Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? (27509 Views)

How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by mfm04622: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Like this is the CBN not useless, they should turn into a government backed single digit interest rate loan bank.

Lol!!!!!

It is not that easy!!!

Interest rates is not set by order! Interest rates can only come down if cost of production in Nigeria generally come down
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by SocialJustice: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!

It is not that easy!!!

Interest rates is not set by order! Interest rates can only come down if cost of production in Nigeria generally come down
Bank of industry is doing it.
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by mfm04622: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Bank of industry is doing it.

Bank of Industry is a BANK, owned by FG, they don't care if they don't make profit because they were set up to support business.

You can't compare that with private banks set up to make profit
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by SocialJustice: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
mfm04622:

Bank of Industry is a BANK, owned by FG, they don't care if they don't make profit because they were set up to support business.

You can't compare that with private banks set up to make profit

True.
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by arixona: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Rtk5:
I spent about 1.2m on my last visit to Nigeria that was in April and i didnt stay for up to 2months. I just advised myself to go back. Thanks to my friends who are all doing well so no much expectation. I wish people could be enlightened to know that abroad is not as they think it is. You go suffer ooo.
Abeg make we switch sides, i like suffer well well
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by AlphaStyles(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Surviving in nigeria in this current times no easy
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please I need info on ROMANIA.. ..

Who's there or know about the country?

Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suffering Continues On Abuja-Keffi Road / Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol / Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.