Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885763 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
olanshi:

Sure, I read through every post made on here. I know abit about german embassy and abroad.

Yh that true he sells cars in nigeria. He do come to Germany and he as someone here in Berlin also so he knw much much about visit versa.. That something about traveling u can't knw every aspect of the traveling like me I knw much about student admission and the visa. But I don't knw anything about visit or family reunion. So about traveling u can't be jark of all trade. When u no be agent......
So am not only in the auto section.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
ikechu: Mr. Godson20133 if you know you don't want to give a guide just keep your peace.

People like you just say things without any recourse to courtesy.

It is a shame that people like you are making comments here.

Man that was rude it takes a lot of sacrifice for someone to give free contribution he is already in Germany and he want people to come into the country. Without collecting shi shi. Do u knw how much agents charge for all dis advise he his given. Pls learn how to appreciate people. If everybody where like u then dis tread will nt exist. @godson no vex baba.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
fasa2020: What happens to Blocked account when German visa is eventually denied

Ur money will surely be refunded to u. But it might take a little time it's on the bank website and on the blocked account form ....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
chuzitmyownway@:

pls dmitroika where are you, am still espectin your message I mean a copy of ur motivational leeter pls assist me wit it, send to chuzitmyownway@yahoo.com tnx

Man try and build up ur motivation letter ur self all u need in the letter is to
1. Tell them how u knw about the course and school
2. Try to link up ur transcript courses to the program.
3. Also how ur working experience as something to do about the course.
4. How passionate u are about the course. And how u will fill if u whee given the program. And
5. Ur future and career objective.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sexymma1(f): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls I am considering going to Germany for my masters.. I understand the whole procedures, but one thing am really not clear about, is regarding what type of work can one get there.. Will my degree certificate be able to land me a job, or would have to do menial jobs to survive in school. If so what type of jobs and how is the pay like, and i would like to know if there is any time restrictions to work on a student visa, i heard someone saying you cant work more that 20hrs a week with that visa, how would wan survive with that.. Pls i would be glad if all my questions are answered ..
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by clemtony(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
clemtony: Dats very interesting,a peaceful country.I luv dat

Hello! Am a sport guy,I need to know abt motivational letter and pls dose it really apply to someone like me who plays football and wat are format or criterials in writing it? Pls I need advice on this..pls oo!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:
Hw fr with d admission letter? Have you been notified? And, have you rescheduled? Am still waiting for mine o
Bro, I'm still waiting for mine too oo..though there seem to be little progress in the Freie Universitat Berlin school. I checked my admission status in their online Applicant portal and they updated it last week Friday and said they have processed my application and it will be considered as part of the admission process. So I'm hopeful they will notify me soon because in their website, they said all masters applicants should expect notices (Admissions or Rejection) this July. The other school (Marburg) I applied to said they will notify me of my admission result as soon as Uni-assist processes my documents. Uni-assist has processed my application and sent my data to the School last week Thursday, so I'm expecting their notification soon. I don tire to wait mehn!!! I just Pray I get either of the admissions at least a week before the day I booked (26th August) at the embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
topeajis:

Man that was rude it takes a lot of sacrifice for someone to give free contribution he is already in Germany and he want people to come into the country. Without collecting shi shi. Do u knw how much agents charge for all dis advise he his given. Pls learn how to appreciate people. If everybody where like u then dis tread will nt exist. @godson no vex baba.......

Baba Na nothing i just dey yrarn dem reality ni..1 love jare..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Godson201333:

Baba Na nothing i just dey yrarn dem reality ni..1 love jare..

