Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886929 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
emeka55: Some people can ask funny questions sha ooo. Someone just explained how possible it is to get a job and gave his opinion. Is it necessary to start asking what kind of job he's doing? It has been said many times that there are student jobs in Germany and they clearly stated the conditions. Are u guys hoping to work in the bank or government house before u believe there are jobs there angry

Jobs for students is nt office jobs na so u don't expect to do clean job as a student. Remember u are limited to wok on hrs
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
is there going to be cancellation of free tuition program in germany anytime soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stchrischu: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Big aunty: is there going to be cancellation of free tuition program in germany anytime soon

No
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
That depends on how much their budget is stretched by financing foreign students, and the percentage that could integrate and pay back to the economy by working after graduation. However, more funds are being siphoned into Research so Masters students might still be lucky if such decisions would be taken
Big aunty: is there going to be cancellation of free tuition program in germany anytime soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Toluth: Hi everyone, is it really necessary for one to notarize the docs (even though they are in english language) before sending to schools?
Pls reply as soon as possible and how does that affect admission?
Please, I need answer to the above question. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Its neccesary since u are sending only photocopies to dem.most skool accept notary public but some will insist on german embassy notarization..
Toluth:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
stchrischu:

No

And how are u sure about that.m netheland was free before but has stated charging fee to student outside EU. Anf finland nt all school are now free.. For non EU student so just act fast ni koko
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Toluth:

Its a must cos that shows u nt sending fake document..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by molue27: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good day house, please can someone with an HND apply for masters program? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
topeajis:

Its a must cos that shows u nt sending fake document..
Thanks for ur response. Do I also need to notarize the transcript that is enveloped and sealed by my schl?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
Toluth:
Thanks for ur response. Do I also need to notarize the transcript that is enveloped and sealed by my schl?

You don't need to do that.. But I won't advice u to send the original transcipt cos u might want to apply to anothe school and need the transcipt so just open it and make copies so u cetify the copies u made..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
molue27: Good day house, please can someone with an HND apply for masters program? Thanks

I think with HND u will be able to apply for Bsc.m cos ordinary OND does nt get admission under uni-assist. U can ask the school u want to apply to
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello house please a friend of mine would like to know if uni-assist still accept application for September resumption?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
house please when are the intake periods for undergraduate programs in germany and also their application periods
Re: German Embassy And Visa by EEngineer1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oga topeajis, how far hv u started speaking german or can u understand it well now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
flange:

Boss you need an HND before you can apply for a bachelor but i guess that also depends on the school maybe a friend of mine was told by uni assist to send more transcripts that his OND was not sufficient so this is it check out the school you want to apply and if its not under uni assist then write then
Here is the good news FHAACHEN scrapped international studies first year in Englisch now and just starting a new section of studiencollege in Englisch its called Freshman institute
But the thing is the tuition fee is 17000 euro and they assure you of admission after your study with them

Thank you so much bro,I will contact freshman institute regarding their program. But I most confess bro their fee is on high side.But I will ring on them on Monday morning. But bro did you know any school who accept ND result for UG program for management course.It's all the school under Uni-Assist that did not accept ND?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
E-Engineer:
Oga topeajis, how far hv u started speaking german or can u understand it well now

I learn german for few months before I left na.. Even I didn't need if for ma admission. Yah I don they undestand small ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
topeajis:

You don't need to do that.. But I won't advice u to send the original transcipt cos u might want to apply to anothe school and need the transcipt so just open it and make copies so u cetify the copies u made..
thanks for ur swift response.i scanned the transcript before sending to university of mannheim. unfortunately, i got rejected. can i use the scanned transcript to apply for anoda schl? and can i still see schls that i can apply to for this coming fall session(sept)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by EEngineer1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Toluth:
thanks for ur swift response.i scanned the transcript before sending to university of mannheim. unfortunately, i got rejected. can i use the scanned transcript to apply for anoda schl? and can i still see schls that i can apply to for this coming fall session(sept)
. My guy how did u collect ur transcript and keep it urself. I know schools don't give it to people personally

