Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885152 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dshegzy: hello house my visiting visa was refused today. can i appeal and hw do i appeal pls help

Yes you can appeal but before that what was the excuse given to you for your visa refusal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dshegzy: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote

author=Godson201333]

Yes you can appeal but before that what was the excuse given to you for
your visa refusal[/quote]2. 1.ur intention to leave the territory of
the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained
2.The information submitted regarging the justification for the purpose
and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable. pls how can i do the appeal and wat will i need
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello house, pls does anyone know of University still accepting applications for masters (winter semester)? Most of the ones I checked out have their deadlines 15th July and I won't meet up. Any information will be appreciated
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
emeka55: Hello house, pls does anyone know of University still accepting applications for masters (winter semester)? Most of the ones I checked out have their deadlines 15th July and I won't meet up. Any information will be appreciated
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:38am On Jul 13, 2013
emeka55: Hello house, pls does anyone know of University still accepting applications for masters (winter semester)? Most of the ones I checked out have their deadlines 15th July and I won't meet up. Any information will be appreciated
Some people can ask very funny and pathetic questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=Dshegzy]2. 1.ur intention to leave the territory of
the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained
2.The information submitted regarging the justification for the purpose
and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable. pls how can i do the appeal and wat will i need[/quote

You could have asked them at the embassy,They will give you an appeal letter right away at the entrance where people normally queued.I am sorry bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Hi guys, i av appointment for september but i need an early date so as to meet up. Can i cancel my sept appointment and rebook if i find a suitable date? My main question is that hope the german embassy rule is not that after cancelling an appointment it will take a month for one to be eligible to book another appointment.
I eagerly wait for your answers expecially from those who have re-booked or know someone who has.
Thanks guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Angel Diamond: Hi guys, i av appointment for september but i need an early date so as to meet up. Can i cancel my sept appointment and rebook if i find a suitable date? My main question is that hope the german embassy rule is not that after cancelling an appointment it will take a month for one to be eligible to book another appointment.
I eagerly wait for your answers expecially from those who have re-booked or know someone who has.
Thanks guys.

I would advise you not to cancel,There is a penalty for it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2013
Godson201333:

I would advise you not to cancel,There is a penalty for it.
@ Godson; then what should he do? I thought you r allowed to cancel lAtest 48 hrs before d appointment date?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
franklysco:
@ Godson; then what should he do? I thought you r allowed to cancel lAtest 48 hrs before d appointment date?

Okay i just confirmed,You can cancel and rebook..You only get penalized if you dont appear on your appointment date.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
How soon can one re-book?........immediately or there is a waiting duration?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OVERSABI: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
U can't base ur judgment on what happened that day. Italian embassy is one of the easiest places to get ur Schengen. Germans will always be Germans..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chigorkizz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
So una wan run leave us 4 9ja ba?kai
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
t-med:
I have just received my letter of admission today. Please Godson and Kely4top,how many days did it take the embassy to grant you the visa after the interview?

i am happy for u ooooh, so were you ask to pay tution fees in the admission letter and what program do u apply for
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess it's time to address this issue of 2.2 results and stuff. I'll use myself as an example.
I graduated with a 2.2. But that wouldn't hinder me in anyway. I applied into 3 universities and I've gotten admission from two already since two months ago, the third is yet to reply and I don't even need them to lol. I thinks you guys should focus on how to write a motivation letter, that's almost the most important thing. Believe it or not some people's motivation letter sucks! Even if a guy with a first class writes a poor motivational he wouldn't be considered at all. Your motivational letter sums up everything about your I.Q. After I applied I showed some of my friends studying for their masters in the UK my motivational letter, they all said the same thing- "any school that sees this will definitely give you an admission". And yes they did.

Thanks for the advice i also had a 2.2 in accounting and i an applying by uni assit for international business please can you send me a simple of your motivation letter so i can use it to work on my own letter, please your help me needed, you can send it to me by email at richard4ssky@yahoo.com thanks and God bless u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
dmitroika: And may I even include that I didn't even go to the embassy to certify my documents. I just had a lawyer stamp and sign my transcript because it's a student copy so it doesn't carry the university stamp. I did IELTS though. Didn't apply through uni-assist at all because of the money lol, sent my documents through Nipost at the cost of 300naira per application. It got to Germany within 10days. I know this because I called the schools if they've received them and yes they did within 10 days. The original copy of my admission letters were sent into my post office box 2weeks ago.

