Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41268 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Solatium(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

I don't call him, neither do I pick his calls sometimes.

and those sometimes you picked his calls and read and reply his text's encourages him.

Besides your conversation has gone deeper for him to ask you to come to hotel for sex,just like that.
I will still blame you for it all

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by enesexy(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

Wow! It's amazing how you guys jump into conclusions.

I have never received money from a guy that's not related to me in my life. I am not interested in anybody's money.

I know the response might be immature but I'm not a rude person, I can't just block him and we've known each other for long.

Modified;

I knew this guy before he became a yahoo boy. He was a friend to me first before he became a yahoo boy and started behaving weirdly.
please why are you coming up with this kind of question as a woman, you don't want a relationship with a guy and you can't tell him you are not interested but if na woman dey ask you for friendship or anything now, you go talk to her anyhow.. Abeg get sense. Your question no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Caseless: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Kestolove:
But u truly have Virginia infection na...so y hide it from him
it's a default thing for that place to be infected.

Men that give head, I fear them.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

How

I'm a girl in need of help and this is all you have to tell me undecided

Don't you know how persistent Nigerian boys are? Or you don't live in Nigeria

You should change the way you interact with people then and how they perceive you.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by UkaaGod: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Run for your life, he want to use your womb for ritual. Be wise
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

I have never received money from a guy that's not related to me in my life. I am not interested in anybody's money.

I know the response might be immature but I'm not a rude person, I can't just block him and we've known each other for long.

Modified;

I knew this guy before he became a yahoo boy. He was a friend to me first before he became a yahoo boy and started behaving weirdly.

The friendship between you and him doesn't mean he must bang you right?

What kind of friend is that such that you cannot tell him what you think you have to tell him

What do you see as friendship??

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Miller232: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

I did not chop anybody's money.

So why is it so hard for you to tell him off
grin grin grin u never talk full story
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by v2: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
lmao,why don't you just cut off completely from him
She still wants to be eating his money without giving him toto.

Tell him you have vaginal infection, the infection will bring more money for him when he sleeps with you. grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by charlypoker(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
dont do that, its gonna be detrimental..............................just simply tell him to give you time to be in the ride mood to get down with me. go and treat your issues first grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by mila1121(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blow whistle for him head

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Dbarrzx: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
This girl no wan marry? He go announce u and men go dey run from u like shit be careful
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Spain007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?

Did he tell you the invitation is for sex? If so any as a G boy he will opt for CD...just tell him you don't have vagina..case closed
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Gima12: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=siofra post=106213412]

It's not that easy. I've tried my dear, it's been four years now. [My friend you're not serious, it's show you're interested......rebuked the devil and he will flew away.]
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by iTearHerToto: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Tell him the truth...cos you really have it. Why won't you have it?

Pukes angry
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Modupeola94(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Let your NO be NO and your Yes be Yes. What you wont it don't smell it.
siofra:

Modified;

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Goldiness: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

Thank you. I've told him no so many times. I'll stand on it. It seems you're the only sensible person on this thread. You truly understand.

In as much as I understand your present state in such a situation, please completely avoid him with all of your head and heart, with time he will leave you. You have to be strong and wise. Avoid him totally, make them no use you do ritual ooh, cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Mom007(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tell him you are a born again Christian. You are saving yourself for marriage. Be very serious about it. He will leave you alone. Follow that guy to his room and watch yourself become unfortunate in life.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by zexy2030(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:
Let your bf handle him.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bobxin: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

She's not telling the whole truth

Definitely!
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by emmyN(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

Feck you!!! angry

It's happening live, for the past few weeks I've been trying to fend him off

Seriously you gave me the middle finger? Wallow in stupidity then angry.

Say no and let it stick. As a personal principle I don't roll with people with no legitimate source of income and I make that clear from the outset. Dunno about you though.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:
Hello dear. From the way your write up was crafted, seems you really like this yahoo boy.

Please for your own safety, do not go to his hotel.

No guy has the right to force you to go to his hotel. Even if you're his girlfriend, he has no right to force you anywhere.

Your clothes, your poop, your panties, etc nothing about you is safe with a yahoo boy

I believe he wants to have sex with you or take your panties, or blood stains, or your poop and what have you. That's why he wants you in his hotel

My dear be wise, the world is wicked. I thank God you're even fortunate enough to know he's a yahoo boy.

If you can report him to your parents and school authorities that will be wonderful because he might rape you or do something crazy to you if you keep turning him down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.