Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,101 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (61681 Views)

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Does She Really Love My Friend With This Behavior / Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
saphiere:
And this rubbish is on front page?

Seun what is happening? Every slightest opportunity to bash women you push to front page.
Forget long talk, if this is your offline character, you are a dangerous person...

You write your anyhow topic and it gets to front page, what is your business attacking this one?

Forming prefect of ladies on nairaland...smh

Werey dey disguise...mstchwwww....

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by WaffenSS(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
na you know pass.
Personal assistant of God. Mtchewww........

tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by DaRuud(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bad guy , so all this while you have not been keeping your room clean and tidy , you wan chop free toto

NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by arthurwillia(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
jeromestarks:
I once invited a girl. We have been friends for some time and she appeared to have feelings for me: she's a serious talkative amongst her friends but with me sha just talk slow and cool and most times she smiles at everything I say.
So after I invited her, i told her "you're not coming to my house to play ludo or Nintendo o."
She looked down and made a cute smile that brighten her face.
The day came and passed, this girl didn't show up.
I think she doesn't like me.

Why you go tell girl say you are not coming to play ludo? No be juju be that
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by babz11(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
The truth is if she did not come, she save me Alot of money
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by l0uie(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
No funny shit, but I don experience am like twice. Omo, the last one na for school before abi during our exams, sef. Called the mama, we talked and talked, her over the other ends getting sauced by my charming voice and smoofness. Las Las, I tell am to pull up as I Wan end call, she responded in a tune that depicts that she was kind of getting Hot from mere being on the phone with me and not even her village people, my own village people or both of our village people combined can stop her from cuming. I drop call, come dey smile like one mumu. I put everything for dey crib together come spray airfreshener. Time for her to show, for where. " Chill fess, maybe na traffic abi something else dey delay am". 1 hour pass, mama no show. Blood don dey boil. I call am back to know watagwan, she picked up. Wassup, why are you taking forever? I hoped for something like, I'm sorry. Got caught up with something. But guy, wetin her here fit make man drop dead instanta, wake up from the dead and re-die again. Wanna know what she said? OK, scroll down.

" I was just joking". �.

**** I still never forgive your for that nonsense joke wey I never still understand till today. Foool!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
I'm a lady...
I do it too grin
I enjoy doing it and I'll continue doing it cheesy

How can you invite me over instead of talking about where I fit see money, you're making naughty and dirty moves to Bleep undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
Ayou a one time victim
I don't fúck and tell tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
emonis88:

Y u dey form? If u like it speak up jare! So u can ve it!
why e dey pain u say I dey form?? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Akinbahm(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
But if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both males and females they ended up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Till date the girl still dey run away for me i swear....

Wetin una want self?

I see your hand.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by OriOko88(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
simplepee:
All most Nigerian guys know is fvck fvck. Yuk!

See the way they've turned the thread to where they share sexcapades.

No wonder politicians dey use una catch cruise. Imbeciles
Hypocrite. Asif you girls don't discuss ur sexcapades with each other. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by princewarri1985: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
As for me i non dey waste time oh if girl come my house come visit me for the first time, because as she come i dey rush her one round immediately and i non fit dull na as a warri boy and we can discuss about other things because anything can happen if you waste time or dull, because rapture fit take place or she fit get one kind bad news via phone call and she will be like "i need to go now we'll see again some other time" i once woo a girl for 1 full year and she finally came to my place i bought her malt and peak milk and for 5 hours we were just gisting, eventually we started kissing and it was about to go down when her phone rang, and it was her mom informing her to come home immediately that her elder brother had a serious accident, till date i did not see her pant, and very pretty girl, i never forgave my self for what happened, since then any girl come my house for the first time, i dey sharply rush her one round first before talk begins, then second later later after all the talking
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by placeofallure(f): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2021
NEWJOE:
But if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both males and females they ended up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Wetin una want self?

Don't let that one incident change you from being a modest gentle man. Even if there are a thousand and one incidences like that. This generation is warped otherwise, that is the good thing to do. If you are in a relationship and the decision to get down is mutual, that's a different thing.

