Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (96532 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hope say you don come back sha? Hope say you dey Nigeria type this thing? undecided
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol is Cyprus abroad? That one na country? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Cyprus na abroad? grin

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by franchasng: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
panpan:
The narrator did not state that it is Northern Cyprus that he was referring to until the last line.

Northern Cyprus, which is only recognized by Turkey, is quite different from the Republic of Cyprus, which is recognized globally.

If any travel agent offers an opportunity to stay in "Cyprus", it is advisable to find out which "Cyprus" the agent is referring to.

Both Northern Cyprus and Republic of Cyprus are not good for Immigrants, they don't have anything to offer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Mandela887(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingDash:
see as e fresh cum here e dey talk rubbish.. any country better pass naija right now.
read it well,he said he left north Cyprus to Turkey,that's why he is now fresh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by arantess: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
ogaemma:
Cyprus is overseas but not ABROAD. Nigeria is far richer than some of the Eastern and Southern Countries in Europe.
Go to Apapa and illupeju in Lagos and see Cyprus men there hustling.

its not about richer but sanity, respect for rule of law, affordable and better healhtcare, improved security

which country with all her riches is poverty capital of the world?

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Lifeemetu(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
They wont understand.
My bros way go senegal for over 20years now never come back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by specialbobby(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
E shoke oo
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Windhheck(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Adol84:
. Do not be in dilemma. Make up your mind. I myself is on the verge of going to the UK for studies. As a civil servant, my salary is nothing to write home about. Canada is a good country though I haven't been there. I have people who are there. Just go there and hustle. In Nigeria here, people work more like donkeys and earn like ants. Over there, you work like a donkey and earn like an elephant. Just be frugal in your spendings. All the best.
Thanks alot I appreciate this. Please can you help me with names of reputable universities I can apply to?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by vincentbravo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bro, Turkey economy and abroad wise is far better than most countries listed here.

U.S, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Japan, Singapore and maybe France.

Anything outside these places, i no dey count am as country. [/b][/quote]
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wrong Cyprus. TRNC na cast

Can't be talking all this nonsense about Republic of Cyprus
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by silverkings: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

U.S, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Japan, Singapore and maybe France.

Anything outside these places, i no dey count am as country.
Russia nko?
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Latakia(f): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
This was how a friend left a 300,000 job to America. He was busy converting how much they will pay her $5000 to naira forgetting that she is not going to spend naira in America. She is busy lamenting now, to even call from America na wahala cos our friend is very busy working there to pay compulsory bills something she enjoyed and usually avoid while in Nigeria.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
jaxxy:

To mine artifacts or what? grin

How I wan take know na? grin
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by psalmz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
But with this thread,Nigerians wil still want to go, we are naturally stubborn

8 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Sholaco: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jim99:
Who no go, no know..

Anything outside these places, i no dey count am as country.
Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Israel and maybe Sri Lanka�‍♂️
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
The rate of prostitution there now is even alarming , $200 for 2 rounds with abeg ooo.

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lifestone:

Yes, better. In some instances far better

If Nigeria was better, why didn't the Op come back to Nigeria instead of running to Turkey?

6 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
zinaunreal:
Lol is Cyprus abroad? That one na country? Lol.
some parts of cyprus are nice. i was in paphos and limassol. its extremely expensive though. still got my souvenir that i bought there. cyprus na holiday destination not a hustling ground

6 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by glowingflame7: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol, but he didn't come home. Most of you don't go back home but keep complaining, why? Are you expecting them to share money for you abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
When you dey post fresh pictures of yourself abroad who go believe you that you're suffering grin
Though abroad too much of food is killing them, and here in naija its hunger

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by glowingflame7: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
This was how a friend left a 300,000 job to America. He was busy converting how much they will pay him $5000 to naira forgetting that he is not going to spend naira in America. He is busy lamenting now, to even call from America na wahala cos our friend is very busy working there to pay compulsory bills something he enjoyed and usually avoid while in Nigeria.

Will you go if you have such opportunities?

3 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
He's absolutely right

There's one babe who we were school mates together wey dey like form big girl.she reach abroad when day break for her eyes say nobody to form big girl for when them give am Sweeper and mop to dey mop restaurant floor and God help her if she no clean am well.now shame dey catch am to go back to Naija because of all the people wey she don form for

Body dey tell am now.no more forming fake ajebo.paki babe wey dey live for iyabapaja for one rented flat wey no different from face me I slap you too dey form butty for school until all those people wey dey come Naija come sakamaje fools with Naija is a shit country bragging as if they're not in similar if not worse conditions were they are deceive am

Anyway please don't let any I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE STATES Naija person deceive you into looking for greener pastures in the abroad.if you are in Naija doing well for yourself be contented where you are.those Naija students doing 2 to 3 jobs to fund their education abroad body dey tell them not to talk of you wey dey go abroad to find job when Americans are suffering unemployment.

Infact Na from airport your suffer and disrespect go start especially with those with green passport please move this way.if them use 5 to 10 mins search others,you wey be nigerian them go use several minutes to search you and dissect all your belongings because they already think you're a criminal or drug trafficker because you're nigerian or you're carrying a green passport.

Thank God we're in ember month.by December again they'll come and deceive fools with I earn 1 thousand dollars a day and some nigerians who are relatively doing well for themselves in Naija will be stupid enough to sell their houses and car to travel out.one lecturer did it and he ended up being a gateman for a company,them give am uniform to wear.he dey suffer pass abok1 but shame no gree am come home because he has nothing if he comes home.i know of a secondary school principal who did similar thing,she dey pick dirty for Street for a living.principal o wey get master's degree.

Are you serious people in America looking for jobs?? First class country fa
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Latakia:
This was how a friend left a 300,000 job to America. He was busy converting how much they will pay him $5000 to naira forgetting that he is not going to spend naira in America. He is busy lamenting now, to even call from America na wahala cos our friend is very busy working there to pay compulsory bills something he enjoyed and usually avoid while in Nigeria.

It's still better than Nigeria.

Whats the essence of avoiding to pay bills here when your life is always at risk either from Killer heardsmen, kidnappers, armed robbers, SARS, killer policemen, terrorists, bad belle people etc?

You have the money but cant enjoy it due to poor security, no roads, no light, no health care

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by TheBeezybee(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Obviously there is a huge difference between staying 'ablood' and staying abroad.
WriterNig:
People Won’t Tell You The Truth Until You Reach Abroad – Nigerian Man (Photos)

Yabaleft Online

2 Likes

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Be as e bad to the foreigners the citizens never complain as will complain here in naija
Naija is hell compear to Cyprus at list you dey enjoy light there

What is the list thing we are enjoying as a citizens name one

As side the politcians that have the opportunity to everything the mass here in naija are the same as you in Cyprus. If you can help me come there I will thank you.
POLITICIANS > senior citizens

THE MASSES > local or suffering citizens

No hope for naija understand that

Naija have been program to be like this for few prevelege people stay there and create your own chance

1 Like

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by franchasng: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingDash:
see as e fresh cum here e dey talk rubbish.. any country better pass naija right now.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Windhheck:
Am in a dilemma currently about moving to Canada

You well at all? Canada and you're in dilemma lol. Text me your visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingDash:

Don't mind the nigga grin

Make him come back na grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.