Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886927 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
E-Engineer:
. Can u expantiate on that statement? How does it depend?

It depends on the town you going to study.....Some schools are like unilag where by you can also get work in the city,where by some are in places like Ile ife whereby you need to come to city to huzzle only weekends....hope you know what i mean.Thats why during your visa interview the VO also ask,why did you choose the school?what do you know about the city?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Mickom: I need advise from anyone who had received admission for UG course before, should please tell me the documents which they use to gain admission.

This has been treated before..

Waec result,
Language proficiency ( A1,A2 B1 if possible B2)
internation passport information page.
Filled Admission form.
school leaving certificate
testimonial.

certify them at a notary office or embassy .

Send to school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Godson201333:

Studying Germanistik and yeah i speak,Learning this damn language since 2009..Im still learning though...Bavaria is the best brother...I got admission in the east too but i aint going there.west and south try them alot of student jobs but talking of places like Thuringen,You might have hard time getting jobs there..Yet they give you admission real quick,cos they got low applicants,Getting admission into schools in south and west aint easy most especially Bavaria.

Yah that 2ru brother I knw jobs they baveria much even much here from wat I hard that why I was suprice a lady that said she studied in germany and moved to autria that their is no jobs in germay...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2013
topeajis:

Yah that 2ru brother I knw jobs they baveria much even much here from wat I hard that why I was suprice a lady that said she studied in germany and moved to autria that their is no jobs in germay...

My brother do not mind them jare,Some people cannot go through Germany stress thats why...Germany with rules cos once you disobey they send person back home to re organize.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes bro, i know it as been treated before. But i apply to one of germany school in berlin with all this document below:

Neco result,
Language proficiency ( A1,A2 B1 if possible B2)i got a letter from ministry of Education that i was thought in english.
international passport information page.
Filled Admission form.
school leaving certificate.
testimonial.
OND Transcript with Certificate which i got Upper Credit in Accountancy.

But i was told by the school that i need HND before i could be able to admitted to bachelor program. Can you please help me out to let them know that (ND) is A'level .flange and kellytop should also please give me some guild-line.

Thanks in advance

This has been treated before..

Waec result,
Language proficiency ( A1,A2 B1 if possible B2)
internation passport information page.
Filled Admission form.
school leaving certificate
testimonial.

certify them at a notary office or embassy .

Send to school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2013
Yes bro, i know it as been treated before. But i apply to one of germany school in berlin with all this document below:

Neco result,
Language proficiency ( A1,A2 B1 if possible B2)i got a letter from ministry of Education that i was thought in english.
Filled Admission form.
testimonial.

But i was told by the school that i need HND before i could be able to admitted to bachelor program. Can you please help me out to let them know that (ND) is A'level .flange and kellytop should also please give me some guild-line.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AndrewBert: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2013
Cyprus Luxury for wine-loving golfers.If you like great combination of golf and wine this is the perfect holiday for you and your partner.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dshegzy: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls. Help me out.my uncle sent me an signed invitaion to visit him which is dated dat he is expectin me on 1 of july and now I only ave my letter of intor and pay slip but I didn't ave salary account and I don't ave moni what can I do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iyke20024(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hey Guys..

I applied for a German long stay visa for up to 6 month. I am going for the purpose of working.. lets say internship on research and development. I am a masters student of the university of Benin.

After the interview my passport was returned with a stamp of the visa type and date. I was told that I will be contacted. I asked when but the lady said she don't know.

Guys is this the normal condition or way it is done.. do they return passport normally for this type of visa application?

How long do you estimate it will take?

During my interview the lady always consult a book that looks like a dictionary?

Additionally..she asked about the period of my high school, working experience, and university period.

