Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) (19288 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Half Cast, Light Skinned / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Ever heard of prostitution is the oldest profession? Where is the moral decay

Whether old or new, as long as I don't want my wife or daughters engaged in it, I won't celebrate it.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Women can dress the way they want due to the moral decline of their society if they feel walking naked is their source of freedom.

Living a decent life and dressing decently because you respect your body is still freedom.

If you tell women what to wear it is not freedom that is Taliban ish, even in the USA women dress like Brazilians in fact Western countries are the same
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Your first point is so warped and out of context. I just told you there are people working hard to pull prostitutes out of that mentality. So how can helping a person whether a prostitute or not be even a topic? Whether r..a..p..e..d or not.

That point does not add up in any way.
We are on digesting Jesus Christ's Law here not just prostitution anymore.... undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are choosing to twist Jesus Christ's own words in order to justify your stance in this. undecided

Let's digest that for a bit.

1. So, if your neighbor for instance found your daughter about to be gang-raped by a bunch of eejits because they think her a prostitute, it is OK for him not to do anything to help her because you would not do the same for his own daughter who happens to be a prostitute, this since according to you, helping prostitutes implies celebrating such disgust which leads to moral decay? undecided

2. Because you don't want your own daughter to become a prostitute, you will rather that those whose daughters have unfortunately chosen to enter into it continue to live in anguish because of the brutality that is meted out regularly by members of society on those they deem prostitutes? undecided

3. Should your daughter end up a prostitute tomorrow, you are OK with her rights not being protected by the law and she becoming fodder to the many miscreants and predators out there preying on those they love to hate? undecided

4. You believe that Jesus Christ does not want prostitutes be protected by Law from criminals because Jesus Christ does not care for prostitutes and as such Jesus Christ does not want you to care for them either? undecided

Your second point is totally off context. I never said don't help prostitutes. I am fully and wholeheartedly in support of helping them. Especially supporting them to leave the streets and become bright lights to their societies.

I am against encouraging women to continue in that way.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Whether old or new, as long as I don't want my wife or daughters engaged in it, I won't celebrate it.

Yes but you can't stop others, even in Nigeria now runs girls are everywhere, displaying openly
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We are on digesting Jesus Christ's Law here not just prostitution anymore.... undecided

If you don't want your daughters to become prostitutes, don't encourage other people's children to tow that line.

The point is too simple.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes but you can't stop others, even in Nigeria now runs girls are everywhere, displaying openly

You can't stop others but you don't encourage it. That is disgusting.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Your second point is totally off context. I never said don't help prostitutes. I am fully and wholeheartedly in support of helping them. Especially supporting them to leave the streets and become bright lights to their societies.

I am against encouraging women to continue in that way.
Answer the question. undecided
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are choosing to twist Jesus Christ's own words in order to justify your stance in this. undecided

1. So, if your neighbor for instance found your daughter about to be gang-raped by a bunch of eejits because they think her a prostitute, it is OK for him not to do anything to help her because you would not do the same for his own daughter who happens to be a prostitute, this since according to you, helping prostitutes implies celebrating such disgust which leads to moral decay? undecided

2. Because you don't want your own daughter to become a prostitute, you will rather that those whose daughters have unfortunately chosen to enter into it continue to live in anguish because of the brutality that is meted out regularly by members of society on those they deem prostitutes? undecided

3. Should your daughter end up a prostitute tomorrow, you are OK with her rights not being protected by the law and she becoming fodder to the many miscreants and predators out there preying on those they love to hate? undecided

4. You believe that Jesus Christ does not want prostitutes be protected by Law from criminals because Jesus Christ does not care for prostitutes and as such Jesus Christ does not want you to care for them either? undecided

My daughter won't end up a prostitute because I will work hard to instill the knowledge of why it is bad. Let he have pride and dignity in her body and do my best to let her see the joy and dignity in labour.

She will learn early to learn a craft that will give her money and learn how to manage and live within her means.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If you don't want your daughters to become prostitutes, don't encourage other people's children to tow that line.

