Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884327 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Visa collected today. I want to appreciate this forum, the contributors, the observers everybody. Grateful to the almighty God so I wouldn't be a great fool. I wish everyone success in their life endeavours and also to those yet to get visa, your testimonials are next.

8 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
aoj01: VISA GRANTED...I want to say thank you to all who have been making meaningful contributions in this forum.
I have gained a lot from here, and giving back is obligatory.
[quote author=omamofe]Visa collected today. I want to appreciate this forum, the contributors, the observers everybody. Grateful to the almighty God so I wouldn't be a great fool. I wish everyone success in their life endeavours and also to those yet to get visa, your testimonials are next.

Big congratulations to both of you. I double tap into thy blessings and anointing for visa collection.

Sureway100: please guys... do rhein waal university accept letter of proficiency in English from Nigeria ministry of education? urgent reply pls

NO, Capital NO. Either TOELF or IELTS. I stand to be corrected though. Ah! NO, I remembered asking the school directly and they said NOTHING but TOEFL or IELTS, although i didn't apply to the school again. You can contact them though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
omamofe: Visa collected today. I want to appreciate this forum, the contributors, the observers everybody. Grateful to the almighty God so I wouldn't be a great fool. I wish everyone success in their life endeavours and also to those yet to get visa, your testimonials are next.
Congrats man....*dancing*.wshing u suxes in ur academic pursuit and a safe trip to germany.Did u use a blocked acct or sponsorship? If blocked acct, how many days did it take u to get d VISA after ur payment? Congrats 1c again bro.we shall all rejoice like u Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Realk1:

Mannest man, God bless you big!
Please where's this katland boutique? by 3 for N1000 hood, d'u mean hooded tops?

Ok, Katland land is located at super bustop..from iyana ipaja, board any bus to abule-egba, alight at super bustop...you'll see the big/large/fat market called Katgoland grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
seunstein: An emai will be most comfortable for me sir......photonlight2003@yahoo.com.

Ok seun
you sef wan help me analyze my Letter..
y'all welcome ! cheesy wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eke40seven: @dolpaz, I replied your personal message through mail yesterday, check your mail.

@jahjehovah, those info are very very useful to confine to private conversation. Help, your brethren are waiting in public desperately to hear from you. That 3 for 1k hood thing (where person fit get am) and the flight thing is still not clear. God bless you big for taking out time to help and give useful information.
Thy name is holy and thou art blessed.

@damsamty you enquired about the driving licence thing, I remembered one of our Germo elders/ogas explaining it in details. According to him, your Naija drivers licence can be switched or modified or something like that for use in Germany at an affordable cost (I guess he mentioned something around 20-30k or thereabout) but getting a fresh one in Germany can be as high as 400k according to him o. I have not confirmed myself, I will contact my people there for further information and I will sure share it with you here.

I also remembered someone asking some time ago if someone can stay and get a job after study. The answer is CAPITAL YES. You are allowed by law to stay one year to look for job. As regards that, Government are even planning to extend it because some graduates (definitely not Nigerians) perceive its not enough and leave for their respective countries. So, as a way to encourage them to stay back, a bill is in the process of being passed to make it ah! 1+6months or 2 years or thereabout, not sure exactly.

@Belly213, am happy for you. You can try Unilag Guest house (Lodge), very affordable and ok and can be less than an hour or thereabout from the embassy. In fact if not for the Lagoon, you could literally walk to the embassy from there. Because the Island is clearly visible from Lagoon front, Unilag where the guest house is located.
Boss thank you very much.I picked up international licence today @14k.I was told I cannot use it in Nigeria just only outside Nigeria.Brother do you advice I get the naija licence too or can the international licence also be modified to german licence since it contains all my details here in naija?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Congrats to all those who have been issued visas.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
omamofe: Visa collected today. I want to appreciate this forum, the contributors, the observers everybody. Grateful to the almighty God so I wouldn't be a great fool. I wish everyone success in their life endeavours and also to those yet to get visa, your testimonials are next.
Congrats bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
aoj01: VISA GRANTED...I want to say thank you to all who have been making meaningful contributions in this forum.
I have gained a lot from here, and giving back is obligatory.
Congrats.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
jahjehova:

This is good. So everybody can go t Union ban for theirs First, Access and GTbanks refused to do this for me. I had to do blackmarket.
However, If you don't want Either of the above, get to banks that serve as RIA agents. Ask to do a RIA transfer. They will tell you that they can only receive money. Tell them that the rules have changed and that they should cross check. There is a new rule granting RIA rights to send money from NIGERIA! I heard the advert on the radio in abuja just before I travelled. Don't allow the cashiers or CS agents to deceive you. Insist that you heard the advert sponsored by the CBN.

