Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75733 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Cowbell521: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why in the world would I want to meet a person who is lacking in basic language comprehension skills? undecided
I don't get it ! undecided
Wise decision
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kennydoc(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?

Genuine
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Cowbell521: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:
Irony in a picture
Chai.. for D same Abuja wey I dey. I for like pay for the rentage of this Limousine for Deeper Life baba himself... And if na one of him member get am. More money to the member's pocket

Make I double my hussle buy one for Papa Oyedepo too. Let the wailers keep wailing and those prospering keep prospering

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2021
sematec:
Are you saying he has no personal businesses and investments. You can't work for God for years without gains. It is God's money but the money must be spent. God will not come down to spend the money.
What does it mean to work for God? undecided

If whatever gain you claim is from money collected in the name of God from God's people - a practice God condemned in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16, can that be claimed to be of God? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Sep 25, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
No harm done. Likely his PR team. I am sure he did not request for this particular vehicle
He rode in a limousine, which he condemned as being of this worldly and not of God, did he not? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2021
stephenponti:
After his preaching against wearing gold made me threw my First expensive Gold chain years ago. shoor! God bless the man of God, but i know better now.
Now you know better than the "man of God"? undecided
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Cowbell521: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Envious people, false accusers, haters, and false prophets are candidates of hell fire. By their fruits, ye shall know them. I pray you repent before it becomes too late. Thanks.
Oga leave those idiots jare.... Poverty na hell on earth for them already... I for like contribute money sef if I get the chance

I dey give Men of God money and I dey fill blessed. Dem wey dey shout extortion dey wine and dine with poverty. Nobody force U to give. Leave those people wey dey give make dem give... Abi..... Dem sha no burrow from U

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
I brought it here to let people know serving God doesn't mean you should look wretched and poor. Poverty is not a symbol of born again Christians.
Let people know? People are not stupid.... Jesus Christ promised His followers - those who in fact obey Him and have given everything they own away to the poor -, riches and wealth in this here life- Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30 undecided
28 Jesus said to them, “When the time of the new world comes, the Son of Man will sit on his great and glorious throne. And I can promise that you who followed me will sit on twelve thrones, and you will judge the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 Everyone who has left houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children, or farms to follow me will get much more than they left. And they will have eternal life.
30 Many people who are first now will be last in the future. And many who are last now will be first in the future. - Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30
The problem is many who claim to be of Him, don't even know that they first have to give it all away to reap this benefit and gain the Kingdom of Heaven - Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46 undecided

Instead they are busy suckling at the tits of blind teachers and false ones, looking for ways to get rich by fleecing God's sheep, pretending it is God's way of blessing them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2021
fijihems:
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven.
This ought to be a thread of its own abeg. Many folks don't even realize what Jesus Christ was in fact saying there. And it doesn't help that so may have their ears taped shut by the lies and deceit of Mogs that they miss the message presented there by Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ was speaking of how to gain access into the Kingdom of God through the narrow Gate that leads to Heaven, instead or through the Broad gate which leads to Hell. Basically, only those who sell all they have and give it away to the poor can acquire Heaven- Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46 undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2021
GreatUniben:
And this same members given to him will never help their neighbour. What are they giving him money for? After, he will be bragging that he is a rich man
Ask again oo! Jesus Christ said we should give to our neighbors, those who have less than we do. Yet some folks think telling us they give to pastors who have amassed more than even they have makes sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2021
emmyN:
The devil's box doctrine was taken from the bible sir?
The TV doctrine no even touch me much since my mom couldn't get rid of the TV in the house. undecided
That these folks snobbed me for refusing to conform to their new dress code - back then- vex me pass anything. I was let go from the teenage choir because I didn't dress according to their new doctrine. undecided

I kept wondering why God suddenly wanted us all to dress like nerds and goons. Thank God I left. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Cowbell521: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Cowbell521:
I dey take this personal because na D same stewpid people wey dey speak against pastor Kumuyi dey look u with bad eye when u dey drive along D street

Why? Cuz dem think say na u dey do them. Na their money person dey spend. Abi na them burrow me money wey I take become who I become today. Idiot set of people

They speak against their country,
They speak against their leaders
They speak against their police
They speak against their army
They speak against their celebrities
They speak against churches and pastors again

Why una life just dey bitter for this country?

Sometimes I just dey regret why I come this country sef.. bunch of evil citizens to have as neighbors
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
The people you are arrogating yourself as judge and jury over are better of than you are in the knowledge of God.
How did you come to this conclusion that them better in the Knowledge of God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Deeper life does not have a doctrine that is different from many other churches. Be informed
And like every other church business out there, deeper life is just another glorified social club business that is built by men to enlarge the kingdom of men here on earth. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Cowbell521: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Adesamogun:
So I attend deeper life from childhood days. I have attended logic and philosophy classes. Na one Prof (wey be real born again Christian even take us that year) He has many atheists friends but He had personal encounter with Christ so he was sure of what he believed. Now all deeperlife doctrines are embedded in the Bible and i can so bet with my life they are true. Then for someone to say deeperlife are downtrodden (am not rich oo.. but am certain am richer than that person). For pastor to use limo catch cruise. Even if Na my tithe dem use. I Dey so much happy at least the man chop my money of which Na even member just Honour am with it. Even me fit rent limo so what’s the big deal.
Better oil dey your head... Nairaland is so mysterious. Now, how u go feel if U find out say na entitled Okada riders and puff puff sellers dey shout about since morning. Oga just leave these people. Dem no go stop. Always finding faults
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Cowbell521: 1:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Indelibleage:

