Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41270 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by stephenponti(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
lmao,why don't you just cut off completely from him

She dey receive the yahoo guy's bar but she doesn't want to bare!
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by brightleave(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
What about if the boy dey read this tread?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Xbs1: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by bizzibodi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell him you have vaginal necrosis.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Edun00700: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell him you have been used already
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Techguy96(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:
You have no morals apart from bringing up that immature response because you feel you have squandered his money and now he wants to pharoah the red sea, hence, after selling your pride for money, you don't know what else to do.

You yearn to meet with him...you are scared of the implications.

Sex is truly underrated nowadays.

You don't even know when to say no when you feel the person involved is rich.

I'll tell you for free what your fate would be. He is coming to still lure you in, propose to use a condom against the infection, use you, give you some money so you'll begin to think you've met a poverty alleviation agency..then use you to make ₦200m. After that, he megaphones all his OGs what you told him.

Grow up.
But why are u so pained?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Evergreen4(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

It's not that easy. I've tried my dear, it's been four years now.
4 years , wow. That's the duration for a degree devoted in chasing you. Na so you tushh ?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by kolaaderin: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?

You are only greedy. The stay around to spend Yahoo cash but dont want to be used for ritual ba. your no is your no, is it by force to go down low?
If not that you are also cashing out, you would have known how to cut off

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Lastmankc(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh
Not reading might kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
That yahoo boy will still knack you if you're not careful.

This I have seen
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell him you are hiv positive
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by DollarBuddy: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.

Vaginal people with their many irritating vaginal problems... Tueh angry sad tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Christmas pepper soup loading! I pray it doesn't end in premium tears because this said lady had been Chopin a proceed of yahoo yahoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

This is what I'm trying to avoid. Yahoo boys are petty and loud.
not just petty and loud but diabolical thieves. Many of them won't mind using any lady they come across for rituals so it's BETTER to avoid them COMPLETELY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by googlepikins: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

That would be the worst thing you will do to yourself, cos even the VC and all the lecturers will hear about your STD
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by chaloskyx: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
YUP THATS GOOD HE WOULD FLEE FOR HIS LIFE ALSO BUY DRUGS RELATED TO THE ALIMENT TAKE PICTURES AND SEND TO HIM TO MAKE HIM BELIEVE YOUR STORY smiley HE WOULD FLEE FROM YOU LIKE A PLAGUE
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Omakraid(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
oshionelecky:

Do you know why you escaped being the subject of ridicule in your own case?

It was because the guy didn't want his pastor father and the rest of the congregation to know about what he did.

I'm this case, you are talking about a Yahoo boy. I can bet you 100%, he will cast the OP in that campus.

Abeg, we don't need another news of suicide due to massive humiliation.

That's why I said she shouldn't go and she shouldn't lie because I know the lie can go a long way in damaging her rep.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
If u r chopping his money, stop it if not you go dey attract planned rape.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by AnI77: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

No, do not do that, seriously. Just ignore him, tacitly. What I mean is this: tell him you are not interested in his offer and that you wish that he should simply respect your wishes - as a gentleman that you know he is. I am speaking to you now as a father of 3 beautiful daughters, and an elder brother to two wonderful sisters. If you use your suggested strategy, he may use that same lie to blackmail you in the future, and that will ruin your reputation beyond your school days. Don't do it! '
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Ofadaman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol , the only reason you're unable to cut him off completely or stand your ground and tell him to stay away from you is either because you have been taking gifts/money from him or you're secretly interested in the attention.

Either ways, it won't end well .
Gift and money/attention are pyshological games , these givings are emotionally charged and will cause you to want to reciprocate, this is where you'd lose out .

Avoid him,don't take his gift or spend his money and he won't have the effontry to ask you for sex, yahoo boiz for that matter , where dey use girl anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

4 years ? Lemme help your faith sister .
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Houston20(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lmao, don't do. Such, if you say such the whole dept will know you habe a smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by asapants: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yahoo boy go cast you las las, better ignore him and treat your infections in peace.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bamzyriches451: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Just tell him that and see how guys in your hood will begin to run from you
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Avast(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
lmao,why don't you just cut off completely from him

Maybe she dey collect money from the guy, so she no fit just cut off like that.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by professore(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
did you say four years? Just know that it is not love. He is after you for other things but not love. Don't allow him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Lol what is not easy there please? A friend of mine in school, she never even dated anybody in school sef talkmore of Yahoo guys that she dispise so much

Maybe because you didn't see them as the last set of people that you can ever date in life that's why you could be saying it's not easy
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by kamzibobo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Did he talk to you about sex?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na dat infection ye gangan be the koko wey him need from you grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Picker28: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He will use u and the vagina join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / Secrets Of Women That Men Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.