Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886899 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
Toluth:
Whoa!! Thanks bro. I'm applying for ms economics as well. Do u have other great schls I can apply to broaden my chances?
Thanks sir for ur contribution. Now I'm falling inlove as well.

Try Uni freiburg,.....uni assist

Uni kassel.........Uni assist.

Uni dusseldorf.....non uni assist

Uni essen....non uni assist
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hi Topeajis and Godson,

I want to apply to Rhine-waal university to continue my B.SC studies in International Relations. The program is conducted in English. However, I only have the following documents;

1. One-year (two semesters) university Transcript in Cyprus(All A's i.e a GPA of 4.0 out of 4.0)
2. WAEC result(6 credits including English and Maths)
3. IELTS (7.5 overall)

Do you think I can get an admission with this? or do I need still need to possess HND? I kindly anticipate your reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Well done guys. U and Tope have been really helpful with ur answers and dedicated time to reply those in need. May God bless u guys and other people on this thread who take out time to explain things to people. That's the spirit guys! I hope all those asking these questions will also be kind enough to reply other guys in the future who are in need. Cheers
Godson201333:

topeajis:

Bochum is in the west . I also applied to the school ms economics ruhr univesity but ma transcipt got their late. The school is big and as a population of 35,000 student. So its a big chooce if u choosen man..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
emeka55: Some people can ask funny questions sha ooo. Someone just explained how possible it is to get a job and gave his opinion. Is it necessary to start asking what kind of job he's doing? It has been said many times that there are student jobs in Germany and they clearly stated the conditions. Are u guys hoping to work in the bank or government house before u believe there are jobs there angry
U sound like an infant and u comment does not depict any iota intelligence. Let me educate you, there is always a reason for any question and only a fool responds to a question meant for another person. Well in any case my question has been answered by people who can.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dshegzy: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
hello can anybody help me out i want to book for germany visa appointment for fri-14 2013 now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Godson201333:

Thanks so much buddy! God bless you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bwave:
U sound like an infant and u comment does not depict any iota intelligence. Let me educate you, there is always a reason for any question and only a fool responds to a question meant for another person. Well in any case my question has been answered by people who can.

How did ur exams go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
t-med:
Hi Topeajis and Godson,

I want to apply to Rhine-waal university to continue my B.SC studies in International Relations. The program is conducted in English. However, I only have the following documents;

1. One-year (two semesters) university Transcript in Cyprus(All A's i.e a GPA of 4.0 out of 4.0)
2. WAEC result(6 credits including English and Maths)
3. IELTS (7.5 overall)

Do you think I can get an admission with this? or do I need still need to possess HND? I kindly anticipate your reply

My brother i will advice you to proceed with your HND..then you have higer chances of getting a admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
@naijaobi

Sorry i have to hide your post because of the post you quoted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dshegzy: hello can anybody help me out i want to book for germany visa appointment for fri-14 2013 now.

Go to the embassy website and do that for free.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by successmyway247: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Godson201333:

Go to the embassy website and do that for free.

Here is the germany embassy website www.abuja.diplo.de log in there and book your appointment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
justwise: @naijaobi

Sorry i have to hide your post because of the post you quoted.
ok bro..No problems...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2013
bachelors and undergraduate are same,take note of that pls...
Godson201333:

Bro you went in for masters she is going for UG,she will still go through studien kolleg and thats never taught in English,You can only be taught in English when going for masters/bachelors never for Under graduate...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2013
Godson201333:

Bro you went in for masters she is going for UG,she will still go through studien kolleg and thats never taught in English,You can only be taught in English when going for masters/bachelors never for Under graduate...
Is Bachelor diff 4rm Undergraduate in Germany or u mean pre-bachelor?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Olly256(f): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2013
justmenoni: bachelors and undergraduate are same,take note of that pls...
newacca:

Pls justmenoni do you have a personal experience on this language thingy? i'm kind of getting chickened out o. i have been looking for finland schools since this german whatever is kinda compulsory. please @all help a confused soul, dont wanna lose the german chance and i dont wanna give my money for waste to uniassit
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
newacca:

Yes i mean pre bachelor lol @Olly Please do not be desperate like this,Do the right thing,Do not let getting admission be your priority as well,The germans like perfect documents If not the visa is not guaranteed even after wasting so much time with admission wahala,If you are very serious i believe you can learn this language and get admission.GO to daad.de and goethe.de....to read every info about UG...just my one kobo.You need to know that 8k euro or Verpflichtung erklarung is another mission to accomplish!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2013
I'll like to inform you guys that its not too good
to use a sponsorship letter for your visa application please.

Kindly get the required amount for the blocked account and go
get your visa.

Wish y'all well

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
Taught as much,probably Mr Godson didnt figure out that undergraduate is same as bachelors,naija we dey always call am undergraduate but abroad its always bachelor's..Anyway no one is above mistake sha..Bachelors na same with Undergraduate so make everyone take note of that.
newacca:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Don't know much about it but i guess Godson and Tope should be able to help you over this,they are really doing a great job on this thread...This are kind of people we need in the Naija Govt grin grin grin grin grin

Olly256:

Pls justmenoni do you have a personal experience on this language thingy? i'm kind of getting chickened out o. i have been looking for finland schools since this german whatever is kinda compulsory. please @all help a confused soul, dont wanna lose the german chance and i dont wanna give my money for waste to uniassit
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tope & d rest of frnds in germany, I will like to know d City of nurnberg in terms of populatn & easy getting part ti me jobs. Fredich alexander university of applied science Nurnberg askd me to apply for Msc. Chemical engr. Tuitn fees is 1000 euro per year. Pls, tell me more abt d schl. Tanx!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dehonourable: Tope & d rest of frnds in germany, I will like to know d City of nurnberg in terms of populatn & easy getting part ti me jobs. Fredich alexander university of applied science Nurnberg askd me to apply for Msc. Chemical engr. Tuitn fees is 1000 euro per year. Pls, tell me more abt d schl. Tanx!

Its located. In the beveria. Nice pls for students ..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
Tanx Tope, hw studies? Pls hw do u see d tuitn fes of 1000 euro per year. Sm unis ar free
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dehonourable: Tanx Tope, hw studies? Pls hw do u see d tuitn fes of 1000 euro per year. Sm unis ar free

Are you sure cos the only school that i know is frederick alexander unversitat and it is located in a student town called Erlangen not nuremberg and its likely tution free pls check very well.I think erlangen is like 30 minutes away from nuremberg...check http://www.uni-erlangen.org/studying/.......The school is good.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lmao! Sensible people know u asked a stupid question by asking what kind of job he was doing over there. He already answered ur question about working in Germany as a student and u were dumb in the end. Why didn't u ask him when last he had sex? There are lots of reasonable information passed on this thread and ur stupidity won't stop the flow. U can ask questions without getting personal and people will be glad to answer. Done!
Bwave:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
emeka55: Lmao! Sensible people know u asked a stupid question by asking what kind of job he was doing over there. He already answered ur question about working in Germany as a student and u were dumb in the end. Why didn't u ask him when last he had sex? There are lots of reasonable information passed on this thread and ur stupidity won't stop the flow. U can ask questions without getting personal and people will be glad to answer. Done!
Ur idiotic comments are exposing u for who you really are.I was just advising, but u r showing that you are unteachable, a fool knows not that he knows not.I am not joining issues with a bloody buffoon on the net.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.