Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886880 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bwave:
Ur idiotic comments are exposing u for who you really are.I was just advising, but u r showing that you are unteachable, a fool knows not that he knows not.I am not joining issues with a bloody buffoon on the net.
you guys should take things easy ok,we are here to help each other on issues that seems not to be clear to anyone of us.you guys dont need this
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Big aunty:
you guys should take things easy ok,we are here to help each other on issues that seems not to be clear to anyone of us.you guys dont need this
You know I asked a question in order to know what to expect if one is to work while studying (for me if it is not worth it, then I would rather concentrate on my studies) and I wonder if there's anything wrong in asking somebody what kind of work he does except for people like emeka55 who are not comfortable with saying what they do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please guys do not derail this thread...One Luv
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 4:06am On Jun 11, 2013
i will be writing my IELTS exam by july 6,will this be a disturbance for me to meet up with the upcoming semester(september/october) due to the result which will be out in 13 days after the examination date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:45am On Jun 11, 2013
Big aunty: i will be writing my IELTS exam by july 6,will this be a disturbance for me to meet up with the upcoming semester(september/october) due to the result which will be out in 13 days after the examination date.

All you need to know is that You must submit your documents to a university before January 15 or June 15th.

June 15 for winter and January 15th for summer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2013
I took my TOEFL test on April 6th and the score report was mailed out two weeks later.... I am required to scan and send my results and score report to apply for admission but I haven't gotten both the first one TOEFL sent and the second one I ordered. Please can anyone advise on what I should do? deadline is fast approaching please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2013
Godson201333:

All you need to know is that You must submit your documents to a university before January 15 or June 15th.

June 15 for winter and January 15th for summer.
is the deadline june 15 or july 15
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Big aunty: is the deadline june 15 or july 15

It depends on the school. But mostly july 15th..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2013
topeajis:

It depends on the school. But mostly july 15th..
thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
TopeAjis and others pls i need ur prompt advice on this... I applied for a masters degree program in Muenster university of applied sciences and my documents v been recieved because i v been sent a mail by the school confirming it. Bt pls i wanna increase my chances of getting admitted this winter, pls can u help me with school that has Masters in chemical engineering or process Engineering or Biotechnology and does not require a proof of proficiency in english and which the admission is still on.
PLS I NEED UR HELP
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
can anyone please give me list of universities in Germany for undergraduate level that do not require IELTS /TOEFL for electrical engineering and then biotechnology/applied biology
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
see guys its better u go and write TOEFL..cos even most schools that wia waiving it before nw require it.. Besides they will consider those wit TOEFL before those without it..
Am also planning on writing TOEFL..
NOTE: IELTS can substitute TOEFL..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dshegzy: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
can anyone pls help me with the online booking of the german embassy my invitation is getting late my date of entry is july 1st pls help me out abeg urgent
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dshegzy: can anyone pls help me with the online booking of the german embassy my invitation is getting late my date of entry is july 1st pls help me out abeg urgent

Appointment dates are closed until 02/07/2013.. I can help you book appointment tonite, but it might be from 02/07 upward ooo.. I can't guarantee an earlier date for Short term stay!

You can email me your details

Last Name
First Name :
Email address :
Passport number

Send the details to : greatolanshi@gmail.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ topeajis,

We have words, please call my line or email me @ your conveniences...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Does any one know any Advanced level(A level) school in nigeria,cause i think it's a better option than studienkolleg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2013
la'success:
@ topeajis,

We have words, please call my line or email me @ your conveniences...

Kkk brother.. Will call you after ma class or send you mail
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2013
TopeAjis and others pls i need ur prompt advice on this... I applied for a masters degree
program in Muenster university of applied sciences and my documents v been recieved
because i v been sent a mail by the school confirming it. Bt pls i wanna increase my
chances of getting admitted this winter, pls can u help me with school that has Masters
in chemical engineering or process Engineering or Biotechnology and does not require a
proof of proficiency in english and which the admission is still on.
PLS I NEED UR HELP
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2013
Amanda6: Does any one know any Advanced level(A level) school in nigeria,cause i think it's a better option than studienkolleg

Cambridge College ikeja, Dowen College Ikeja or better still register for the A level Cambridge GCE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
TummieMarshal: TopeAjis and others pls i need ur prompt advice on this... I applied for a masters degree
program in Muenster university of applied sciences and my documents v been recieved
because i v been sent a mail by the school confirming it. Bt pls i wanna increase my
chances of getting admitted this winter, pls can u help me with school that has Masters
in chemical engineering or process Engineering or Biotechnology and does not require a
proof of proficiency in english and which the admission is still on.
PLS I NEED UR HELP

I don't knw any schools oo I remembered have sent you about 12 schools like few months back. And I guess the deadline I'll almost be over.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2013
I already have invitation letter for visa application from the school, a "Verpflichtungserklärung“, and also a letter of introduction from my sponsor who happens to be a prof in the university stating he would be held responsible for my stay and return, with this can i still be rejected? Cause i want to go back next year for my master degree which i am told by my sponsor coburg university is okay. my going now i would use the opportunity to take my documents along to get them verified over there.