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Toluth:
check out university of bochum, application to some of their msc programs starts by july..what was their reason for the rejection if you don't mind?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Olly256(f): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
topeajis:

Jobs for students is nt office jobs na so u don't expect to do clean job as a student. Remember u are limited to wok on hrs

now i am so confused tope, i ask godson201333 this question buh he hasnt answered sha and its delaying my payment to uni assit cos i dont want to waste money o... do i really need to have a lang. cert. in german before my admission is considered at all. my ielts is scheduled for july 6 now. i am just so worried. please can i just learn basic german online or i really need this language? thanks in adv.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
@toluth I was also rejected by Manhein university I applied for undergraduate cause with my transcript but they didnot tell me the reason for the rejection but I hope to apply to other schools I applied with diploma certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Olly256:

now i am so confused tope, i ask godson201333 this question buh he hasnt answered sha and its delaying my payment to uni assit cos i dont want to waste money o... do i really need to have a lang. cert. in german before my admission is considered at all. my ielts is scheduled for july 6 now. i am just so worried. please can i just learn basic german online or i really need this language? thanks in adv.

Check u school if they don't ask for gemany language fill free to pay.. I didn't use any german cetificate to apply and I got admissited into two schools under uni-assist.. Cos the schools didn't ask for language when. When I went to embassy they asked me if I sabi anu knowledge of german I say knw. Off cos its stated in ma admission letter I don't need it ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2013
topeajis: please which schools did you apply in,and do they lecture in english for undergradustes?

Check u school if they don't ask for gemany language fill free to pay.. I didn't use any german cetificate to apply and I got admissited into two schools under uni-assist.. Cos the schools didn't ask for language when. When I went to embassy they asked me if I sabi anu knowledge of german I say knw. Off cos its stated in ma admission letter I don't need it ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2013
steelie: check out university of bochum, application to some of their msc programs starts by july..what was their reason for the rejection if you don't mind?
They said they had many applicants like 524 and they have limited space like 40. So I guess it has to do with cgpa. Though mine was a 3.80 out of 5.
Anyway, can I apply directly to the said schl or through uni-assist?
@e-engineer. I happen to know someone @ exams and records in my schl, so I scanned the doc b4 it was enveloped.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2013
Toluth:

It is very important,without you doing that,You will not get any response from the university
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2013
topeajis:

Bro you went in for masters she is going for UG,she will still go through studien kolleg and thats never taught in English,You can only be taught in English when going for masters/bachelors never for Under graduate...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Godson201333:

Bro you went in for masters she is going for UG,she will still go through studien kolleg and thats never taught in English,You can only be taught in English when going for masters/bachelors never for Under graduate...

Yah that 2ru its fully germann ooo. So she need the full geman knowledge.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2013
Topeajis and other veterans in Germany. Pls I need necessary info about Bochum in terms of living cost, standard of living and after studies employment. And is it in the western or eatern Germany? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Toluth: Topeajis and other veterans in Germany. Pls I need necessary info about Bochum in terms of living cost, standard of living and after studies employment. And is it in the western or eatern Germany? Thanks

Bochum is in the west . I also applied to the school ms economics ruhr univesity but ma transcipt got their late. The school is big and as a population of 35,000 student. So its a big chooce if u choosen man..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
Toluth: Topeajis and other veterans in Germany. Pls I need necessary info about Bochum in terms of living cost, standard of living and after studies employment. And is it in the western or eatern Germany? Thanks

Bochum is a nice city located in North Rhine-Westphalia,Bochum is very close to cities like Essen,Dortmund.I once fell in love with Ruhr-universitat,Bochum...

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
topeajis:

Bochum is in the west . I also applied to the school ms economics ruhr univesity but ma transcipt got their late. The school is big and as a population of 35,000 student. So its a big chooce if u choosen man..
Whoa!! Thanks bro. I'm applying for ms economics as well. Do u have other great schls I can apply to broaden my chances?
Godson201333:

Bochum is a nice city located in North Rhine-Westphalia,Bochum is very close to cities like Essen,Dortmund.I once fell in love with Ruhr-universitat,Bochum...
Thanks sir for ur contribution. Now I'm falling inlove as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.