Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885212 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rickywowoz: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1349729/nigerian-students-germany..how-survive pls our brothers and sisters already in germany,come in and share ur experience over there so that aspiring students can know the reality on ground and what to expect....thank u wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2013
ikechu: Please I Will l'île to know how easy or otherwise to secure visa to switzerland.

And does this look like Switzerland,We dont answer people that want to travel to Germany with bad intentions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2013
Godson201333:

And does this look like Switzerland,We dont answer people that want to travel to Germany with bad intentions.
Oga Godson u dey vex o. Lol!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ridlaw(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess it's time to address this issue of 2.2 results and stuff. I'll use myself as an example.
I graduated with a 2.2. But that wouldn't hinder me in anyway. I applied into 3 universities and I've gotten admission from two already since two months ago, the third is yet to reply and I don't even need them to lol. I thinks you guys should focus on how to write a motivation letter, that's almost the most important thing. Believe it or not some people's motivation letter sucks! Even if a guy with a first class writes a poor motivational he wouldn't be considered at all. Your motivational letter sums up everything about your I.Q. After I applied I showed some of my friends studying for their masters in the UK my motivational letter, they all said the same thing- "any school that sees this will definitely give you an admission". And yes they did.
Pls send a copy of ur motivational letter to my mail: ridwan_lawal@yahoo.com thk u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fasa2020(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2013
What happens to Blocked account when German visa is eventually denied
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2013
fasa2020: What happens to Blocked account when German visa is eventually denied
read through pls... This Q has been answered.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fasa2020(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2013
easyemman:
read through pls... This Q has been answered.

Never mind again grin .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess it's time to address this issue of 2.2 results and stuff. I'll use myself as an example.
I graduated with a 2.2. But that wouldn't hinder me in anyway. I applied into 3 universities and I've gotten admission from two already since two months ago, the third is yet to reply and I don't even need them to lol. I thinks you guys should focus on how to write a motivation letter, that's almost the most important thing. Believe it or not some people's motivation letter sucks! Even if a guy with a first class writes a poor motivational he wouldn't be considered at all. Your motivational letter sums up everything about your I.Q. After I applied I showed some of my friends studying for their masters in the UK my motivational letter, they all said the same thing- "any school that sees this will definitely give you an admission". And yes they did.
pls dmitroika where are you, am still espectin your message I mean a copy of ur motivational leeter pls assist me wit it, send to chuzitmyownway@yahoo.com tnx

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by leeland(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Angel Diamond: Hello guys..........i have officially repented from being a ghost logger on nairaland........i am now a part of the house.....fresh member..kindly give me a warm welcome....
lol

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
franklysco:
Oga Godson u dey vex o. Lol!

Na so Jare,Na this kind people dey make Embassy dey deny visa for people with good intentions..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olanshi: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Godson201333:

But how can you help him when all your thread and posts on AUTOS?

Sure, I read through every post made on here. I know abit about german embassy and abroad.

So am not only in the auto section.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
steelie: I advise you read up previous posts before asking any question. This question has been answered severally. You don't need to show another 8k Euro.
Thanks bro, dont mind this lazy boy,na mtn magic number cause am 4 me oo. i will digest the pages asap and get back here with those things i,m not clear with.Thank you once again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechu: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mr. Godson20133 if you know you don't want to give a guide just keep your peace.

People like you just say things without any recourse to courtesy.

It is a shame that people like you are making comments here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
ikechu: Mr. Godson20133 if you know you don't want to give a guide just keep your peace.

People like you just say things without any recourse to courtesy.

It is a shame that people like you are making comments here.

godson20133 we know...u we dont know so pls hold ur peace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by broeric: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
[/color][color=#000000]iam man GOD THANK YOU
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
ganasy:

Thank u my brother. Godson201333 has been a wonderful contributor 2 dis thread. some of us read from d first page of dis thread till now.
Its unfair treat him as such.
3 gbosa 4 u mr. Godson201333

