Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886819 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
For birth certificate go local govt(not neccesarily npc)and collect it or some govt hospital (eg island maternity)they issue it.its a small paper not a4 paper like npc attestaion ooooh.even on d embassy website dey never mention anything relatin to npc for student visa.

For age declaration,dis thing is a simple thing to do,just go to any high court,tell dem u want to do declaration of age wiTh 1k u will be fine.go with ur passport and make sure u sign it.don't forget to collect ur recipt from dem as well is important.

Shikena.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
hello guys, please how is this appointment stuff done, i intend to apply for a business visa, i got to there website and tried to book appointment and what i see is this.

07:00 — 08:00
All appointments for this period are taken
08:00 — 09:00
09:00 — 10:00

please can someone tell me how the appointment is really done? do i have to look for a page that will say *appoint is available for this day*??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
dmitroika: Pls house can i use a print out of my admission letter that was sent to my email to open a blocked account at the embassy? I mean the scanned copy that is being sent to email before the original arrives. Pls i need an urgent response

topeagis and Godson 1032... pls try and answer the above question.. tnxx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
dmitroika:

topeagis and Godson 1032... pls try and answer the above question.. tnxx

You really need to wait for the original
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bwave:
Very good question!

So that makes whatever you are given there authentic, I think that contradicts your ealier statement for those born before the 90s (pls don't be offended oo), am just seeking clarification

I understand the guys plight, because a statement in the age declaration kind of nullifies his birth certificate.
Am really confused about this, in the same shoes with beebee5000.

Guys you just need to understand that we are all nigerians,We can do all these simple documents sharp sharp with runz that is why they believe in afidavit.In afidavit you are already gonna swear that every information on your birth certificate is real.Infact if you doing this yourself at the court,you might be given bible or Quran to swear .If you lying about your age then that is between you and God.To me NPC is not needed try get that small old birth certificate.Either you have it before or not.This can be issue at the local government/maternity.The people there can backdate and do nice job for you once you settle them!NPC came into existence around 2001 so if your bdate is 1980 and you submitting NPC it automatically shows that ya lying Believe me there is a guy at the german embassy gate,once your documents got issue this guy is gonna forfeit your day and wont make see the embassy compound.We are all here to learn and i went through all these stages!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
oluwashegunfunm: hello guys, please how is this appointment stuff done, i intend to apply for a business visa, i got to there website and tried to book appointment and what i see is this.

07:00 — 08:00
08:00 — 09:00

please can someone tell me how the appointment is really done? do i have to look for a page that will say *appoint is available for this day*??

Yes you nee to look for a page that will say appointment is available and you could rechecked on those dates that their appointment have been taken..some might have cancel his/her appointment.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godson201333:

Guys you just need to understand that we are all nigerians,We can do all these simple documents sharp sharp with runz that is why they believe in afidavit.In afidavit you are already gonna swear that every information on your birth certificate is real.Infact if you doing this yourself at the court,you might be given bible or Quran to swear .If you lying about your age then that is between you and God.To me NPC is not needed try get that small old birth certificate.Either you have it before or not.This can be issue at the local government/maternity.The people there can backdate and do nice job for you once you settle them!NPC came into existence around 2001 so if your bdate is 1980 and you submitting NPC it automatically shows that ya lying Believe me there is a guy at the german embassy gate,once your documents got issue this guy is gonna forfeit your day and wont make see the embassy compound.We are all here to learn and i went through all these stages!
That clarifies it. Thanks a lot!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2013
dmitroika: Pls house can i use a print out of my admission letter that was sent to my email to open a blocked account at the embassy? I mean the scanned copy that is being sent to email before the original arrives. Pls i need an urgent response

U can use the scanned copy. But they they ask @ the embassy tell them na original.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2013
topeajis:

U can use the scanned copy. But they they ask @ the embassy tell them na original.

Thanks a lot bro. I'm at the embassy right now, that yellow man na wahala oh.. See as he dey bounce people wey get appointment.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2013
dmitroika:

Thanks a lot bro. I'm at the embassy right now, that yellow man na wahala oh.. See as he dey bounce people wey get appointment.