To all who have blindly commented against the Man of God using limousine, here's the real fact. Take an excursion to the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, then beg the people there to allow you enter the VIP lounge, you will see that the limo in question belongs to Airpeace which is being used to carry VIPs who disembarked from perhaps, a chartered flight. Then, they use the limo to take them from the tarmac to the terminal where they will then trek out to where their vehicles are parked outside. None of the members of DL in Abuja owns the limo. Kumuyi did not use it outside the Airport too. And for those disturbing their minds on doctrines, DL has no written doctrines except the ones we called 22 cardinal doctrines which were all coined out of the Holy Bible, except you don't have one. Or better put, you are such that it's only the stories of the Bible you were told. Read and internalise the Bible stories and instructions, if you can live by all of them, surely you can't miss heaven.

Nevertheless, men set up traditions (remember Matthew 15:2, 8?). A lecturer take for example, may say, if you make noise in my class, I'll send you out. He said that to maintain orderliness in his class of which the school management may know nothing about. But that doesn't make the lecturer an offender to the university's laws. If such is achieving the purpose for which such traditions were made, no problem. But, where the problem will be is when such traditions have replaced the very BIBLICAL DOCTRINES set up by God Himself, then, it is a big problem.

Read your Bible, not with arrogance or pride or intellectualism, come at it with humility by first reading Job 34:32. If since you've been reading it, it has not pointed you to the Saviour of your soul from sin which can take you to hell, you have not started yet. If you've not repented from your sins and turn a new life in Christ Jesus, you are still playing. Take the step, even now!
I noticed Kobojunkie quoted U. Biko, no respond to him abeg. E doesn't worth it. That dude no get work. E don dey on top Kumuyi matter for 3 days now. Just another nonentity/nuisance on the street of his village. Don't respond please
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Bayyajidda(m): 1:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Workch:
Lol, Christy doesn't exist.
Christian God is hoax. No evidence they exist

Ask Him for a sign that He exist and He will show you that.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Otokpafacts: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2021
According to the will of God.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by seguno2: 1:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden

Just like Sharia laws and punishment
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Otokpafacts:
According to the will of God.
God tell you say im dey im dey change im mind up and down? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by nick50(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2021
Being a man of God in Nigeria should be included as one of d guaranteed way of being rich..even Jesus christ never had a horse or chariot of his own..on d day of his triumphant entry to Jerusalem he had to borrow a chariot that will take him to Jerusalem
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by eminentpauleo: 2:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Huh huh [color=#006600][/color]

Well, whenever you unintentionally recharge more than the intended amount, I buy airtime at yummy rate and with instant payment.
Gooogle voice numbers of your choice are available.

Call or message me: 08102603037
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:54am On Sep 25, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
This is a picture of pastor Kumuyi coming down from luxurious limousine, there is nothing wrong if you have worked for God genuinely like Baba Kumuyi, but some of his members with their doctrine will condemn this as affluence and worldliness. Looking good is not a sin.
When he was one time telling people not to watch TV was it a sin. Did he apologize when he adviced that they destroy them
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by georgeakins: 4:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lies...what do you people gain by lying.

One is married and staying with his wife in Liberia

The junior one is on scholarship sponsored by a member of the church.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeezz.... You people should tone down abeg

They both attended universities in the U.S.A. if you don't know go and find out.

Whivh scholarship?. Do you know the cost of going to university in American as an international student? I have no time arguing with people whose senses have been befuddled by religiosity and delusion, people who don't know God except crawling before pastors and G.Os.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by smile11s(m): 4:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?

You dey mad! It’s 2021 and you still believe say hell Dey? Ode
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 5:00am On Sep 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden
maybe u should explain urself beta
Cuz downtrodden is way wrong in here
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Downtrodden? undecided
leave that one jare..... diff people everywhere
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 5:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up for? undecided
no as hin dey come crusade

Na leg he go take waka come abi....beta state valid reasons

Even jesus use donkey durinh hia days

Some of the dopest means of transportation then
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2021
CrazyMan:

Deeper life members are a perfect example of what I call christians in bondage.

Those people need help, serious help.

They're so archaic, religious, annoying...etc.

If I narrate my experience with them, this thread wouldn't be enough.

What they need is to open their mind to civilization, then accept Jesus.
lols...you in bondage telling another man he is in bondage...lols...ment
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Deeeper life is one of the largest church in subaaharan Africa

We've got the networking and money
And our leader deserve to be taken care of...in as much they remain in the faith
Of which God will keep guidinh us and them all

So if u got problem with that

Omo.....na u gat find soln o

Funniest thing nobody dey force u come church na...just stay in ur lane biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.