I spent about #1.93mill to fund my account using the blackmarket system when I could have used RIA to deliver straight to my Deustebank account directly.

Please be wise

And in this case of the RIA, do we have to go with euros or same naira equivalent?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Congrats bro.

Please can one attend the interview prior to funding the blocked account?

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yes u can....But u really must fund ur account immediately after.
graciousme: Congrats bro.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by MeghaRai: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Another thing while traveling to Germany always think of health and travel insurance. If you're confused ask your Country's system that provide insurance for your travel and health. It's would be nice and safe to travel with those insurance, really makes life easier. I had them last time while traveling to Germany for business. You can check only about the insurance I took last time here: https://www.covomo.com/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
DANNIEmore:

And in this case of the RIA, do we have to go with euros or same naira equivalent?

Your savings account will be debited in Naira

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
@omamofe n @aoj01
Congratulationsssssssss"............Praise be to GOD.,.,...
So happy for d good news......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
@abiegirl,emeka,topeajis,futurewise and all other ogas in germany..please which will you advice I get before travelling- a naija drivers licence,international drivers licence or both.please I hope to hear from you soon.
To all other members who have an idea should please not hesitate to help ooo.Eshe gan (Danke!).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
graciousme: Congrats bro.

Thank you. Yes you can .
Am a lady not a man.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Belly213: @omamofe n @aoj01
Congratulationsssssssss"............Praise be to GOD.,.,...
So happy for d good news......
Thank you very much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sureway100: @EKE40SEVEN
thanks v much for ur reply, pls wen was d last tym u kald dem to make d enquiry cos I gat sumone dere tellin me dey now accept a letter of proficiency in English indicating that I have at least being studying in English for d past 7 years...or jst indicating a minimum of 7 years knowledge in English..wil b glad to ear from u soon bro...r u now in germany?
Send a mail to their international office to confirm. May be the requirements for Bsc differ
They sent me a mail on the 1st week of July. Am trying to go back to July but that's a lot of mail to sort. They said they can't make an exception even if one had a BSc in an English taught programme except one is a native speaker (UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and US, don't know if I missed any). Although as I said I didn't apply to the school again.

If somebody is telling contrary, ask for evidence. If I see the mail, am gonna paste it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
jaydeemourg:
Congrats man....*dancing*.wshing u suxes in ur academic pursuit and a safe trip to germany.Did u use a blocked acct or sponsorship? If blocked acct, how many days did it take u to get d VISA after ur payment? Congrats 1c again bro.we shall all rejoice like u Amen
Thank you. Am a lady
I used blocked account and sent me statement on Tuesday and I forwarded to bank. Same day. Embassy didn't open on wednesday. I got mail to collect on Thursday. And I collected today Friday.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by evantical: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
plz can one change the status of short term visa to student visa or extend it in germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
evantical: plz can one change the status of short term visa to student visa or extend it in germany?
NO....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
congratulations @omamofe and @aoj01
I tap into ur blessings.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
damsamty16: @abiegirl,emeka,topeajis,futurewise and all other ogas in germany..please which will you advice I get before travelling- a naija drivers licence,international drivers licence or both.please I hope to hear from you soon.
To all other members who have an idea should please not hesitate to help ooo.Eshe gan (Danke!).
Which one is international drivers license again. According to oga futurewise, na Nigerian Drivers license. I know come know which one be international drivers license again o.. cheesy
Go to FRSC and get a drivers license. U'll be given a temporary one till the main one comes out. I'll advice u go early and register, cos getting that main one normally take up to 3 months.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Congrats Omamofe and Aojo
I also tap into your testimony..
meanwhile, I have sent emails to my fellow well wisher... subject is Motivation letter..
Omamofe, your email bounced..pls kindly do me a favour by sending me a message
thanks !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
naijaobi:
Which one is international drivers license again. According to oga futurewise, na Nigerian Drivers license. I know come know which one be international drivers license again o.. cheesy
Go to FRSC and get a drivers license. U'll be given a temporary one till the main one comes out. I'll advice u go early and register, cos getting that main one normally take up to 3 months.
Thank you very much brother.I will go and register on monday.God bless you for your quick response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
good evening, please what are the specifications required for the identity passport to affixate with the visa application form,
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
@omamofe, @aoj01
congratulations. wish you success in your coming endeavors.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eke40seven:
Send a mail to their international office to confirm. May be the requirements for Bsc differ
They sent me a mail on the 1st week of July. Am trying to go back to July but that's a lot of mail to sort. They said they can't make an exception even if one had a BSc in an English taught programme except one is a native speaker (UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and US, don't know if I missed any). Although as I said I didn't apply to the school again.

If somebody is telling contrary, ask for evidence. If I see the mail, am gonna paste it.

Try and write IELTS. Its not that hard

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.