Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. (61407 Views)

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Does She Really Love My Friend With This Behavior / Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
But if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both males and females they ended up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Till date the girl still dey run away for me i swear....

Wetin una want self?

I can relate to this.. Some months ago. Naso I invited a girl to my house despite many promises and failings she finally came one Sunday evening..lo and behold she was prepared to spend hours with me. I observe she was giving me seductive glances while I was busy doing some things on my laptop. She was so uneasy, feeling uncomfortable but I didn't move an inch to give her attention been the first time.. so babe said she want to leave. I saw her to the bus stop, paid for her transport.. and some few weeks after that I called to see her.. She hung up and said what did she want to come and do.

I just choked..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
I tell u bro grin it even got to a stage I slept off on my couch thinking I could use that opportunity to take a quick nap and she might just show up later. I woke up past 5 I just enter kitchen chop food I had prepared down for her jare. I gave up already. Or she thinks she's doing me lol
My Brother,, she is doing you..
You no fụ́ck the fück again naa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by emonis88: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
enjoy wetin? undecided undecided
Y u dey form? If u like it speak up jare! So u can ve it!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Lugianostar(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Remember what happened to sampson and prophet Elijah just in case you don't know?

Women pull them down?

Have a rethink if you want to kill yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin[quote author=emmanuelpopson post=106044101]

I can relate to this.. Some months ago. Naso I invited a girl to my house despite many promises and failings she finally came one Sunday evening..lo and behold she was prepared to spend hours with me. I observe she was giving me seductive glances while I was busy doing some things on my laptop. She was so uneasy, feeling uncomfortable but I didn't move an inch to give her attention been the first time.. so babe said she want to leave. I saw her to the bus stop, paid for her transport.. and some few weeks after that I called to see her.. She hung up and said what did she want to come an
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:
But if the babe reach our side without being grinded like dry pepper nah the same girl go call person "Mumu guy wey no sabi"

I once invited a babe for my villa based on platonic visitation after her arrival I still stick to my decision I even took her to my room for gist without any form of penetration nor smooching.

Before she left that same day I took her to chicken republic to catch some cruise and we departed from there.
I later invited her again to my greatest surprise she told me wetin she wan come do and end the convo with I be omo ase.

I discussed the issue with both males and females they ended up saying she wan con Bleep but I bleeped up.

Till date the girl still dey run away for me i swear....

Wetin una want self?
Bring a mix...cheesy

Have nice conversations a bit of everything, have a treat and have fun...

But some guys body dey hot...The moment babe knock for door, diiick don rise...no rest at all...grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by SmilingImabong: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin
Conji na bustard
NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
bmdmix11:
u dey stay with her? how u take know she isnt hungry.

maybe she went to another guy to collect
Baba shift
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
stunnert:

Una no go blame us oo, preek no dey gree hear word
The thing go just dey rise to attention anyhow 24/7
self control and discipline is key
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by TripleAkutigi: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
Nonsense people everywhere.
Ayou a one time victim
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by TWLifestyle: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
2rez:

Bruh, the best & cozy place to discuss the future with someone is in a serene park or garden. So if babe go cum my house, na in agreement for banging & practising all them kamasutra style. Nothing more. I don clear u be that.
BTW, it's called kamasutra & not animal style.
a girl coming to your house is not permission for sex - you people will never learn . Next thing you will be arguing over rape and false rape claim . Swearing how women make false rape claims - but its quite ur statement saying a woman coming to your house is agreement to sex alteady shows you do not know the meaning of consent or what constitutes rape .

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Didi2d(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
But you no tell us say you send money for her o.
Well, e don happen to me before. E pain because I send money to her.
I don learn my lesson from these girls
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by bmdmix11: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba shift
aunty re-adjust
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by TWLifestyle: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Homeboiy:
Op don’t mind those girls but me I get rules

If I invite you, I will always tell you to please inform me if plans change.

I invited a girl and she came as usual
I did not touch her, she left , the next day she came to sleep over I no touch her, she came again to sleep over I touch her she say no, I leave her.

She came for the 3rd time I touch her , she Comot from bed go floor

I leave her.

As she leave I no call her,2 days she called me

I tell her everything wey dey my mind, make she no too reason am say I be gentle man oo
I let her know say me no de settle for less

Make she carry her Toto go . She appooogized and promise to come spend the weekend with me.

Mehn this past week was fun die
Na so so knack we de run on Saturday and Sunday.

I no come fit go anywhere.

So no Dey force girls for sex if they come your house

If she no wan knack

Let her go
oga mi , thank you so much - when women are telling guys this they will start shouting feminism , feminists hate men . If a girl doesnt give you a direct , energetic yes. Pls don't even joke . That should be her last Invite - let's all start learning consent - nobody should have time for girls who dont know what they want and state it clearly - and we hope guys will also start unlearning that " when she says no she really means yes " nonsense . you did well , guy .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by BruncleZuma: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ogbeni she gave you the gift of cleanliness, see as you don run environmental sanitation for your dirty apartment.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
CSTRR:

I made this mistake when I was 19.
I just came back home from the University during the holidays.

