Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75741 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by georgeakins: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
CrazyMan:

Deeper life members are a perfect example of what I call christians in bondage.

Those people need help, serious help.

They're so archaic, religious, annoying...etc.

If I narrate my experience with them, this thread wouldn't be enough.

What they need is to open their mind to civilization, then accept Jesus.

I once worshipped with them. Religion is really a scam.

The man's 2 sons were attending the best universities in the U.S.A at the expense of the members of the church.
One even studied medicine, a very expensive course in any American university .

What is even more painful is how they have used religion to waste the youth of the young ladies in that church by not allowing them to marry on time.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by aluyapreston: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up? undecided

Who eats God money because the last time I checked he said bring your wealth to my storehouse so there be food in my house and my servants do not go hungry.

also, Kumuyi does not have a Private Jet. make una take am easy. God money can be used for all kind of good like giving the poor and for building his place of worship (this is a must). God doesnt need them or are you his secretary that want to take the money to him.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by robville25: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Without holding brief for the man, there’s nothing luxurious about a 2006 or earlier model stretched Chrysler 300. If he’d own a luxury ride, it definitely wouldn’t be that.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by djperoski2010(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Do y'all remember the triumphant entry into jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Taiwojon(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
CrazyMan:

Deeper life members are a perfect example of what I call christians in bondage.

Those people need help, serious help.

They're so archaic, religious, annoying...etc.

If I narrate my experience with them, this thread wouldn't be enough.

What they need is to open their mind to civilization, then accept Jesus.
Narrate it!
But I know you won't, so cowardice let say you are looking for like.

Leave us alone
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by tony5(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?
�������
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
Tell me how did I condemn the man of God?

quote author=Ammishaddai post=106071052]You're the only condemning it with your comment .
WHY NOT STOP AT SHOWING US THE MAN COMING DOWN FROM THE LIMOUSINE ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by aluyapreston: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buddha3:

Same man of God whose pastoral doctrines prohibited televisions up till the late 90s and early 2000s? To the point church leaders were dutifully breaking TVs in the homes of members only for him to turn around and broadcast sermons through the same medium? All of you should getawt with your never ending religious hypocrisy and extremism abeg!

I thought his doctrines condemn worldliness and indulging in material luxury? Why him dey enter limo? Why him no follow Jesus sidon ontop donkey? Tscheew!

bra his doctrine condem luxury. pls if you can state that his doctrine that do i will gift you 100k. drag me if i dont
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by fijihems: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Reference(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
No harm done. Likely his PR team. I am sure he did not request for this particular vehicle

Even if he did so what.
Are limousines for devils.
Who created the mind that conceived such machines.?
Who created the materials that made such devices.?
Let Christians stop feeling guilty at the blackmail of satanic agents.
If you are born into poverty you get accustomed to lack. Hunger and unclothedness doesn't move you.
If you are born into the family of the Almighty God who is the owner of of everything that exists, abundance and riches simply does not move you.
You do not lust after or run after the things YOU HAVE, YOU OWN. Your heart is not there.
That is the life of Righteousness.
Greed and lust is symptomatic of pursuit, of fear of lack or fear of losing something.
Christians simply do not pursue what they own.
When Jesus wanted anything he simply called for it, period.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Taiwojon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
I brought it here to let people know serving God doesn't mean you should look wretched and poor. Poverty is not a symbol of born again Christians.

quote author=Taiwojon post=106139364]
You should not have bring it here!

Knowing nairalander and nairaland are full with anti-christian and atheist.
Ok thanks
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by musicwriter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deeper life one of my many former churches.

So that's what Kumuyi does with the church money? I think we were supposed to live frugally like a Christ?

Well, the man has a way of smooth-talking members to donate more and more money. I still owe N100 that he made me take a vow in 1995 to pay.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Humanoid01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is however everything wrong with wealth and riches collected from God's flock in the name of God - God never allowed for such neither did he command anyone to do so. And so those who use such funds do not do this in His name. undecided
Oga what evidence do you have to prove that he collects money from his flock and used them personally? Why are you JW people so myopic and judgmental?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
More grace Sir.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Bayyajidda(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Workch:
Tithe and offering money that he scammed from gullible Christians

Go and scam yours.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by GreatUniben: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?

There is so many things wrong with pastors enriching themselves and slaving their members. Why cant he used a Toyota Corolla? Must pastors drive big cars and fly private jet? Africa is what it is now because of religion.

Some very poor people here will be praising him. Step your foot in the US or Europe and see what is happening there. I swear, you will hate your pastor.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Goldbw122(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
My father in the Lord..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by 24brains(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buddha3:

Same man of God whose pastoral doctrines prohibited televisions up till the late 90s and early 2000s? To the point church leaders were dutifully breaking TVs in the homes of members only for him to turn around and broadcast sermons through the same medium? All of you should getawt with your never ending religious hypocrisy and extremism abeg!

I thought his doctrines condemn worldliness and indulging in material luxury? Why him dey enter limo? Why him no follow Jesus sidon ontop donkey? Tscheew!
be calming down na. I just can't stop stop laughing.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by blaque7: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
better for men like this to be driven in a limo than mr. clueless, lifeless cattle rearer!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Go and scam yours.
I won't sir, I am a good person
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by ArticleBeast: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up? undecided
Next time look at the mirror, stupidity is staring back. Common sense should have told you that he isn’t aware of the plans. Anyway if it easy, your papa for do am
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by GreatUniben: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Bishop oyedepo doesn't receive a dime from church purse and yet he has people who gives to him personally

And this same members given to him will never help their neighbour. What are they giving him money for? After, he will be bragging that he is a rich man
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by emmyN(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
There is nothing like Deeper Life doctrine. All the teachings of the Church are taken from the Bible. Yes pastor Kumuyi is not a prosperity preacher but there are lots of multimillionares if not billionaires among his membership. Those are not downdrodden sir. Thanks.

The devil's box doctrine was taken from the bible sir?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Numerouno94:
Kobojunkie the table shaker.
Not a single information I have relayed here is against the teachings of Jesus Christ. So if teaching the Gospel as taught by Jesus Christ Himself is what you shakes tables, then more of it is needed. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Bishop oyedepo doesn't receive a dime from church purse and yet he has people who gives to him personally
Abeg! Save that story for those who are blind and ignorant! undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by TheMostComplex1: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
This pastor moves in convoy of exotic cars like a governor maybe you have not seen him before
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Reference:

Yes you can.
Your Father in heaven owns all the earth and everything in it was created FOR man.
To pretend to dislike what He owns is total ignorance.
Where did God say that? undecided

In the meantime, here's where God declared it against Him to fleece His sheep in His name - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 and John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Bayyajidda(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Workch:
I won't sir, I am a good person

Being a good person can not grant you ticket the see God. "Except a man be born again, he can not see the the kingdom of God".

Self-righteousness won't take anyone any were. You need to accept and believe in Christ to be in the right track.

Though I'm Bayyajidda, I believe in Christ Jesus. How about you?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Bayyajidda(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Being a good person grant you ticket the see God. "Except a man be born again, he can not see the the kingdom of God".

Self-righteousness won't take anyone any were. You need to accept and believe in Christ to be in the right track.

Though I'm Bayyajidda, I believe in Christ Jesus. How about you?
Being a Christian is not a guarantee that you are good person. Many Christians are scammer and thieves, yahoo Boys and are badly mannered. We see this every day in our society

Why should I become a Christian when Christians are bad examples themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.