Also I had a working permit from DAAD. The internship was sponsored by DAAD. SO I dont have to pay any visa fees.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks godson for d advice. I know am over confident, dats d disadvantage of being me. D reason 2 dat is dat i always win.guess am lucky
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Godson201333:

It depends on the town you going to study.....Some schools are like unilag where by you can also get work in the city,where by some are in places like Ile ife whereby you need to come to city to huzzle only weekends....hope you know what i mean.Thats why during your visa interview the VO also ask,why did you choose the school?what do you know about the city?

Bro what about the coastal city of kiel? Is kiel good for part-time jobs? Its a university city and also close to bremen and hamburg but I wanna know if kiel itself is good with regards to part-time jobs. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
iyke20024: Hey Guys..

I applied for a German long stay visa for up to 6 month. I am going for the purpose of working.. lets say internship on research and development. I am a masters student of the university of Benin.

After the interview my passport was returned with a stamp of the visa type and date. I was told that I will be contacted. I asked when but the lady said she don't know.

Guys is this the normal condition or way it is done.. do they return passport normally for this type of visa application?

How long do you estimate it will take?

During my interview the lady always consult a book that looks like a dictionary?

Additionally..she asked about the period of my high school, working experience, and university period.

Also I had a working permit from DAAD. The internship was sponsored by DAAD. SO I dont have to pay any visa fees.

Thanks

Yah they returned passpot for long stay afte a stamp on a page on the passport but try check ur spam massage ur might have been sent mail may be the mail went into ur. Spam. It happened to me until when I called the embassy they now help me check again.m just check ur spam massage it also happened to a friend.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
do i have to write IELTS to apply to a university in Germany with an English medium of instruction?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Big aunty: do i have to write IELTS to apply to a university in Germany with an English medium of instruction?
yes..if the school doesn't waive it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hello guys I presently reside in port harcourt and could not come to lagos for the language causes please can anyone help with address or phone no of any place in port harcourt where I can learn the language and also buy materials like CD plates and books to teach myself especially CD plate please I need your help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
@toplevel, try deutsche welle-german wave, i think it's a radio network or so, they have courses from A1 to B1 maybe even to C1 for free,and other things like warum nicht, weiso nichts e.t.c,but they are internet base course or goethe institute online course
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
toplevel: @topeajis can you give me flange phone contact because he is no longer on BB again also how long will it take to extend your visa when you arrive?

hey man sorry my name on fb is Benjamin flange
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Amanda6: @toplevel, try deutsche welle-german wave, i think it's a radio network or so, they have courses from A1 to B1 maybe even to C1 for free,and other things like warum nicht, weiso nichts e.t.c,but they are internet base course or goethe institute online course

you really need to come and write B1 first so you can know your German level wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Amanda how can I get the free radio version as you said and also how do I get the german online studies on which site?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mickom: Yes bro, i know it as been treated before. But i apply to one of germany school in berlin with all this document below:

Neco result,
Filled Admission form.
testimonial.

Thanks in advance

Boss you need an HND before you can apply for a bachelor but i guess that also depends on the school maybe a friend of mine was told by uni assist to send more transcripts that his OND was not sufficient so this is it check out the school you want to apply and if its not under uni assist then write then
Here is the good news FHAACHEN scrapped international studies first year in Englisch now and just starting a new section of studiencollege in Englisch its called Freshman institute
But the thing is the tuition fee is 17000 euro and they assure you of admission after your study with them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
@flange why did you go out of BB can I have your phone contact because I don't do facebook also have you had from manhein university they sent me an email that my application was not consider for admission so I believe it gets to them late so have you had from them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
in a case whereby admission into a university in germany is under process and after the IELTS result was released then discovered it wasnt up to the required mark,will this affect the admission process
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hi everyone, is it really necessary for one to notarize the docs (even though they are in english language) before sending to schools?
Pls reply as soon as possible and how does that affect admission?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
Godson201333:

Where are you in Germany? Are u working already? If yes, what kind of job are u doing and which jobs are readily available for students?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2013
hello everyone who has written ielts exam,how exactly was it like,is it easy or difficult?hoping to write mine by july 6 in malaysia.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
Big aunty: hello everyone who has written ielts exam,how exactly was it like,is it easy or difficult?hoping to write mine by july 6 in malaysia.

