Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884508 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks everyone for your generous contributions, Please, i need a way out on my current problem with the Deutsche bank. My block account opening documents was sent to the bank by the German embassy since late July this year. By mid August, the bank mailed me that there was error with the figure i entered. I followed their instructions on the supplementary form attached to the email and sent it to the address provided which was received by Flemming in Frankfurt. Over two weeks now, i am yet to receive information from them. i have also sent them countless emails through the non customer form on the home page but no reply. The embassy interviewed me yesterday Thursday, the consular said there was nothing she could do as regard the Bank. I received a mail from the embassy today Friday with an instruction to fund my account in order to continue with the visa application process.

Please, i would appreciate any suggestion as i am currently confused on how else to reach the bank. Thanks y'all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
DANNIEmore:
And in this case of the RIA, do we have to go with euros or same naira equivalent?
Thanks everyone for your generous contributions, Please, i need a way out on my current problem with the Deutsche bank. My block account opening documents was sent to the bank by the German embassy since late July this year. By mid August, the bank mailed me that there was error with the figure i entered. I followed their instructions on the supplementary form attached to the email and sent it to the address provided which was received by Flemming in Frankfurt. Over two weeks now, i am yet to receive information from them. i have also sent them countless emails through the non customer form on the home page but no reply. The embassy interviewed me yesterday Thursday, the consular said there was nothing she could do as regard the Bank. I received a mail from the embassy today Friday with an instruction to fund my account in order to continue with the visa application process.

Please, i would appreciate any suggestion as i am currently confused on how else to reach the bank. Thanks y'all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Make una do softly with the assessment ooo.
Una wey receive emails understand better
vielen danke !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
suxes2005: @ogugua,

Well maybe its what you saw or the way you or your
client was treated. I maintain, getting german visa on a new
PP is very easy, its too easy unlike the france you mentioned.

I applied for france for someone last year and he was turned down
almost same documents for germany and he got his visa so what are
you trying to bring out.

IF anyone has 75k to do d biz iv then fine, go get it. Almost 70% of the people
that got their visa that day were virgin PP. I saw it, its not a hidden thing cos we all
were discussing after collecting your PP.

Please my guy, i am seriously in need of assistance from anyone who is got experience on opening Student block account, as a prerequisite for proving one's financial capability for securing German Student VISA. I went to legalized my signature at the German Embassy about a month ago. The legalized documents where properly sent by the Embassy to Deutshce Bank in Frankfurt. I was however sent a supplemetary form via email by the Bank stating that the account opening was not possible because of one figure error. i filled it according to the instructions and sent it back to them through courier service which was delivered within five days.

My problem now is that, for almost two weeks now i am yet to get reply from them, emails are not also replied. My interview with the embassy is this week. I am currently confused. What do i tell the consular, any advise please. God Bless.

German embassy is very lenient, if anything is missing in your application, they
ask you to go get it unlike the france you mentioned. If France is okay in your side
then say it but i still maintain, German gives visa very well on new PP.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please how many days after funding d blocked act does it take Deutsche bank to mail d confirmation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=correctguy0900][/quote]
What figure please? I don't understand o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
J
dolpaz: Make una do softly with the assessment ooo.
vielen danke !

chopakay@yahoo.com
creativebeauty@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
correctguy0900: Thanks everyone for your generous contributions, Please, i need a way out on my current problem with the Deutsche bank. My block account opening documents was sent to the bank by the German embassy since late July this year. By mid August, the bank mailed me that there was error with the figure i entered. I followed their instructions on the supplementary form attached to the email and sent it to the address provided which was received by Flemming in Frankfurt. Over two weeks now, i am yet to receive information from them. i have also sent them countless emails through the non customer form on the home page but no reply. The embassy interviewed me yesterday Thursday, the consular said there was nothing she could do as regard the Bank. I received a mail from the embassy today Friday with an instruction to fund my account in order to continue with the visa application process.

Hhhmmm hope you have not started broadcasting your travel wey make those people for village hear. Cast and bind every spirit of delay oh. You sure say na ordinary hand?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
nevilbot: Please how many days after funding d blocked act does it take Deutsche bank to mail d confirmation.
3-5 days.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
correctguy0900: Thanks everyone for your generous contributions, Please, i need a way out on my current problem with the Deutsche bank. My block account opening documents was sent to the bank by the German embassy since late July this year. By mid August, the bank mailed me that there was error with the figure i entered. I followed their instructions on the supplementary form attached to the email and sent it to the address provided which was received by Flemming in Frankfurt. Over two weeks now, i am yet to receive information from them. i have also sent them countless emails through the non customer form on the home page but no reply. The embassy interviewed me yesterday Thursday, the consular said there was nothing she could do as regard the Bank. I received a mail from the embassy today Friday with an instruction to fund my account in order to continue with the visa application process.

what do u mean bu the bolded? Does this 'flemming' work with the deutch bank?
Hope u sent it to them via DHL or any other speed post.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2014
naijaobi:
at most 3 weeks. Relax

Were you about to type 3days? Cos once your fund hits the account, they reply in less than 48 hours
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2014
It's surely 3 days.It takes about 3 weeks till u get ur account number.After getting it....and it's nourished with the adequate amount,3 days is about the feedback time.
jahjehova:

Were you about to type 3days? Cos once your fund hits the account, they reply in less than 48 hours
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Dele,u haven't answered my question on how u have managed to settle down so fast.
seunstein: It's surely 3 days.It takes about 3 weeks till u get ur account number.After getting it....and it's nourished with the adequate amount,3 days is about the feedback time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 1:17am On Sep 06, 2014

Please people who have gone through similar issues should kindly help this guy out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 3:44am On Sep 06, 2014
terryo1:

Please people who have gone through similar issues should kindly help this guy out

I think the fleming should be the DB representative who had received the shipment(your documemts) when it arrived there.
And now, I would suggest fervent prayers on that issue. Nothing God cannot do.