One love
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
ganasy:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by obask(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=ridlaw]
Pls send a copy of ur motivational letter to my mail: olaigbeolasunkanmi@gmail.com thk u.I will dearly appreciate in all.
May God grant all our hrt desires
Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is the motivation letter carrying special anointing? Why not google up motivation letters online and am sure u'll find sample of a good one even related to the course u are applying for
chuzitmyownway@:

pls dmitroika where are you, am still espectin your message I mean a copy of ur motivational leeter pls assist me wit it, send to chuzitmyownway@yahoo.com tnx
ridlaw:
Pls send a copy of ur motivational letter to my mail: ridwan_lawal@yahoo.com thk u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Am sure u are expecting me to reply rudely. Your post is just a reflection of what ur personal life is like
Bwave:
Some people can ask very funny and pathetic questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2013
I think there's a thread for switzerland. U should get an answer from there but getting visa to switzerland shouldn't be difficult with the right reasons and application. It is not easy to get admission as a foreign student as the system is complicated but it is not impossible (that's if u are going for purpose of study)...hope this helps
ikechu: Please I Will l'île to know how easy or otherwise to secure visa to switzerland.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by icecreamtender(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls I want to travel to switzerland or germany to complete my study. Like how much will d visa cost me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Please house am I supposed to convert my money to Euros to make the transfer to my blocked account or is there any other way to get the transfer done?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2013
German or Switzerland embassies do not sell visas. If u want to get a good answer, make ur question more specific and matured
icecreamtender: Pls I want to travel to switzerland or germany to complete my study. Like how much will d visa cost me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2013
Yes! First u need to open an euro account with a bank in Nigeria, which means that all deposits made to that account will be in euros. There-after, u can transfer ur money from the euro account to ur blocked account in Germany with the regular fee
pfanen360: Please house am I supposed to convert my money to Euros to make the transfer to my blocked account or is there any other way to get the transfer done?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Abeg where the Nipost dey for lagos? And how much do they charge to send applications to Germany? Thanks
ganasy:
i aslo used Nipost registered post and basically within 10days it gets there. i sent about 4 applications through them. have accepted in one already n denied in one. still waiting to hear frm others
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2013
emeka55: Abeg where the Nipost dey for lagos? And how much do they charge to send applications to Germany? Thanks
Marina, Lagos Island.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2013
easyemman:
A feather to ur cap.
I still dey expect to hear from Jena and m considering canceling my appointment sef cos na 5th of aug.
Hw fr you? Any news 4rm your school yet? Have you rescheduled your appointment?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
sammykunjas: Please did anybody apply to Freie Universitat Berlin Masters Program?? If yes, Please what course and have you been issued admission or rejection notices?? I applied there too. I don wait for them tire mehn!! Abeg all the Broses wey dey Germany, una sure say una no go help me go there find out wetin dey sup and why dem dey delay omo boy?? LOL grin. SHUUUOOO!! Na so e dey be? Abeg make them no allow me chop out of my 8040euros wey I don keep tey tey LMAO grin @Franklysco: I Booked 26th august too. I just pray say I go don get admission letter before then sha.
Hw fr with d admission letter? Have you been notified? And, have you rescheduled? Am still waiting for mine o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2013
steelie: Marina, Lagos Island.
'

The fastest Nipost is the one at the airport,Just locate cargo section and thats Nipost head quarter for you.

If you go to Nipost in Oshodi,Marina or any other place,Then your parcel is still gonna get delayed in Nigeria.

Just use Registered mail where by you will be given a tracking number to use on Deutshe Post website.

They are gonna check the weight of your parcel to know your charges but mostly around 1,500 or below and your parcel should get delivered within a week.

EMS 2 days..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
franklysco:
Hw fr you? Any news 4rm your school yet? Have you rescheduled your appointment?
Jena says they have lots of applications and they are still working on them and Marburg says till mid Aug.before a decision will be made.
I hope to cancel my appointment today or so.
How about you?any progress?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
easyemman:
Jena says they have lots of applications and they are still working on them and Marburg says till mid Aug.before a decision will be made.
I hope to cancel my appointment today or so.
How about you?any progress?
No o! Ovgu says my app is still been checked @ d faculty (they soecifically mentiined the faculty) n dat they'll get back 2 me as soon as possible. Uni-leipzig posted on their site that they'll take decisions by the end of august ( that's a lost cause 2 me cos I intend booking sept 13). I don't think i'll meet up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.