I remember visiting my bf then, (now hubby) without us crossing the line for many months. We shared an interest, music and movies, we stay behind closed doors we watched movies, we listened to songs, we recorded live music together, we gisted, we strolled out to go eat, at times we cooked, and when I'm done, I take my bag and leave. We were not "SUs" we were just modest. We were content exploring those things we love together. Maybe I'm old school but women never forget a gentleman.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Elxandre(m): 2:46am On Sep 22, 2021
jeromestarks:
I once invited a girl. We have been friends for some time and she appeared to have feelings for me: she's a serious talkative amongst her friends but with me sha just talk slow and cool and most times she smiles at everything I say.
So after I invited her, i told her "you're not coming to my house to play ludo or Nintendo o."
She looked down and made a cute smile that brighten her face.
The day came and passed, this girl didn't show up.
I think she doesn't like me.
You were too forward.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2021
placeofallure:

Don't let that one incident change you from being a modest gentle man. Even if there are a thousand and one incidences like that. This generation is warped otherwise, that is the good thing to do. If you are in a relationship and the decision to get down is mutual, that's a different thing.

I remember visiting my bf then, (now hubby) without us crossing the line for many months. We shared an interest, music and movies, we stay behind closed doors we watched movies, we listened to songs, we recorded live music together, we gisted, we strolled out to go eat, at times we cooked, and when I'm done, I take my bag and leave. We were not "SUs" we were just modest. We were content exploring those things we love together. Maybe I'm old school but women never forget a gentleman.
Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Dcaliphate(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Gadafii:
i once turn a girl down whos room was directly opposite mine cos i didnt want to knack her, we live in the same compound back at school so i no wan make she start to dey monitor my parol and also because i have met her serious boyfriend once. till tomorrow this girl still despise me for turning her down, she already suckked the dee, position me cow girl style about to impale herself when i held her back and told to wait let me get condom...i entered my room and didnt return to hers, the next morning the daggers she shot at me with her eyes could have killed me cheesy
grin grin oshey Vlad the impaler grin grin
Nland guys una too funny aswear
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by TripleAkutigi: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
I don't fúck and tell tongue tongue
it a nrml tin 2 share som secret xprnce na.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by emonis88: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
why e dey pain u say I dey form?? undecided
E no pain me o! Just think dat u should stop forming , it a cliche! No b today na!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by BePrepared: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2021
As much as this thread tries to make premarital sex normal, I assure you that God will bring every premarital sex to judgment

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
BePrepared:
As much as this thread tries to make premarital sex normal, I assure you that God will bring every premarital sex to judgment
is this true?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by WaffenSS(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by jeromestarks: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Y
Elxandre:

You were too forward.
Who should i have done?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by jeromestarks: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2021
arthurwillia:

Why you go tell girl say you are not coming to play ludo? No be juju be that
I don't want to lie to her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by anoziechi(f): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2021
NEWJOE:

Wetin una want self?
abeg na that type I want...I no want any other thing again
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Dream90: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2021
I once invited my ex back in school to my place of primary assignment in katsina, i even sent her tfare and was waiting, only for babe to call and tell me they were fighting at the park and she couldnt make it. not that i havent bleeped her before but it was disgusting
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by jeffsummers(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
McOluOmo:
no body holy pass, pastor!

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
see yourself. So if Jesus Christ comes, is this the excuse you will give Him? You guys better learn. To do iranu doesnt pay in the long run. Nobody holy pass is not an excuse!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by arthurwillia(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
jeromestarks:

I don't want to lie to her.

You should know it’s not all girls you tell such, know who to tell such! Is she such a girl? If she’s not then you have no business in telling her such, let her come and then you’ll try
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Elxandre(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
jeromestarks:
Y
Who should i have done?
If she's a conservative girl, she might not want to come since she's supposed to be ignorant about your intent. Even though she knows. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by jeromestarks: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Elxandre:

If she's a conservative girl, she might not want to come since she's supposed to be ignorant about your intent. Even though she knows. grin
I guess you're right. She's actually conservative.
What do you suggest I do next?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by jeromestarks: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
arthurwillia:

You should know it’s not all girls you tell such, know who to tell such! Is she such a girl? If she’s not then you have no business in telling her such, let her come and then you’ll try
Yeah.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Elxandre(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
jeromestarks:

I guess you're right. She's actually conservative.
What do you suggest I do next?
Play it gently. Don't be too obvious in your approach. Though I can assure you she knows your intentions already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / My fiancée is cheating again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.