Anytime I they leave house to the embassy am always praying the man smiles to me .m cos if miss appointment man u can't book. Again until 3 months after or sooooo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2013
topeajis:

Anytime I they leave house to the embassy am always praying the man smiles to me .m cos if miss appointment man u can't book. Again until 3 months after or sooooo..

Omo that man go bounce Jonathan self thats why we dey call am first consular cos he make works easier for the embassy @dmitroika enjoy the movie
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2013
please i need a quick response,i am about applying online( Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve)

for Bsc biomaterials and then my sister Bsc industrial engineering or electronics engineering,can i apply for more than 1 course for my sister? our IELTS test is scheduled for july 13 can we apply online with the available document then later send our IELTS test result as soon as its out,then do we need to send hardcopies of our SSCE results to the school.do they accept SSCE results or certificate cos my sister ended her secondary education last year which her SSCE certificate is not out yet all she has got is her SSCE RESULT.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes you nee to look for a page that will say appointment is available and you could rechecked on those dates that their appointment have been taken..some might have cancel his/her appointment.

please i still dont understand, for example i saw this
(You can book an appointment between 22.06.2013 and 11.07.2013 . )

(All appointments for this period are taken) does it mean i can make appointment for 10.00- 11.00
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2013
Big aunty: please i need a quick response,i am about applying online( Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve)

for Bsc biomaterials and then my sister Bsc industrial engineering or electronics engineering,can i apply for more than 1 course for my sister? our IELTS test is scheduled for july 13 can we apply online with the available document then later send our IELTS test result as soon as its out,then do we need to send hardcopies of our SSCE results to the school.do they accept SSCE results or certificate cos my sister ended her secondary education last year which her SSCE certificate is not out yet all she has got is her SSCE RESULT.
Hope you know SSCE is not recognised in Germany? Its better you write the IELTS exam before applying for anything online.Don't be in a haste.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2013
steelie: Hope you know SSCE is not recognized in Germany? Its better you write the IELTS exam before applying for anything online.Don't be in a haste.
you mean they don't recognize WAEC?but my IELTS test will be july13 and the result will be released in 13 days,how do i go about it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2013
Big aunty: you mean they don't recognize WAEC?but my IELTS test will be july13 and the result will be released in 13 days,how do i go about it.
Yes SSCE is not equivalent to German Abitur, so it won't be recognised if you send only SSCE. As for IELTS see your score first to be sure you meet their requirement before applying.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2013
steelie: Yes SSCE is not equivalent to German Abitur, so it won't be recognised if you send only SSCE. As for IELTS see your score first to be sure you meet their requirement before applying.
ok so what do i apply with apart from SSCE for undergraduate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2013
oluwashegunfunm:

please i still dont understand, for example i saw this
(You can book an appointment between 22.06.2013 and 11.07.2013 . )

(All appointments for this period are taken) does it mean i can make appointment for 10.00- 11.00
please somebody should answer this question, it's a major challenge to visa application now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2013
Johnnyemy:
please somebody should answer this question, it's a major challenge to visa application now.

Its means all the appointment dates have been taken,You just need to keep checking until you've found a date.Its not easy to get an appointment because its summer..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
steelie: Hope you know SSCE is not recognised in Germany? Its better you write the IELTS exam before applying for anything online.Don't be in a haste.

There is a significant difference between recognition and equivalency. German universities, by all means, recognize our SSCE but it is not equivalent to their own educational system. This rule does not only apply to Nigeria, but also it applies to some other countries.

Secondly, it is not only an an H.Nd that can be used to apply for a B.Sc in Germany. An A'level or a one-year university transcript, at least 30 credit units, could also be sufficient, as long as you had a good grade.

Big aunty: please i need a quick response,i am about applying online( Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve)

Rhine-Waal neither accept hard copies of documents nor uni-assist procedures. You have to send the required documents online. However, I am afraid that you cannot get admission into Rhine-Waal University this winter. This is because the deadline for submission of document, including English proficiency exam, is on the 15th of July. I should also inform you that they will not waive this requirement even though English is your official language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by netboy2013: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
House I need some help.

I just got admitted to an M.Sc program in University of Jena, Will soon apply for a student visa but I don't have a liquid cash of 1.8M to fund a student blocked account in a German bank (because I'm the sole sponsor of myself), although I have more than such amount in assets.