All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2014
dolpaz: Make una do softly with the assessment ooo.
vielen danke !
Check your mail. Na hardcore things o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 5:16am On Sep 06, 2014
terryo1:

The problem here is time frame! If you had know you should have open a fresh acount with the bank! It works
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Eke40seven:
Check your mail. Na hardcore things o!
I dan check am ooo
But you over make brain sha...kai grin grin
thanks for taking out your time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Phew !
People sabi for this thread no be small eh undecided undecided
Thanks to y'all for taking your time out to review/guide my letter..
Eke40seven, My honourable Seyi you guys are great..
Ebele, you did a Nice job as well...am still waiting for response(s) from others ooo..
Theme: #weMustBeInDeutschland
#teamSummer grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
naijaobi:

what do u mean bu the bolded? Does this 'flemming' work with the deutch bank?
Hope u sent it to them via DHL or any other speed post.

Thanks bros, Flemming is a member of Deutsche bank. I sent it by courier service which i tracked myself till it was delivered.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
iluminati:

Hhhmmm hope you have not started broadcasting your travel wey make those people for village hear. Cast and bind every spirit of delay oh. You sure say na ordinary hand?

lol, seriously i have never been a fan of village witches, i don't even believe they can see me. God is greatest

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
omamofe:
Thank you. Am a lady
I used blocked account and sent me statement on Tuesday and I forwarded to bank. Same day. Embassy didn't open on wednesday. I got mail to collect on Thursday. And I collected today Friday.

@omamofe please when was your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2014
omamofe: Visa collected today. I want to appreciate this forum, the contributors, the observers everybody. Grateful to the almighty God so I wouldn't be a great fool. I wish everyone success in their life endeavours and also to those yet to get visa, your testimonials are next.

Congrats ooo. Amen for d rest of us (@jeedeymourg) . I want to ask, what was rhe procedure for collection of visa?
You came with ur passport, did they take it from you?
Did they paste the visa in it?
How long did it take? Did u collect it that same day or did u go and come back another day?
If its that same day, how long did u wait?
Did u present any insurance?
If you did, how many months?
If u used blocked account, how long from notification of funding did it take before the embassy contacted u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2014
dolpaz: Phew !
People sabi for this thread no be small eh undecided undecided
Thanks to y'all for taking your time out to review/guide my letter..
Eke40seven, My honourable Seyi you guys are great..
Ebele, you did a Nice job as well...am still waiting for response(s) from others ooo..
Theme: #weMustBeInDeutschland
#teamSummer grin grin grin grin

Lol, i like ur letter of motivation, its interesting. Na ur email wake me up this morning. Hope you have read my reply. My pleasure to help in any way. Someone helped me to review my own, an alumni of the erasmus mundus program between CEU, one school in Barcelona, one in Spain and rottadam university in Netherlands. A Ghanaian. So, i am happy to help out in any way.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2014
geemana: @omamofe please when was your interview?
6th August
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2014
ebele17:

Congrats ooo. Amen for d rest of us (@jeedeymourg) . I want to ask, what was rhe procedure for collection of visa?
You came with ur passport, did they take it from you?
Did they paste the visa in it?
How long did it take? Did u collect it that same day or did u go and come back another day?
If its that same day, how long did u wait?
Did u present any insurance?
If you did, how many months?
If u used blocked account, how long from notification of funding did it take before the embassy contacted u?

You go with your passport 3months insurance (even though I have a year insurance) and photocopy of your insurance.

The collection took almost the whole day. They give you a time to come. Mine was 8-9am. We submitted and told to come back at 12. By then the started calling names and having over documents and visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
omamofe:
6th August
@omamofe...that's Like a month ago.maybe it was because u didn't fund your account early. maybe your visa had been ready all along.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
geemana: @omamofe...that's Like a month ago.maybe it was because u didn't fund your account early. maybe your visa had been ready all along.

I funded my acct just a week ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
My question is based on the travel insurance. Please I av a one year travel with mansard insurance. Can I use it or is it compulsory that it most be 3 months. Ur advice qil b apreciated
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
seunstein: Dele,u haven't answered my question on how u have managed to settle down so fast.

My brother, I am only trying to settle in o. It hasnt been easy. Especially the food. Gosh! I miss my wife. See me on junkies since!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
nevilbot: My question is based on the travel insurance. Please I av a one year travel with mansard insurance. Can I use it or is it compulsory that it most be 3 months. Ur advice qil b apreciated

The letter (If memory serves me right) says come along with a minimum of 3months Insurance. The only caveat here is whether its (the one you have) for Germany

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.