I wrote my exam on the 25th of May last month. The result came out yesterday. I had the following result:

Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 8.0
Overall: 7.5

By the way, I only prepared for the exam in less than 25 days

Just try to get good books especially Cambridge texts on IELTS; I strongly recommend it. More importantly, familiarize yourself with the exam.

GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2013
somkwams: Pls I have a lil problem nd I hope I gt ansa's asap.
I have gotten admission in a german skul made payments 2 my blocked account nd scheduled a visa appointment.
Now as at yesterday 04-06-13 I went 4 collection @ d embassy @ VI nd my visa was rejected, with the reason "there are doubts on ur intents to study" I was adviced 2 apply 4 appeal which I av done . I was told d whole appeal process tks upto 2wks nd I reali nid a quick solution as my skul schedule starts by july 8.
Pls what do you advice I do?
I hope 4 replies d@ wud help ♏ε̲
Tanks sommy uwakwe..

First of all, tell me the course u applied for and the duration and how much u paid into ur block account cos for example they don't grant visas for language study etc. reply and i will advise u. I live in Germany.

For the guy asking id there are racist here i posted here before that i have not experience that since I came and other Nigerians who has stayed here up to 4 yrs say nothing like that. I also advise u not to believe people. Come and see things yourself and also tell those guys discouraging you to come back na. Sometimes i get angry how people will be talking non-sense discouraging others from coming and yet they are still in the country and will never come back.make them come back first b4 u believe them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2013
t-med:

thank you
I wrote my exam on the 25th of May last month. The result came out yesterday. I had the following result:

Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 8.0
Overall: 7.5

By the way, I only prepared for the exam in less than 25 days

Just try to get good books especially Cambridge texts on IELTS; I strongly recommend it. More importantly, familiarize yourself with the exam.

GOOD LUCK!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Some people can ask funny questions sha ooo. Someone just explained how possible it is to get a job and gave his opinion. Is it necessary to start asking what kind of job he's doing? It has been said many times that there are student jobs in Germany and they clearly stated the conditions. Are u guys hoping to work in the bank or government house before u believe there are jobs there angry
Bwave:
Where are you in Germany? Are u working already? If yes, what kind of job are u doing and which jobs are readily available for students?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2013
topeajis:

pls anyone that wants to come to germany to forget about recism all i know about kiel is that is a coastal city cos i was also offered admission in the school but had a better choice. keil is okey but cant say about job cos i also have a friend their aND HE IS DOIN FINE. SO JUST PROCESSED WITH UR VISA APPLICATION ABEG..... BUT THE PLACE COLD OO I NO GO LIE U. BUT AS A NAIJA GUY U GO SURVISE NA

Tope i just tire for E-engineer question oh. shebi na this same Germany me and u dey and we never see anything like racism. Although I no blame am sah cos before i came here that was how i also heard so many thing that germans are racist and that this place is a police country and many rubbish but since i even come here i never see police sef not to talk of racism.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2013
@flange, i've already written d exam and am at B2, i wouldn't b dat confident if i haven't. @topelevel type deutsch welle on google, it help me reach B2 at d goethe exam
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stchrischu: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2013
kelly4top:

Tope i just tire for E-engineer question oh. shebi na this same Germany me and u dey and we never see anything like racism. Although I no blame am sah cos before i came here that was how i also heard so many thing that germans are racist and that this place is a police country and many rubbish but since i even come here i never see police sef not to talk of racism.

I agree with you.i live in East germany and work with lots of Germans , the only black man in the company.I have never experienced racism.people complain abt racism ,what abt tribalism in 9ja.its not different from racism.I beleive german are better than Nigerians when dealing with human race issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.