U knw we nigerians are very stubbon we like shotcourt gan.. And it affect urs gan...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
sammykunjas:
Bro, I'm still waiting for mine too oo..though there seem to be little progress in the Freie Universitat Berlin school. I checked my admission status in their online Applicant portal and they updated it last week Friday and said they have processed my application and it will be considered as part of the admission process. So I'm hopeful they will notify me soon because in their website, they said all masters applicants should expect notices (Admissions or Rejection) this July. The other school (Marburg) I applied to said they will notify me of my admission result as soon as Uni-assist processes my documents. Uni-assist has processed my application and sent my data to the School last week Thursday, so I'm expecting their notification soon. I don tire to wait mehn!!! I just Pray I get either of the admissions at least a week before the day I booked (26th August) at the embassy.
Did u say @ least a week? Pray n wish for an earlier time my broda. U know it takes @ least 2 weeks b4 ur blocked account can b ready, and it ought 2 b ready b4 ur interview. But e go beta sha!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:
Did u say @ least a week? Pray n wish for an earlier time my broda. U know it takes @ least 2 weeks b4 ur blocked account can b ready, and it ought 2 b ready b4 ur interview. But e go beta sha!
Abi oo.. E go better. Why I said at least a week is because the embassy said in a mail they sent to me that one can use the confirmation mail you will receive when you submit the application for blocked account to apply for a study visa. All the same sha, I am praying I receive all admission letters in this month of July.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
sammykunjas:
Abi oo.. E go better. Why I said at least a week is because the embassy said in a mail they sent to me that one can use the confirmation mail you will receive when you submit the application for blocked account to apply for a study visa. All the same sha, I am praying I receive all admission letters in this month of July.
Sorry for the question, so I can use a confirmation mail 2 apply even if d 8040 euros is not yet in my account as @ d time of the interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:
Sorry for the question, so I can use a confirmation mail 2 apply even if d 8040 euros is not yet in my account as @ d time of the interview?

And 1 more thing, if I book september 13th hope d VO won't question my intention? As per y did I pick a time dat late n as such affect my resumption to d school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:
yeah Bro. This is the mail they sent to me upon an inquiry I made:

Info-Mail <info@lago.diplo.de>
Jul 1

to me
Dear Sir,

thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the Consulate General can only certify your signature for the necessary opening of a blocked account if you already have the admission letter of the university (a pdf printout is sufficient), as a copy of the admission letter has to be forwarded to the bank with the application form and your passport copy.

As soon as you have submitted your application for the opening of a blocked account, you will receive a confirmation letter from the Consulate with which you can apply for your student visa.

I trust you find this information helpful. Attached please also find the checklist with further information concerning the opening of a blocked account.

Yours sincerely,

b.o.

Jassima Wortelkamp

Generalkonsulat der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Tel.: +234-1-280 99 66
Fax: +234-1-280 99 69
Email: info@lago.diplo.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:

And 1 more thing, if I book september 13th hope d VO won't question my intention? As per y did I pick a time dat late n as such affect my resumption to d school?
I don't think the VO would question your intention but you have to find out from the University's website or you contact them about when the university you applied to is closing enrollment/registration and when they are beginning lectures. From my gatherings from most German Universities' websites, I noticed most of them start Lectures on 14th October so if you book 13th,+3weeks it takes embassy to decide on visa application, that should land you somewhere around 4th October, so it still makes your intentions genuine so long as you can prove it to them if they ask you in the interview. #Just my opinion
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:

Hmm Nope this is not gonna affect your visa application and if they should delay your documents.Just like someone said ,work hard,pry hard and keep fingers crossed.Within 3 weeks after your Interview you should Have a good news in Jesus Name.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Godson201333:

Hmm Nope this is not gonna affect your visa application and if they should delay your documents.Just like someone said ,work hard,pry hard and keep fingers crossed.Within 3 weeks after your Interview you should Have a good news in Jesus Name.
Tanx so so much!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
sammykunjas:
I don't think the VO would question your intention but you have to find out from the University's website or you contact them about when the university you applied to is closing enrollment/registration and when they are beginning lectures. From my gatherings from most German Universities' websites, I noticed most of them start Lectures on 14th October so if you book 13th,+3weeks it takes embassy to decide on visa application, that should land you somewhere around 4th October, so it still makes your intentions genuine so long as you can prove it to them if they ask you in the interview. #Just my opinion
K.tanx so so much! Men, I must up my prayer point o.... Lol!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechu: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks emeka55 for the info.

Topeajis and Ganasy, you didn't look at my post and the response from Godson20133.

Your knowing Godson20133 by virtue of his post doesn't give him the right to address people anyway he likes. Take a cue from emeka55 with his matured responses to my simple question.

Topeajis and Ganasy you have to read very well before posting based on emotions or you bury your head in the sand like an ostrich.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
ikechu: Thanks emeka55 for the info.

Topeajis and Ganasy, you didn't look at my post and the response from Godson20133.

Your knowing Godson20133 by virtue of his post doesn't give him the right to address people anyway he likes. Take a cue from emeka55 with his matured responses to my simple question.

Topeajis and Ganasy you have to read very well before posting based on emotions or you bury your head in the sand like an ostrich.

