Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (61415 Views)

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Does She Really Love My Friend With This Behavior / Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wahala for pucci hungry guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
I tell u bro grin it even got to a stage I slept off on my couch thinking I could use that opportunity to take a quick nap and she might just show up later. I woke up past 5 I just enter kitchen chop food I had prepared down for her jare. I gave up already. Or she thinks she's doing me lol
Putting d cart before the horse cos its obvious you've not even worked up a proper relationship with this person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by saphiere(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry
And this rubbish is on front page?

Seun what is happening? Every slightest opportunity to bash women you push to front page.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by sylve11: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
U no dey even talk of those dat collects transport money.yet,wont show.

Them don sample my guy well well grin cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by AfroKnight: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
It is so bad of her. I wish there was a way to sue her for disappointment or something.

What is bad is bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by FAdmob20002: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol...Deal gone wrong..

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by mokoh(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Uuu
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by geesilver(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
2rez:

Bruh, the best & cozy place to discuss the future with someone is in a serene park or garden. So if babe go cum my house, na in agreement for banging & practising all them kamasutra style. Nothing more. I don clear u be that.
BTW, it's called kamasutra & not animal style.
legend spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by omoadeleye(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

At least you should be happy that you were able to take care of your house.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Taiwojon(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Well

What is your motive of calling her?

If it is for fornication, it is good as she disappointed you

But if it is for good cause, let bygones be bygones
All the same

Stop inviting female to sleep over at you side.

You are not married for God sake

Let him that thinketh he stand take yield lest he fall.

Repent and turn away from evil. Jesus is the answer.

Jesus saves

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Moneyboyz: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Things dey happen.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by baski92(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone. Bro I feel your pain, them do me no be small

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
larryjonze:
@NEWJOE my problem with you is why you will have to wait until a woman is coming before you deem it necessary to clean your house, re arrange and set the atmosphere fresh ... is it that you don't deserve a fresh & clean environment for yourself or what.
Disappointment is bound to happen, plans can change buh one thing i will advise is you focus on yourself, no let one pvssy matter dey scatter your brain, as long as you get your money you can alway arrange another pvssy when the prev pvssy see say you no send naa she go dey chase you
the op is a dirty person that's for sure.

He should be thankful for the existence of women, this one for dey live like pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by 77star: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
FahBuLous:
Oh, you didn't hear??
There is a trend going on o..
The trend is "Call the idiot and tell him you are coming over then switch off your phone let him clean his house small" grin cheesy
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by KosiGee(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

How old are you and how old is the mod that brought this to front page?

Do you tidy and clean your house only when you are expecting a female friend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by sylve11: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wahala for pucci hungry guys.

Lol

Them wan unleash their loads. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Wuenglishepp03: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

E pain am

1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by wonderr(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
Nonsense people everywhere.
what is there about the future to discuss is she the future event planner?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

YOU ONLY KEEP YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER WHEN EXPECTING A VISITOR ? WOOOOOOW !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by 1boylikevhis(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
The fact that you're drinking alomo just in case is every reason for a girl not to come to your house and ghost you forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by geesilver(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
I feel your pain bro. Next time no too put mind for hookup girls they are like PHCN they can disappoint at the last minutes........
It happens to me once when I was in Calabar, this girls promise to come around that day but along the line she disappointed but I no too reason am since am a legend.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by SonofGod231: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Normally I dey jejely use my rechargeable fan sleep. But no cum make me rush go buy 10Litres you cum waste am. Na that one go vex me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
[/s]

Shut up!! angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Kajaard: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:

cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by wonderr(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
2dice01:
At least you cleaned your House grin

Next time fix a date with 3-5 girls
The one that get to your Busstop first is the MVP

The rest can cum another day cheesy
e go surprise you that day that e go be like say them do meeting na all of them go show up at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by jeromestarks: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
I once invited a girl. We have been friends for some time and she appeared to have feelings for me: she's a serious talkative amongst her friends but with me sha just talk slow and cool and most times she smiles at everything I say.
So after I invited her, i told her "you're not coming to my house to play ludo or Nintendo o."
She looked down and made a cute smile that brighten her face.
The day came and passed, this girl didn't show up.
I think she doesn't like me.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Benki003(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Op repent or face the consequences grin grin grin

Dirty dirty op
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by lastchild: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
The truth is, if things like this happen to you, it means you are still a nobody, no girl does that to a personnel.

go and hustle

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Burgerlomo: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
That's not a wickedness at all and what she did to you is what people called "Is Coming " which simply means she put you on "keep waiting till eternity mode"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gadafii:
i once turn a girl down whos room was directly opposite mine cos i didnt want to knack her, we live in the same compound back at school so i no wan make she start to dey monitor my parol and also because i have met her serious boyfriend once. till tomorrow this girl still despise me for turning her down, she already suckked the dee, position me cow girl style about to impale herself when i held her back and told to wait let me get condom...i entered my room and didnt return to hers, the next morning the daggers she shot at me with her eyes could have killed me cheesy

@bolded, where una dey find all these girls that do such stuff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Olatara(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
U no dey even talk of those dat collects transport money.yet,wont show.
Yes! She is doing you. The thing pain you well well cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.