Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77708 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

She can offer good advice on how the guy should spend his money

So collecting free food is top of the list of the advice huh? Wow... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by surewayman(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Check this out

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by OmoEpe(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
zinodizt:
That guy is a disgrace to humanity.. That stupid entitlement mentality of getting something for a lady only to take them home.. Am sure if a fellow guy requested for food he wouldn’t have gotten it for him.. some retards will hail such irresponsible attitude here

And a slay queen with 2 hands and legs that still have to beg for food isn't a disgrace to humanity?

Women work you aren't born to be liabilities to somebody's son. If you beg you should be able to meet all attached conditions

A beggar has lost her right to a choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Truth be said, it's a b**** move from the man though
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baronnaire:

So collecting free food is top of the list of the advice huh? Wow... shocked shocked shocked

Collecting free food is service charge
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by phazotron(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.

That is why the future can never be female
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by NoFucksToGive: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

Please come closer I want to tell you something

Won't you beg for love again ? And shamelessly put another crying meme to appear different? Won't you cry for love again? Captain save a hoe?

Shame

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by ismael4me: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Look here
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by JustforMen: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

She can offer good advice on how the guy should spend his money

the arrogance inherent in that statement is not just delusional but deluding.
how can someone who does not have her own money and has not demonstrated any capacity to make more money than a man arrogate to herself the power to be the worlds best adviser on money she cannot and does not know how to make?
if a man has the humilty to do a job that earns money, he also has the courage to invest his strength and the intellect to think of an idea to make money, how is it more difficult to advise himself how to spend his own money in the way he so desires?
is having a hole between ones legs now a qualification to be a financial adviser.
there are very smart ladies but they don't go around collecting free food from strangers like starved urchins.
those ones have demonstrated the capacity, intellect and sophistication to provide advice on issues they have expertise on, not the ones whose only asset is a big nyansh and painted face. it is not even hard to know those ones when you meet them.
so awon "sub for me", urgent 10k and executive beggers with entitlement mentality, what do you have to offer that a man does not have apart from pussy and breast?
men need dry balls to think straight and create the world that women enjoy. so what is a pussy in exchange for all that comfort and luxury?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by NoFucksToGive: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
Truth be said, it's a b**** move from the man though

Truth be said Captain save a hoe spotted ...

You can tell by the smell of the tampon he has one.. he is an support of LGBT and quick to always judge his fellow men as bad ...

Rubbish
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Won't you beg for love again ? And shamelessly put another crying meme to appear different? Won't you cry for love again? Captain save a hoe?

Shame

Guy real Men don't beg for love
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by joshuamkt: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Here

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by NoFucksToGive: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

Guy real Men don't beg for love

That one I quoted begs for love , trace my first mention

He was virtually seeking any girls attention. I could smell the simpness in him all the way from here across the Atlantic...
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Shadysen: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wonder where this one leadin' us.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

That one I quoted begs for love , trace my first mention

He was virtually seeking any girls attention. I could smell the simpness in him all the way from here across the Atlantic...

The problem is that you feel everyone should think like you
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by JustforMen: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDgcTBA60c/?utm_medium=copy_link

in principle, each party kept what they have to themselves.
money and time is a man's bargaining chips. pissy is a woman's bargaining chips.
each party kept their own chips without risking any unfair losses.
it is a very fair deal unless one is a thief or has an entitlement mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by OmoEpe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him

See them.
Girls have really starved this one's of sex in life their painment knows no bounds.

No girl who's not married to you owe you anything.so drop this your entitlement mentality and stop wailing like a broken record.

The girls obviously didn't ask for it but your pathetic partners in crime as always, "simpinly" bought it for them with hopes of getting what was never in agreement and were disappointed the girls are not the cheap types. You now come here to wail in their behalf.

Keep wailing. But next time leave me out of your wailing.

A guy that isn't married to you owes you NOTHING. If you collect from him you are bound to all attached conditions

The solution is for girls to stop being pest and beggars. Eat,wear and own ONLY THINGS YOU CAN AFFORD

Dem take long throat swear for una?

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by OmoEpe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

This one wants to start begging for love here now grin

The guy na Saga brother

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by class0247: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
This are real men. Only few men have the mind to do this. Some will be shaking in their pants when they see a woman.
I remember a friend you took a woman out for dinner way back in school, he brought rice and chicken for himself, ate little chicken and was complaining to the girl that he don’t like chicken. I shock. Guy man like chicken die, he wan form ajebota for woman. The woman add the chicken to hers and finish everything. School life was very interesting way back

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by princewarri1985: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

All this girls them don turn less priviledge na wa

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by witworth(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Real nigga.
Shame na for who get hidden stain.
Or why should you be shy to take what belongs to you
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
OmoEpe:

The guy na Saga brother

I dodge
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Newboss(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Men are waking up and becoming more conscious of their demands. Demand and supply must be well balanced.

When I see stuffs like this I nod my head.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Magabush1(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2021
That's called bridge of contract and warri ladies are fond of doing that. They should go home and make Eba. No food for lazy girls

film3four:

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by shegz24(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2021
The picture clear states
"they promised to go home with the guy before he bought them food and drinks"

It was clearly a transaction and they faulted on their part so the guy has the right to collect his means of payment back.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2021
bukatyne:
If the guy has implied that he is buying them food for sex, he is within his rights to demand for a refund if they decide to renege on that agreement.

The question would now be: What shameless woman agrees to trade her warmth for food?

Which one come be warmth kwanu? sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Afriqan:

Aunty, it was clearly a breach of contract and my client in the video was only exercising his right by taking back possession of his bag of nutritional rewards.

Since no service exchanged hands, I say the agreement is nullified and both parties are free to go their separate ways. grin
Lmfao!!!
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by GeneralPula: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2021
bukatyne:
If the guy has implied that he is buying them food for sex, he is within his rights to demand for a refund if they decide to renege on that agreement.

The question would now be: What shameless woman agrees to trade her warmth for food?

250% wig density carrier set..

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Akasammyoka: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2021
My has finally surprised me today, she has deleted all male's name in her contact list, even mine was saved as Dorcas. shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2021
GeneralPula:
[/b]

250% wig density carrier set..

cheesy
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Which one come be warmth kwanu? sad

To simplify, the feeling/experience you get from sleeping with a woman.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by spiceadole: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Redpillers I hail una,they can kill for a sachet of salt if you refused to open gate,dem go even collect all the tfare they spent in paying you visits

Let ladies learn to pay their bills.
Even food that will enter their mouth and stomach, men must buy for them.
Hian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Small Is Too Small? / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.