:

Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Realk1:

Thanks.

Today's exchange rate of Euro to Naira is 213 black market, while CBN IS 203.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
suckermaterial:
Am going to Thuringria, Weimar.
Please send your email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.