Please house i have read here, people saying visa wont be granted if applying for language, why?
if am to learn here how long will it take me to grasp the language? Or can i sit for IELTS and forget about the language maybe when i get there i can learn at my own pace?

When booking for appointment should i book under the short term visa or student visa, cause i read on the site short term visa has no information about language study, only long term visa, And i already booked under long term visa but i know its a short term visa i need. My resumption date is close (Aug 4). please i need reply asap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2013
pfanen360: I took my TOEFL test on April 6th and the score report was mailed out two weeks later.... I am required to scan and send my results and score report to apply for admission but I haven't gotten both the first one TOEFL sent and the second one I ordered. Please can anyone advise on what I should do? deadline is fast approaching please
wrote same period and yet to see the hardcopy of my result..it's faster if you order a delivery directly to the school, if you still got two weeks to deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=beebee5000]I already have invitation letter for visa application from the school, a "Verpflichtungserklärung“, and also a letter of introduction from my sponsor who happens to be a prof in the university stating he would be held responsible for my stay and return, with this can i still be rejected? Cause i want to go back next year for my master degree which i am told by my sponsor coburg university is okay. my going now i would use the opportunity to take my documents along to get them verified over there.

Please house i have read here, people saying visa wont be granted if applying for language, why?
if am to learn here how long will it take me to grasp the language? Or can i sit for IELTS and forget about the language maybe when i get there i can learn at my own pace?

When booking for appointment should i book under the short term visa or student visa, cause i read on the site short term visa has no information about language study, only long term visa, And i already booked under long term visa but i know its a short term visa i need. My resumption date is close (Aug 4). please i need reply asap

Hmm alot of things here i just cannot understand...

Language visa aint that easy to get buh you can try your luck....Incase you are given the visa,You must be ready to come back home because you can never convert a language visa to student visa.You must come back home strictly after studying the language.You must be able to spend at least 9 months studying German language in Nigeria.You can book your appointment on Long term.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2013
^^ Thanks for the prompt reply.
Yes i know i must come back to Nigeria to get a student visa; I just want to know, presenting all my documents and proof that i would return after the program will i still get rejected?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2013
house please after my invitation letter must have been sent to me,can i go on with my my visa application process here in malaysia or i have to travel to nigeria to apply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2013
beebee5000: ^^ Thanks for the prompt reply.
Yes i know i must come back to Nigeria to get a student visa; I just want to know, presenting all my documents and proof that i would return after the program will i still get rejected?

Like i have said perfect your documents and apply...Stay positive you might get it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please fellas i want to apply for a tourist visa and what i got in my account is 2000dollers and am staying for 2 weeks is the money enough meanwhile am schooling abroad and i have my student certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
Godson201333:

Like i have said perfect your documents and apply...Stay positive you might get it.

Okay thanks so much i really appreciate. My interview date is july 5th i will come back here to give you guys feedback on how things went. Am going to be positive about things, for my case is DIFFERENT
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arinbaby: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hi house thanks for the info so far. I have ds lil issue. I actually want to go study in germany bt d course requires a language proficiency so I decided to apply to a language school bt I hv this friend that lives in germany, he said he wld invite me instead. Now he said he needs €1000 euro to colate his papers for sponsorship and m wondering if dts how much it takes to put papers together in germany cos I read here dt he did his for €20. Pls let me know what you think, thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
arinbaby: Hi house thanks for the info so far. I have ds lil issue. I actually want to go study in germany bt d course requires a language proficiency so I decided to apply to a language school bt I hv this friend that lives in germany, he said he wld invite me instead. Now he said he needs €1000 euro to colate his papers for sponsorship and m wondering if dts how much it takes to put papers together in germany cos I read here dt he did his for €20. Pls let me know what you think, thanks

First let me ask, how close are you to this your friend? if very close then why is he asking you to pay him for a help he is suggesting?
I wont advice you to send him money, if he knows he cant do it for you, its better you look for an alternative.
Myself i am got a letter of sponsorship from Germany without paying a dime,my sponsor is not related to me nor a close friend, but i was connected to him via recommendation from a very good friend of mine.

So my guess is if its that expensive to do i don't think he would have gone that far to do it for me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arinbaby: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks bebe, he's not really a close friend someone suggested him too to me. I was shocked too cos I hear pple do it without collecting a dime and he's acting like he's doing me a favor by colecting dt amount. Well he's nigerian guess its biz for him.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
arinbaby: Thanks bebe, he's not really a close friend someone suggested him too to me. I was shocked too cos I hear pple do it without collecting a dime and he's acting like he's doing me a favor by colecting dt amount. Well he's nigerian guess its biz for him.

1. If u invited to germany u can't spend up to 3 months and u will be issued shot term visa.. Which u can't use to. Study. And if he issue u sponsorship latter to study the german embassy will requyire a sponsor to earn above 1500 euro par month before he can sponsor u. And even the sponsorship stuff doesn't work again here. Same to the language stuff the chances of gettin admission on the to is very slim. So the best is to apply for bsc or msc.(From ma view)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.