This babe came to my parents house and I was alone with her.
She was giving me all the signals, even kissed me but I didn't follow up.

I mumu that time sha.

She left, untouched.

I went back to the school and I later heard that the girl got pregnant and has been sent back to imo state.

Another sharp guy Don do my work.

Fucckk wey you no fucckk, another man go do am.
Wha about she wan pin another man pikin for your Head undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Kayharry(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
She saw her period ni .
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by ceeceeco: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
My house is always clean, & I don't do drugs because of a woman, because it's not necessary; what for? if I may ask! If she comes fine, if she doesn't come, nothing spoil. My expectation is always low.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Candycrushy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
How much is the transport fare these guys are making noise about sef

Everytime sex sex sex
One day girl go die for una house untop sex
Una eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Bngf: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Maxvasia(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
It shocks me the kind of posts that make it to FP these days. Life saving posts and write-ups never get the attention they need. Post which if were read and taken seriously by many, a lot happening today would have been averted. I personally stopped making write-ups.

Las las, we are our own problem and we deserve all we are getting today.....and more. Mine is just to be reading and passing. Let the dead bury their dead.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Broveens42(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Paulplayy:
I had a friend in school..she's a lady..we met at an IT centre where i was contracted to teach 10 500 level student autocad..she was on her IT..we met and became friends and we set up a computer training school where we do basics, AutoCAD pdms, civil card, and others with repairs too..we were doing well..I never knew i was attracted to her..sometimes when we jist, she asks me about my girlfriend, I told her she was external..meaning she was from another school..but she will come someday..later my Girlfriend visited and I brought her to our training centre and was a bit late to the centre after we agreed to come early..you need to see the way she reacted to me..she shouted that why would I come to the centre late when we agreed to come early..I later dismissed my gf and kept a straight face all day..later she begged and I let it slide. That was signal one, the second signal was that she called me to come meet her at her friends place.her friend traveled for salah that period..I came holding the laptop we use together cos she said we needed to work on a proposal..I came opened the laptop and was editing. I later discovered she was on nighty. We were jisting and was editing sitted on the 3 seater, she later stood up from where she was and joined me on the 3 seater like she was coming to follow up the editing. All of a sudden, she rested her head on my shoulder and I paused but I was naive or rada there wasn't any feelings and I wouldn't want to mess with her cos she was my Biz partner and friend. I didn't concurs to her body language. That was the second signal, the third signal was when she opened up and told me that she would love us to date and see where it will go since we were both computer gurus. I told her that I appreciate her feelings for me but I would want us to be friends..Ashe NA hate button I go press I no know..
Afterwards she started giving me attitude before she left school. She was a year ahead of me. She was very beautiful, best student in math and computer department that year with the best project..she can hack WiFi, has ccna, ccnp, all o..but I turned her down simply because I Dont want to hurt her but she instead hated me for it..she left and till date she went AWOL..

She's not sexually appealing to you
Simply put grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Maxvasia(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
It shocks me the kind of posts that make it to FP these days. Life saving posts and write-ups never get the attention they need. Post which if were read and taken seriously by many, a lot happening today would have been averted. I personally stopped making write-ups.

Las las, we are our own problem and we deserve all we are getting today.....and more. Mine is just to be reading and passing. Let the dead bury their dead.
NEWJOE:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness sad angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by boomssey(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
Nonsense people everywhere.
roflmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Anobella: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

One came to my place one day and I was forming holy na so this girl tell me say
DONT YOU LIKE SUCKING BOOBS.....

Naso I no think am twice I jump into am do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by boomssey(f): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
NEWJOE:

eeyah sorry
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Anobella post=10604
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Oviebright: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maxvasia:

This is the romance section for God’s sake stop been too serious with life.
If u want life saving posts or economic posts go to another section definitely not here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by 612291arts(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok nah. If she didnt tel u that she wil come, would u hav washed ur toilet and kept everywher that clean?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by Paulplayy: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Broveens42:

She's not sexually appealing to you
Simply put grin

You wrong man!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by uthlaw: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Taiwojon:
Well

What is your motive of calling her?

If it is for fornication, it is good as she disappointed you

But if it is for good cause, let bygones be bygones
All the same

Stop inviting female to sleep over at you side.

You are not married for God sake

Let him that thinketh he stand take yield lest he fall.

Repent and turn away from evil. Jesus is the answer.

Jesus saves
go to religion forum abeg....u invite woman to come watch television.... nobody holy pass!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by rapcy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gadafii:
i once turn a girl down whos room was directly opposite mine cos i didnt want to knack her, we live in the same compound back at school so i no wan make she start to dey monitor my parol and also because i have met her serious boyfriend once. till tomorrow this girl still despise me for turning her down, she already suckked the dee, position me cow girl style about to impale herself when i held her back and told to wait let me get condom...i entered my room and didnt return to hers, the next morning the daggers she shot at me with her eyes could have killed me cheesy

Omehn, you wicked

Your signature Kuku finish the matter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.