Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,058 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41591 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by SmartPolician: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh

You people don't behave like humans on Nairaland. Someone seeks your advice and if you don't have any to give her, walk away.
Why the senseless attack? Is this what Nigeria made you?

@siofra
I don't want to assume that this guy has been spending his ill-gotten wealth on you and now he wants to sleep with you and you want to run away. If that's the case, go and sleep with him and stop disturbing us.

However, if that's not the case, tell him you are in a serious relationship and wouldn't want to cheat on your guy because he doesn't deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by peacettw: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Amazing.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Kajaard: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
lmao,why don't you just cut off completely from him

Her question is shocking and childish, something you expect from a teenager. Some things are not meant for public consumption.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by LegalOpinion: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?

After you have received all those cash gifts?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Myhusband(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin

you got me laughing, unlike before our girls no dey shame again even olosho still dey used coded words

if you're not in a relationship with the yahoo boy she won't be asking you to followed him to the hotel, baba Carry you go spa, lot of places but time for him to eat the fruit of his labour you're looking for excuse

anyways followed him to the hotel at your own peril, sha shave your private hair because you won't know when those guys will shave it when they doze you off

you ladies won't learn, iPhone 13 right? luxury things?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by OBTOREPA(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.

Must you sleep with him?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
I'm sure the person behind this op's profile is man with a man-sized c*ck dangling between his hairy legs.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by emkz: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell am.

E go shock you say na im e go take pursue you pass because Baba tell am say make he dey lash person wey get the infection wey you talk.

But see, if you don't want to date a guy, tell him you are not interested as you do not wish to pursue a relationship. Going ahead to explain and lie shows you like unnecessary talk.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

This is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long while from a supposedly undergraduate with a supposedly functional and rational brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by afesco: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Tell him u have HIV instead of virginal infection since u dey find sickness trouble to get.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy
arthurwillia:

Lol I pity you, your matter go spread reach where your leg no go ever touch
Just try it
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Oracle63: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
e no go work my sister
siofra:

What if I tell him the doctor says I should stay away from sex if not I may develop life threatening complications?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by nairabacks(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Just tell him you have non keratinised squamous epithelium in your vagina. He will run 440...
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by geezynoni: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

It's not that easy. I've tried my dear, it's been four years now.
He go knack u las las unless you turn him down ruthlessly.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by smasher1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Is it good to lie?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
SmartPolician:

You people don't have like humans on Nairaland. Someone seeks your advice and if you don't have any to give her, walk away.
Why the senseless attack?
Is this what Nigeria made you?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Oracle63: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
thats harsh
muller101:
What if he is not interested in your vagina. You can still be useful for ritual purposes even with your infected pussey. grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by drightguy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh

Did you read the post?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Pataricatering(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
U just get here all by yourself to drag your poor vagina ! All these dudes will help you drag it like tiger generator . Men wey no hear female ossie without jumping into the thread head first .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
nairabacks:
Just tell him you have non keratinised squamous epithelium in your vagina. He will run 440...
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Slurity(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
After collecting his money many times? He will use condoms, don't worry.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by smasher1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
czarr:
why don't you just tell him you are not interested in having sex with him?
is it cos you are eating his money?

She must be eating his money and refusing to go to his hotel room.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by manlawal(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

What if I tell him the doctor says I should stay away from sex if not I may develop life threatening complications?
are you ok at all, must you lie ? Simply tell him you are not interested and avoid him simple, block him in all aspect
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Imustnottalk: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
nairabacks:
did I just laughed you funny die
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Attention seeker. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Yoighaman(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Are you not old enough to take a decision and stand your ground? So, if he is pestering you to k*ll your dad for money, you will not know how to blatantly turn down the request?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by merits(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Wow! It's amazing how you guys jump into conclusions.

I have never received money from a guy that's not related to me in my life. I am not interested in anybody's money.

I know the response might be immature but I'm not a rude person, I can't just block him and we've known each other for long.
You can't block him,and you are not a rude person we have know each other for long.so if your long time friend become thief you can't let him go because you have know him for long time.your days are numbered already.

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by SAMAJ: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why is it difficult for you to say no and shut him off completely. And you know he is a Yahoo boy and you know what Yahoo boys are up to. If you no pity yourself, pity your parents.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by lekonso: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Tell him that you are hiv positive, he will run for his life.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Don't run way from him I believe he has gone for prayers somewhere and he was told his prosperity is tied with your destiny cheesy that's a thing of joy cause you'll both be very rich if and only if you're together... besides what you choose to call yahoo I'd rather call legitimate business cool or online business those are more suitable names yahoo is way too crude don't call him that pls smiley
siofra:
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Pojaay(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Madam block him. You’re not serious to discard him if not you won’t be telling us this. He has shaa spoilt you with gifts, If na broke ass you go come here come update us?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kajaard:

Her question is shocking and childish, something you expect from a teenager. Some things are not meant for public consumption.
I now know your main Monika and I quoted you with your main, but let me just assume.Nairaland is a safe place to ask questions ,I know a lot of things through this forum,things I can't summon the courage to ask anyone in reality, especially on sexual matters, so its not public in here because its a faceless forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.