Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) (19287 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Half Cast, Light Skinned / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Prostitution is not culture... it is everywhere even in Nigeria and reasons for its legality abound. For Pete's sake Prostitution is the oldest profession on earth and has nothing to do with the way women in whatevr culture dress or do not dress. undecided
The problem is many are too blind and conceited and so are unable to see that there is benefit to even society if Prostitution is legalized. undecided

I don't freaking care the benefits of prostitution. I don't want my daughters or wives prostituting. So how can I celebrate the benefits?

If the career is the most rewarding, that is their business. We have men and women working hard to get women off the chains of prostitution. People like you are trying to pull women it with some wretched benefits.

You won't want your daughters doing it. So why encourage women in any way.

Women should grow some prides and stop celebrating unclothedness and lack of dignity.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Prostitution is not culture... it is everywhere even in Nigeria and reasons for its legality abound. For Pete's sake Prostitution is the oldest profession on earth and has nothing to do with the way women in whatevr culture dress or do not dress. undecided
The problem is many are too blind and conceited and so are unable to see that there is benefit to even society if Prostitution is legalized. undecided

The guys mentality is that of those okada men

Prostitution is legal in new Zealand, Germany, Australia,Austria, Belgium, Bangladesh, Canada, Colombia
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes my gf always dress hot, if my daughter is 18 she can dress however she wants, this is brazil not Afghanistan

Good for you and her. Not in my house and definitely not in my daughter or wives mentality. I will nurture her early to respect their bodies. They can still look stunning without walking around naked.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

The guys mentality is that of those okada men

Prostitution is legal in new Zealand, Germany, Australia,Austria, Belgium, Bangladesh, Canada, Colombia

Abusing will not give your point weight.

Pimping is not a career.
grin
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You don't know my mentality. So don't judge me unjustly.

I hold people liable for their actions. Not on the actions of others. You always have the chance to resist. It is your duty. No need explaining about temptations. That is a week excuse.

As for Brazilian women dressing hot for their husbands.

For goodness sake, he married a slut. Marriage will not change her from being one.

Also, how is he sure she is only dressing for him when she is used to sharing her body?

You just confirmed what I said about your mentality
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You just confirmed what I said about your mentality

I confirmed yours. O Ye P..I..M..P. cheesy wink
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
You can't get a dollar out of me/
Cause I'm a Modafking P..I..M..P.
grin

My belle.. cheesy

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I confirmed yours. O Ye P..i..m..p. cheesy wink

I am an v/blogger saying the truth about Brazil, you are free to tell your wife to cover up,but do judge people because of what they wear and it does not mean a hot and sexy woman is a prostitute, I am posting about Brazilian women soon
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
You can't get a dollar out of me/
Cause I'm a Modafking P..I..M..P.
grin

My belle.. cheesy

You are laughing at your own dry joke
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You are laughing at your own dry joke

Let me leave your thread, so you can sell your market. wink
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Good for you and her. Not in my house and definitely not in my daughter or wives mentality. I will nurture her early to respect their bodies. They can still look stunning without walking around naked.

Alot of Brazilian women don't reveal nothing, would you love to relocate to Afghanistan?
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I am an v/blogger saying the truth about Brazil, you are free to tell your wife to cover up,but do judge people because of what they wear and it does not mean a hot and sexy woman is a prostitute, I am posting about Brazilian women soon

Oh, so you were not thought your appearance tells a lot about you? Sad. It is true.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Abusing will not give your point weight.

Pimping is not a career.
grin

I am not abusing you, I just figured out your mentality that's all
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Alot of Brazilian women don't reveal nothing, would you love to relocate to Afghanistan?

You can relocate your market to Brazil. Have fun selling bodies.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I am not abusing you, I just figured out your mentality that's all

I figured yours too. Have a nice day and I hope you don't end up misleading people with your ideas. Take care.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

[color=#000099[b]]I don't freaking care the benefits of prostitution. I don't want my daughters or wives prostituting. So how can I celebrate the benefits?
[/b]
If the career is the most rewarding, that is their business. We have men and women working hard to get women off the chains of prostitution. People like you are trying to pull women it with some wretched benefits.

You won't want your daughters doing it. So why encourage women in any way.

Women should grow some prides and stop celebrating unclothedness and lack of dignity.[/color]
Prostitution has never been legal in Nigeria yet every single day many of your daughters sign up to become prostitutes. This is not changing any time soon. undecided

No one dreams of his/her daughter ending up a prostitutes but the fact is it can happen to anyone. We have seen it time and time and time... enough times to know that things are not by our desire and we cannot by turning a blind ignorant eye to it , make it go away. undecided

I don't encourage women to go into it but I believe instead that those who do are also human beings that deserve to be protected much like the rest of society. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Oh, so you were not thought your appearance tells a lot about you? Sad. It is true.

In Brazil it does not, in brazil lawyers, doctors, police men have tattoos, but in Africa they would be seen as bad people, Bro Brazil is a different world and this Is why I love Brazil, a free democratic country

By the way same sex marriage and relationship is legal here, lol. I will post soon
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Prostitution has never been legal in Nigeria yet every single day many of your daughters sign up to become prostitutes. This is not changing any time soon. undecided

No one dreams of his/her daughter ending up a prostitutes but the fact is it can happen to anyone. We have seen it time and time and time... enough times to know that things are not by our desire and we cannot by turning a blind ignorant eye to it , make it go away. undecided

I don't encourage women to go into it but I believe instead that those who do are also human beings that deserve to be protected much like the rest of society. undecided

If you don't encourage women going into it, don't celebrate it. Celebrating such disgust is what leads to moral decay.