Alternatively, I'm looking at a possibility of having a sponsorship letter sent from a German resident, such that the letter would just be a formality (I can fully pay for my living expenses) to enable me apply for student visa. The bottom line is; I don't have a solid contact with a German citizenship or permanent residence that can help me fix it.

Can anyone help or advise me on how to go about it?

Also, is student Visa interview done at the embassy of Germany in Abuja?

thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
@t-med we are saying same thing. I corrected that on my second post that SSCE is not equivalent to the German Abitur and won't be recognised if 'only' SSCE is sent. In the sense that it's insufficient.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
netboy2013: House I need some help.

I just got admitted to an M.Sc program in University of Jena, Will soon apply for a student visa but I don't have a liquid cash of 1.8M to fund a student blocked account in a German bank (because I'm the sole sponsor of myself), although I have more than such amount in assets.

Alternatively, I'm looking at a possibility of having a sponsorship letter sent from a German resident, such that the letter would just be a formality (I can fully pay for my living expenses) to enable me apply for student visa. The bottom line is; I don't have a solid contact with a German citizenship or permanent residence that can help me fix it.

thanks in advance.

You must open that Blocked Account and fund it to the tune of 8,000Euro.That may be in addition to any other form of financial stability and accessibility you've.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
how do i apply through uni-assit
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2013

I already applied at Rhein Waal. I spoke with the woman at the international office for a while before I made my application. You are required to provide all they ask. If you want to use WASSC you must provide evidence that you have completed a year at a university in a related course. .. I suspect you can not get all those required documents before then but don't deter. After getting your IELTS you can apply immediately to begin in March though in another school
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
netboy2013: House I need some help.

Cos university of jena admission deadline is still july 15th forr their english taugh msc progs. So am a bit worried and sceptical here

thanks in advance.

Sory wat courrse in uniuversity of jena. And the embaasy u to go na lagos own..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
futurewise11: For birth certificate go local govt(not neccesarily npc)and collect it or some govt hospital (eg island maternity)they issue it.its a small paper not a4 paper like npc attestaion ooooh.even on d embassy website dey never mention anything relatin to npc for student visa.

For age declaration,dis thing is a simple thing to do,just go to any high court,tell dem u want to do declaration of age wiTh 1k u will be fine.go with ur passport and make sure u sign it.don't forget to collect ur recipt from dem as well is important.

Shikena.

Please if I get the certificate at the local government how does the affidavit come to play? Basically I understand I need to get the documents but please explain to me how I can arrange everything please. .. The birth certificate I have is NPC issued
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
For those that want to book short term visa, check the website around 11pm and go to the month and you will see the free day. I once had the same problem so I understand how fustrating it can be.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Take it to those people in d court doing affidavit they know what to type there.don't worry ur self that much.
pfanen360:

Please if I get the certificate at the local government how does the affidavit come to play? Basically I understand I need to get the documents but please explain to me how I can arrange everything please. .. The birth certificate I have is NPC issued
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2013
I have applied for the blocked account at the German embassy since two weeks now, but yet to get any response. Is it advisable I go ahead and book the appointment for interview for around August 20? My programme starts in Oct 1, if I go for the interview in August 20, can I still meet up the resumption date (October 1) if am successful.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Bwave: I have applied for the blocked account at the German embassy since two weeks now, but yet to get any response. Is it advisable I go ahead and book the appointment for interview for around August 20? My programme starts in Oct 1, if I go for the interview in August 20, can I still meet up the resumption date (October 1) if am successful.

The block acount takes 2-3 weeks maximum. If u did everything well.. U can apply for urr appointment for july ending self since u sure u have all the requirement if u get ur block information nest week u can tranfer the money and get the confarmation withing a week.. Just a suggestion
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2013
topeajis:

The block acount takes 2-3 weeks maximum. If u did everything well.. U can apply for urr appointment for july ending self since u sure u have all the requirement if u get ur block information nest week u can tranfer the money and get the confarmation withing a week.. Just a suggestion
Thanks for your suggestion. From the online appointment booking page the dates have been booked till August 18, if I book around this time, how long would it take for the visa to be granted? Am in a dilemma here cos my programme starts October.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.