The point is too simple.
Who Encouraged the ones who are prostitutes now ? undecided
Who encouraged those who were prostitutes before now and are now dead? undecided
Why does requiring the law protect those who are in it suddenly amount to encouraging it? undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I did not say don't protect Prostitutes. I said, don't encourage them to continue that way. Don't celebrate prostitution.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who encouraged those who were prostitutes before now and are now dead? undecided

Patronizing prostitutes, celebrating their unclothedness as beauty. Preferring to give a woman money to sleep with her than offering her a job or support without wanting intimate returns etc.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Answer the question. undecided

If the point is out of context, answering it in that way does not add up.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why does requiring the law protect those who are in it suddenly amount to encouraging it? undecided

I did not say the law encourages it. I said the law and the unclothedness culture proves the moral decay of the society there.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
This thread celebrating unclothedness is a sign of encouragement for women demeaning themselves thinking it is the right way.

Let women know they can be gorgeous, adorable, and stunning without walking around the streets naked.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by ibtommy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Also normal to see women dress like this in brazil

Dem go dey drill themselves in Brazil like there's no tomorrow.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by DaInferno(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The first thing that hit me when I arrived in brazil was women in bum shorts, I was surprised and shocked and don't blame me I am from Africa a place where they mock and even kill women for wearing such, and even in some countries they blame the way women dress for the high rate of rape, but this is not true, men should be able to control what is in between their legs.

Brazilian women are sexy and they still dress in a very sexy way, if you ask me, I don't see anything wrong with the way their women dress it is called freedom

Prostitution is legal in Brazil and looking at women is also free unlike some country where you can get Harassed for looking at women As we say in my country if konji hold you which simply means if you are Hot please patronize a program girl, it is legal in Brazil and no policeman would arrest you

So when you come To Brazil you have to adjust to the Brazilian way of life, women are free in brazil and this is why I love brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4Jd6Tn4Pc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/what-you-call-half-naked-dressing-in.html?m=1

@bolded...

Where in Africa do they kill? And wtf it is calling stuff like that freedom?
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
DaInferno:
@bolded...

Where in Africa do they kill? And wtf it is calling stuff like that freedom?

Sudan
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
ibtommy:

Dem go dey drill themselves in Brazil like there's no tomorrow.

Same way we drill in Nigeria the difference is Brazilians don't pretend
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
This thread celebrating unclothedness is a sign of encouragement for women demeaning themselves thinking it is the right way.

Let women know they can be gorgeous, adorable, and stunning without walking around the streets naked.

Brazilian men are not complaining
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You can't stop others but you don't encourage it. That is disgusting.

When are you relocating to Afghanistan? Lol
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is this one also indecent

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I love the response I am getting here and I am inspired to create a thread to post pictures and videos of Brazilian women,(no model photos) so stay tuned

Ashawopikin what do you think?
I support u 100%

2 Likes

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by FantasyHub: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Sudan

I really pity women in such countries.
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by ibtommy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Same way we drill in Nigeria the difference is Brazilians don't pretend

Drilling in Nigeria is not that much...
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
You would also see ladies dress like this alot

They all have the same body type lol
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Prostitution being legal in Brazil proves my point. It is a place that lacks in morals. That is why a lot of women there turn into prostitution. That should not be something we should admire.

You feel unclothedness makes Brazil special but it shows it is a haven for prostitutes. Most of these ladies you are displaying their pictures are series of prostitutes hustling for customers.

Prostitution is a tradition there. Just like their dressing.

Not my kind of women.

Nigeria has morals?
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Westpaid666: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tron available for sale at 20naira cheap rate
I need money that's why I'm selling

Message me on WhatsApp +1 five three zero 1197
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by FantasyHub: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

My sister no be fight, I have a Brazilian already, I am just telling people what to expect when they arrive in brazil that's all, in fact I will create a thread to post pictures and videos of Brazilian women

@ op ,if u mind the way Nigerians sound on this kinda threads, u may puke. Most of them are angry cos they can't leave the country. One of the worst things is to be born in Nigeria and never travel overseas.

Trust me, Nigeria is hell. My friend lives in Sao Paulo and have told me more than u said here.

But talking of USA, those Puerto Rican girls... he he he . Not those Americans that travel from DC to California to get a job.

Have fun with ur Brazilian chick. As u can see , u can have ten in a day if u wanna. Don't forget legal age.

1 Like

Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by puppie017: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Stanweezy:
I will like to visit Brazil for something serious
Anoda 1
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2021
ibtommy:

Drilling in Nigeria is not that much...

Lol are you sure? Do you know our population is almost the same with the Brazilian population
Re: What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 23, 2021
1Sharon:

They all have the same body type lol

We still have chubby ones as well and plus size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / What's Your Relationship Status ? / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.