Man keep quiet you are a nuisance,We are here for German stuff,Helping each other and you came here thinking of how to Enter Switzerland through Germany,Do you think we're here doing illegal stuff like you....Asshole!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by smithremmy: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hoodrat: Susexx please get yourself a german visa if its made easy and stop wasting your time helping people. Abi your creator is allergic to travel nii? grin

Hello guys stop arguing with ursef cos visa is luck not Document what did embassy has to deny student who already pay part payment sametin apply in US embassy they write inside the embasy saying Issuing u a visa does not gaurantee u enterin d state so what re we sayin visa is favour am 100% sure so why wory

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Godson201333, Topeajis, Franklysco and All in the House.
i have an offer for a Master program in Bonn-Rhein Sieg university of Applied Science but have so far not sent the required documents. i would have prefered University of Jena ( research based) against this one which is practice based. But Jena has not said anything thus far and time is moving apace.
i would like to get some information concerning the quaility of universities of applied science (Hochschules) or this particular University as i intend to forward the docs nxt week. Cheers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by smithremmy: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Godson201333:

Please I need student visa ooo what is the process recomend me a school with cheap fee and easy requirement will be glad abot it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
ikechu: Thanks emeka55 for the info.

Man we all or mostly guys here just let forget about the past and focus on the future no one is a fountain of knowlegde on the thread.. If its hurts u no vex baba....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nimakor: @Godson201333, Topeajis, Franklysco and All in the House.
i have an offer for a Master program in Bonn-Rhein Sieg university of Applied Science but have so far not sent the required documents. i would have prefered University of Jena ( research based) against this one which is practice based. But Jena has not said anything thus far and time is moving apace.
i would like to get some information lconcerning the quaility of universities of applied science (Hochschules) or this pvcarticular University as i intend to forward the docs nxt week. Cheers.
I don't understand. Have u been admitted by the school or you are yet to apply? If you've been admitted by the school but prefer jena,I'll suggest you give yourself a little more time. Although you still have to consider when you booked your appointment so you wouldn't wait too close to d date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nimakor: @Godson201333, Topeajis, Franklysco and All in the House.
i would like to get some information concerning the quaility of universities of applied science (Hochschules) or this particular University as i intend to forward the docs nxt week. Cheers.
Fachhochschule is like polytechnic so u do most things practically.
As for Jena, they said they got lots of application so they are still sorting.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Franklysco i have been given a provisional offer pending on the arrival of my hardcopies and TOEFL from ETS. I have been deliberating for weeks. I am all for research work and just not confortable with the whole practice based stuff...hence the delay.
@Easyemman . Hmmm. where/how did you come about such information. I havent been able to get any concrete info from Jena. Heard some Indian guys talking abt being interviewed for the program i applied. I was not contacted for anything like that. Although, in the selection procedure they stated that an interview may be required depending on the number of applicants.
Did they update your portal or something?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechu: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Godson201333:

Man keep quiet you are a nuisance,We are here for German stuff,Helping each other and you came here thinking of how to Enter Switzerland through Germany,Do you think we're here doing illegal stuff like you....Asshole!!

Godson20133 I can see you are a nonentity and lack character. You can't even acknowledged your folly . With schegen visa I can move to Germany, Switzerland and other countries within the schegen scheme.
I can now factor that you are a tout roaming the Street in Germany looking for people to deceive.Change your user name to devilson201333.For your antics will soon be exposed. Be respectful next time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nimakor: @Franklysco i have been given a provisional offer pending on the arrival of my hardcopies and TOEFL from ETS. I have been deliberating for weeks. I am all for research work and just not confortable with the whole practice based stuff...hence the delay.
@Easyemman . Hmmm. where/how did you come about such information. I havent been able to get any concrete info from Jena. Heard some Indian guys talking abt being interviewed for the program i applied. I was not contacted for anything like that. Although, in the selection procedure they stated that an interview may be required depending on the number of applicants.
Did they update your portal or something?
I called the lady despite the fact that she was speaking big big german I was able to grab that line I told you. You can also call if you would want to confirm.+493641931165.
They didn't update it,whenever I log in its the same thing I see. So where did you find the india guys?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Loads of dates available tonight for those who need to book visa appointment, hurry guys....let the race begin. Chao

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls house can i reschedule? cos i jst saw lots of dates for appointment free. i want to move my date frm 3rd sept to ending of august
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
THERE ARE ALOT OF DATES RELEASED NOW SO GUYS START BOOKING OOHHHH BOOK FAST BEFORE SHARP GUYS BOOK AM FINISH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.