Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (61421 Views)

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Does She Really Love My Friend With This Behavior / Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dominique did this to me some couple of times, alomo nearly kill me
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by madjune(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
If all you think about is fking the sh.t out of the girl that comes and nothing more to the relationship, then what you see is what you get.

If you two are genuinely involved with each other, her coming or not coming is immaterial.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Babaken(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
U no dey even talk of those dat collects transport money.yet,wont show.
Gladys I have nothing to tell you all the Tfair without showing up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by bmdmix11: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wahala for pucci hungry guys.
Wahala for good hungry girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
But if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both males and females they ended up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Till date the girl still dey run away for me i swear....

Wetin una want self?

Ur own better self last week I invite one girl naso she don tell me for phone say she dey hungry,as she come I buy am food as she chop finish she say she wan dey go she come dey cry say she no well Bec I ask am for sex....omo naso I talk say no worry I wan call nurse wey go treat am and I wan order food for am since say na hungry girl she be lols,,naso the babe respect her self tell me make I come Bleep oo naso I do finish this one go house start to dey fight with me say make I no talk to am again she even block me for Facebook

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by typicalgamer(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Behavior topic una don turn am to sexcapede

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by CSTRR: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
But if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both males and females they ended up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Wetin una want self?
I made this mistake when I was 19.
I just came back home from the University during the holidays.

This babe came to my parents house and I was alone with her.
She was giving me all the signals, even kissed me but I didn't follow up.

I mumu that time sha.

She left, untouched.

I went back to the school and I later heard that the girl got pregnant and has been sent back to imo state.

Another sharp guy Don do my work.

Fucckk wey you no fucckk, another man go do am.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by seanjy4konji: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na those ones they usually find their bodies dumped by the gutter last last...those ones no deh reach heaven..they roam about on earth after death...If you need money...ask politely..can be given if man wishes..Using tactics to collect..is a sin and you must pay.
donbachi:
U no dey even talk of those dat collects transport money.yet,wont show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by begge: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Its not a new thing. If she fail to come just carry your john thomas hide for pillow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Traplord09: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Parkflash:
As your house clean now, e no sweet you for body? I dislike untidy and disorganized guys
Say de queen slayer manga
Like your house clean
Pass others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by WayoProphet: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Konji is a bastard cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by lifenija: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
all small talks n no Bleep makes jack a dolllll boy.

#buhariisafool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
U don hear naira Marley soapy ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by OhiOfIhima: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
Nonsense people everywhere.

You abi cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
CSTRR:

I made this mistake when I was 19.
I just came back home from the University during the holidays.

This babe came to my parents house and I was alone with her.
She was giving me all the signals, even kissed me but I didn't follow up.

I mumu that time sha.

She left, untouched.

I went back to the school and I later heard that the girl got pregnant and has been sent back to imo state.

Another sharp guy Don do my work.

Fucckk wey you no fucckk, another man go do am.
Lol girl sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
These comments funny die!

One of my friends messed me up today so I've been so downcast. But reading theses comments eases my moment. Thanks to nairaland.

W
But wait to... When is our mod gon unbanned me in travel section na? They mistakenly banned me and theyve refused to unbanned me.

Lalasticlala,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Shut up!! angry angry
FUÇK YOU NIGGAR.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by WaffenSS(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
Nonsense people everywhere.

I can't think of any other use for you people.

If God wanted us to discuss only with your type, he won't give you a pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
grin grin grin grin grin
These comments funny die!

One of my friends messed me up today so I've been so downcast. But reading theses comments eases my moment. Thanks to nairaland.

W
But wait to... When is our mod gon unbanned me in travel section na? They mistakenly banned me and theyve refused to unbanned me.

Lalasticlala,
I Had this experience in those days in Uniben too.Spent my feeding allowance preparing food for her.She never came .Spent the rest of the semester eatiing pawpaw growing around the campus. Itz really annoying and disrespectful..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Imustnottalk: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
I tell u bro grin it even got to a stage I slept off on my couch thinking I could use that opportunity to take a quick nap and she might just show up later. I woke up past 5 I just enter kitchen chop food I had prepared down for her jare. I gave up already. Or she thinks she's doing me lol
she doing you because na you wan nack grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by CSTRR: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
Lol girl sha
Na so.

If a girl wants to fuckkk, she will get fucvkked.

Either by you or someone sharper.
I still see her pictures on Facebook, and she is still in imo.

If you see her now eh. She too set with all the major curves.

It still pains me that my dicckk didn't grace her temple when she offered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Beebah2000:
FUÇK YOU NIGGAR.....!!!
[/s]

Keep shut angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by simplepee(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
All most Nigerian guys know is fvck fvck. Yuk!

See the way they've turned the thread to where they share sexcapades.

No wonder politicians dey use una catch cruise. Imbeciles

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
bmdmix11:
Wahala for good hungry girls
The lady in question get food for house so she wasn't impressed
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
simplepee:
All most Nigerian guys know na fvck fvck. Yuk!

See the way they've turned the thread to where they share sexcapades. Imbeciles
And what does Nigerian girls know?

Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by blaise26abj(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

Wetin una want self?

Lol . When I was single and in the world , if I invited you and you came , I studied you . If you sat on my sofa and didn’t come to lay on my bed , I won’t make a move . If you lay down , I must make a move . But if you say no , I just lock up and continue the entertainment . More than 80 percent of ladies that said no later came back for the real deal . They could never accuse me of not trying .

If I invited you and you didn’t show up , I didn’t get bothered because sex never was my main intention …except we were already sexting . I’m a sapiosexual . I engaged ladies intellectually till sex became a natural event . Also never pay for transportation in advance . It is a sign of desperation . Tell whoever requests that you will pay when they arrive .
Thank God for Jesus . Sex is over-rated . Based on experience , No be every girl person dey sleep with . Some will bring good businesses and connections into your life and that is best without the burden of sexual history .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by eTen94(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

Wetin una want self?
I get same experience after flexing and no bleeping she say she dey see her period na so I respect myself as normal human beans but funny thing be say when she won go na so she tell me say make I tell her reason wey she go come my place again after I no fit do anything, my guy I still dey feel d pain till today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by specialbobby(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na so one Crawfish collect my 2k way no show up blessing any way we see again you go pay that money plus interest and compound interest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

You abi cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by crafteck(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry

Make money, your problem won't be this, it would be how to avoid 2 or 3 from coming a night, dem go wan com sha ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Lavisha(f): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
Lol guy u Bleep up oo... Me gat u sha
Gal don go Bleep another niggah
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Hyphy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry

Dude!!! Really

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.