Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (76380 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by omlueh(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Beautiful and well said @ Righteousness 2.
Righteousness2:

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is however everything wrong with wealth and riches collected from God's flock in the name of God - God never allowed for such neither did he command anyone to do so. And so those who use such funds do not do this in His name. undecided

Bishop oyedepo doesn't receive a dime from church purse and yet he has people who gives to him personally
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Sorry to ask

If u kpai today are you going to heaven?? shocked

HE'S NOT FVCKING SURE OF WHERE HE'D GO TO!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by RPG2020(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pastor house na dey fine pass grin

That's all i got to say

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by izubext007: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nal mumu member they follow church doctrine.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by omlueh(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Perfectly and straight to the point Sir. God Blesses You More Abundantly with more Wisdom and Understanding Sir.
jesusjnr2020:
He's one of those few Nigerians church leaders I have some respect for.

The point is not about having or coming down from limousine, but bragging about having a limousine or such material possessions and making it seem as though a man's life consisted of such things which is Antichrist.

That's where many Nigerian church leaders get it wrong and need to correct.

God bless.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by sematec(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are you saying he has no personal businesses and investments. You can't work for God for years without gains.
Workch:
Tithe and offering money that he scammer from gullible Christians
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by CSTRR: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kumuyi had a first class in applied mathematics.

Applied mathematics is the bedrock of scientific invention.

And he had first class in it.

Imagine what he could have accomplished for the world if he used his brain and talent for science, instead of being a pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by sematec(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are you saying he has no personal businesses and investments. You can't work for God for years without gains. It is God's money but the money must be spent. God will not come down to spend the money.
Workch:
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by AuroraB(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Sorry to ask

If u kpai today are you going to heaven?? shocked
I don scroll down I no see him answer you ke shocked shocked shocked shocked
Or, he's answered you nii cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden

Not only in deeper life but across all religions.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Jayzx: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not supporting the religious title chief but in some cases most of this material things do come as gifts from their admirers who believe they're seeking God's favor, blessings or forgiveness by dashing God's servants part of the things they stole from the masses! undecided
He should sell them and present the money to orphanages. They need the money more than him
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Reference(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up? undecided

Yes you can.
Your Father in heaven owns all the earth and everything in it was created FOR man.
To pretend to dislike what He owns is total ignorance.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
No harm done. Likely his PR team. I am sure he did not request for this particular vehicle
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by mountmoriah(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?
true
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by UncleKoboko: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

[s]There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell? [/s]
Du.m b. O

Which of the Jesus are you referring to?

The one so-called SLAVERS introduced to your forefathers when they raided our land?

You stu pi di ty is immeasurable.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Taiwojon(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please leave our pastor in the Lord alone!

My own limousine is coming Also
Amen to that.

Jesus saves
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Chigorkizz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by donPhill(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
donbachi:
Divine solution
for all
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Winters23: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not supporting the religious title chief but in some cases most of this material things do come as gifts from their admirers who believe they're seeking God's favor, blessings or forgiveness by dashing God's servants part of the things they stole from the masses! undecided

Like the stolen funds some people donate here: https://donate.jw.org/

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Taiwojon(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
Tell me how did I condemn the man of God?

quote author=Ammishaddai post=106071052]You're the only condemning it with your comment .
You should not have bring it here!

Knowing nairalander and nairaland are full with anti-christian and atheist.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by stephenponti(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
After his preaching against wearing gold made me threw my First expensive Gold chain years ago. shoor! God bless the man of God, but i know better now.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
He's one of those few Nigerians church leaders I have some respect for.

The point is not about having or coming down from limousine, but bragging about having a limousine or such material possessions and making it seem as though a man's life consisted of such things which is Antichrist.

That's where many Nigerian church leaders get it wrong and need to correct.

God bless.

Same man of God whose pastoral doctrines prohibited televisions up till the late 90s and early 2000s? To the point church leaders were dutifully breaking TVs in the homes of members only for him to turn around and broadcast sermons through the same medium? All of you should getawt with your never ending religious hypocrisy and extremism abeg!

I thought his doctrines condemn worldliness and indulging in material luxury? Why him dey enter limo? Why him no follow Jesus sidon ontop donkey? Tscheew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Taiwojon(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na real irony is it ends up say na church money dem take rent that limousine. undecided
It will be foot by Abuja people not the church!

Church Don'to spend money on things like that
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Ozogula2005: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well-done loyal

quote author=donbachi post=106072277]Divine solution[/quote]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Handsum64: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Christians are the real zombies
Deeper ones are the worst
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Sunnyblqck(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

a Bleep this reply kumuyi get waiting e dey do for a leaving nor b offering money e take buy any of he property kumuyi nor b like other big pastor for Nigeria so get it right no b fight

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Taiwojon(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Workch:
Nonsense

Deeper life to spend money on that!
They spent on evangelism not on a car

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ain't nothing wrong here. As long as u real with God
It's ok
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by 24brains(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:

some brainwashed christians actually think that God comes down to eat their tithes and offerings.(give to GOD)

menbers call it church donations and "our church" why in reality, they benefit nothing from the church.

pastors build houses, buy private jets, build schools, drive the latest ride, move about with tight securities, etc.

but the members cannot afford the school fees, some still trek to church and many are deceived to believe in stickers containing the image of the men of GOD for protection.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
I brought it here to let people know serving God doesn't mean you should look wretched and poor. Poverty is not a symbol of born again Christians.

quote author=Taiwojon post=106139364]
You should not have bring it here!

Knowing nairalander and nairaland are full with anti-christian and atheist.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.