If you don't want your daughter, sisters, nieces etc doing it, the least you can do is not celebrate it in any way.

Do unto others what you want done to thee.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You can relocate your market to Brazil. Have fun selling bodies.

You did not even read

I live in brazil
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

In Brazil it does not, in brazil lawyers, doctors, police men have tattoos, but in Africa they would be seen as bad people, Bro Brazil is a different world and this Is why I love Brazil, a free democratic country

By the way same sex marriage and relationship is legal here, lol. I will post soon
I don't support it and won't celebrate it.

The problem is that you do.

The society can be free but celebrating decadence in morality is a no no.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If you don't encourage women going into it, don't celebrate it. Celebrating such disgust is what leads to moral decay.

If you don't want your daughter, sisters, nieces etc doing it, the least you can do is not celebrate it in any way.

Lol, you pretended not to see where I listed Germany, Belgium, New Zealand
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You did not even read

I live in brazil

You do not read. I am talking of your market. Not you. Relocate guys you want worshipping naked women.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, you pretended not to see where I listed Germany, Belgium, New Zealand

I saw it but I don't know these countries for celebrating prostitution. Brazil is a haven for it.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I don't support it and won't celebrate it.

The problem is that you do.

The society can be free but celebrating decadence in morality is a no no.

I celebrate freedom for women, any country without freedom for women is a dead country
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I celebrate freedom for women, any country without freedom for women is a dead country

Unclothedness and prostitution is not freedom.

Whoever told you that someone cannot have freedom without walking the streets naked needs reorientation.

A woman has the right to respect herself and body. Respecting yourself is not slavery.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I saw it but I don't know these countries for celebrating prostitution. Brazil is a haven for it.

Yes Brazil like Thailand and the Netherlands where you have women on show glass displaying their bodies, I don't think we have such in brazil, what do you have to say about the Netherlands? Pics below

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Unclothedness and prostitution is not freedom.

Whoever told you that someone cannot have freedom without walking the streets naked needs reorientation.

A woman has the right to respect herself and body. Respecting yourself is not slavery.

Freedom is insulting the Brazilian president face to face and no secret police would make your family disappear

Freedom is allowing women dress the way they want

I took some beach videos, will post soon
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Freedom is insulting the Brazilian president face to face and no secret police would make your family disappear

Freedom is allowing women dress the way they want

I took some beach videos, will post soon

Women can dress the way they want due to the moral decline of their society if they feel walking naked is their source of freedom.

Living a decent life and dressing decently because you respect your body is still freedom.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So you are choosing to twist Jesus Christ's own words in order to justify your stance in this. undecided

Let's digest that for a bit.

1. So, if your neighbor for instance found your daughter about to be gang-raped by a bunch of eejits because they think her a prostitute, it is OK for him not to do anything to help her because you would not do the same for his own daughter who happens to be a prostitute, this since according to you, helping prostitutes implies celebrating such disgust which leads to moral decay? undecided

2. Because you don't want your own daughter to become a prostitute, you will rather that those whose daughters have unfortunately chosen to enter into it continue to live in anguish because of the brutality that is meted out regularly by members of society on those they deem prostitutes? undecided

3. Should your daughter end up a prostitute tomorrow, you are OK with her rights not being protected by the law and she becoming fodder to the many miscreants and predators out there preying on those they love to hate? undecided

4. You believe that Jesus Christ does not want prostitutes be protected by Law from criminals because Jesus Christ does not care for prostitutes and as such Jesus Christ does not want you to care for them either? undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes Brazil like Thailand and the Netherlands where you have women on show glass displaying their bodies, I don't think we have such in brazil, what do you have to say about the Netherlands? Pics below

Moral decay of the society. I will never celebrate it.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Moral decay of the society. I will never celebrate it.

Ever heard of prostitution is the oldest profession? Where is the moral decay
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are choosing to twist Jesus Christ's own words in order to justify your stance in this. undecided

Let's digest that for a bit.

1. So, if your neighbor for instance found your daughter about to be gang-raped by a bunch of eejits because they think her a prostitute, it is OK for him not to do anything to help her because you would not do the same for his own daughter who happens to be a prostitute, this since according to you, helping prostitutes implies celebrating such disgust which leads to moral decay? undecided

2. Because you don't want your own daughter to become a prostitute, you will rather that those whose daughters have unfortunately chosen to enter into it continue to live in anguish because of the brutality that is meted out regularly by members of society on those they deem prostitutes? undecided

3. Should your daughter end up a prostitute tomorrow, you are OK with her rights not being protected by the law and she becoming fodder to the many miscreants and predators out there preying on those they love to hate? undecided

4. You believe that Jesus Christ does not want prostitutes be protected by Law from criminals because Jesus Christ does not care for prostitutes? undecided

Your first point is so warped and out of context. I just told you there are people working hard to pull prostitutes out of that mentality. So how can helping a person whether a prostitute or not be even a topic? Whether r..a..p..e..d or not.

That point does not add up in any way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / What's Your Relationship Status ? / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.