Please can you tell me the university you apply to without uni assit and did you pay any processing fees and is the university tution free
Re: German Embassy And Visa by clemtony(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dats very interesting,a peaceful country.I luv dat
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olanshi: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dshegzy: hello house my visiting visa was refused today. can i appeal and hw do i appeal pls help

I hope you were not the guy that was making some nuisance at the German embassy when he was denied a visa, requesting to have back his statement of account?

If you are not the one...

Let me ask you few questions :

1. Are you a first timer or have you ever travelled before?

2. What is your age range?

3. Did you include a sponsor in your application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tosine25: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
dmitroika: hello guys, i got admission into two universities, one in the city of kiel (northern germany) and the other freiburg (southern germany). please i will like to know which of the two cities is better to live in terms of part time job opportunities and modernisation. abeg guys wey dey germany enlighten me on this because i'll have to chose one of the two when going for my appointment at the embassy. one love.

Will love to glance thru ya motivation letter... if you don't mind forward it to me @ ; tosine25@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Angel Diamond: How soon can one re-book?........immediately or there is a waiting duration?

Yeah you can rebook immediately,I hope you know that its not easy to book appointment at this moment because all the days have been filled up but try your best.Good luck

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ T med ,If everything goes cool with your Interview,You should be called to bring your 3 month valid insurance after 3 weeks of your interview..That means you have been granted your student visa.Be cool and make sure you are able to convince them during your interview that you are a student..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have heard of horror stories with German Shengen VISA, unfortunately I have no special advise. I got my documentation ready, Tax Clearance, 3 months Bank Statement, Pay-Slip, Confirmed Hotel Booking (no portals), Ticket, Signed Application form with 2 Passport Photographs (ears clearly visible), 3 months Health Insurance, Copies of Passport bio-data Page. came back in 10 days and got 3 months Multiple Entry VISA. I did not like the Security at the gate though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
olanshi:

I hope you were not the guy that was making some nuisance at the German embassy when he was denied a visa, requesting to have back his statement of account?

If you are not the one...

Let me ask you few questions :

1. Are you a first timer or have you ever travelled before?

2. What is your age range?

3. Did you include a sponsor in your application?

But how can you help him when all your thread and posts on AUTOS?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I have heard of horror stories with German Shengen VISA, unfortunately I have no special advise. I got my documentation ready, Tax Clearance, 3 months Bank Statement, Pay-Slip, Confirmed Hotel Booking (no portals), Ticket, Signed Application form with 2 Passport Photographs (ears clearly visible), 3 months Health Insurance, Copies of Passport bio-data Page. came back in 10 days and got 3 months Multiple Entry VISA. I did not like the Security at the gate though.

Nobody likes the Yellow Man at the Gate though but Good news!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Owenmarvis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
suxes2005: I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
Need more info PLz ASK Here. Dnt call me nor text.
i want German shengel visiting visa wot are the requirements
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ylaa(f): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
suxes2005: I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
Need more info PLz ASK Here. Dnt call me nor text.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. YOUR NUMBER IS NOT HERE YET YOU SAID DONT CALL OR SMS> YOU ARE LUCKY BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE CALL YOU TILL YOUR BATTERY RUNS DOWN.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ezegozie(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ dmitroika.....can you send to me the sample of your statement of motivation so that i can pick out your points.

I also want to apply for my Msc in petroleum geology in Germany and Norway.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
After the first year, do someone needs to show another 8,000 euro in the block account before the visa can be renewed as a student? if yes,can someone source for the remaining living cost over there for the remaining 2 years? please help me oo, my final decision is hanged on this question. God bless you all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechu: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please I Will l'île to know how easy or otherwise to secure visa to switzerland.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
honourableseyi: After the first year, do someone needs to show another 8,000 euro in the block account before the visa can be renewed as a student? if yes,can someone source for the remaining living cost over there for the remaining 2 years? please help me oo, my final decision is hanged on this question. God bless you all
I advise you read up previous posts before asking any question. This question has been answered severally. You don't need to show another 8k Euro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.