Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? (27514 Views)

How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by TimeTraveller: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

When I came back to Nigeria, I spent close to that on 2 months visit and I had to run back. The worst is on the data aspect. 20 GB of data was not enough in a week for me. It was really terrible. You guys in Nigeria are trying very to survive.

"You guys in Nigeria" grin grin grin See this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by fatymore(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
People that would answer are either asleep or at work by this time grin

4 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by seunny4lif(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:

Just yesterday, heard ₦1000 is now 1000cfa.

So, Togo is going to be better than Nigeria soon.
1000NGN is 1000CFA
Are you serious?
#1000 was 3200 CFA, the last time I changed

4 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by pansophist(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
If your associates (family and friends) are not the broke type, then coming to Nigeria should not be that expensive. Stay in your parent's/siblings house or yours, use a family car for errands, public transport or even uber and you'll spend less. If you're the flexing type, then 2M is not enough.

The last time I was in naija, I spent over 2M in a month, but not because of living expense, but some business project I have going on. I cook myself mostly, I don't drink, smoke, or carry olosho, I don't have useless friends that expect me to pay when we go out. They do fine and will pay for themselves. My family are okay. I'm air tight from leaches. So yea, I'm the exception I guess.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by TNORWAY: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

I am in Austria. Every country has it's pros and cons. I came as a student. I have €13,000 as prove of fund before anything. I advise you to check yourself very well before make a journey in any country. No country is easy bro. If Nigeria is better tomorrow, 99% of guys outside will chose to come back. You will not understand until you come. Don't allow any agent to decive you. To survive in Nigeria is not easy likewise abroad. If you are not financially efficient, I will advise you to hold on to what you are doing in Nigeria
I totally dislike people like you............is like you do t want anybody to travel out of Nigeria and join you abroad.......look at a contradicting advice you just have......why did you leave in the first place Why don't you come back and also look for what to hold unto??

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by joshuaidibia(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
I spent 26m in one month. I shut down all the joints in Port Harcourt. Casablanca, Mr sweet, Autograph, Boss Lounge, SOK, Grendale’s, Night box. They had to take a picture of me with my face blurred and place it in each of the VIP Spots. And oh, na bathroom slippers I use dey go cos them know me well as a baller.

Keep the lies coming

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by seunny4lif(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
fatymore:
People that would answer are either asleep or at work by this time grin
Well, depending on the part of the world
Most European are on mid break
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Amarisco(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Yes including afghanistan

grin grin
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by TimeTraveller: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:

If you want to help someone, HELP HIM! Nigeria is a mess.
Anywhere outside Nigeria is 10x better.

You don't have sense. "Nigeria is a mess" and people are making it here.
You can't make it ANYWHERE with this silly mentality.
It is people like you that sell drugs in South Africa and Malaysia.
The advice he gave is the best possible advice you can give. He did not say the dude should not travel...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by mastermaestro(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
U want track people abiiii.
Sorry

How much do you have for anyone to want to track you? Pride dey do you. sad
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Ayoolamax: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
A female friend on mine said she burnt through 1m she's says Nigeria is expensive from houses data etc and that you have to keep spending she prefers the one time payments for services( i.e. in some cases)
Humm , i wanna tell you, this topic u bring up . I came to naija last year February i nearly blame myself cos the i spent almost a million. From data to petrol to food and long time friend with family. Though i spent almost 4month before traveled back, it nothing sha cos i enjoy my self.

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by mfm04622: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:

Just yesterday, heard ₦1000 is now 1000cfa.

So, Togo is going to be better than Nigeria soon.

Lol!!!!!

Togo and other Francophone countries in Africa have their currency pegged to Euro. So, as Naira depreciate against Euro, their currency also get stronger. That no mean say dem country good reach Nigeria! When na smuggled fuel from Nigeria dem dey use run their economy

6 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by uuzba(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
I normally stay in Mars.
When I last visited moon, it was very expensive. You know Nigeria has never been to the moon, only America. So we have to lodge at the American residence in the moon.
That's how I followed them one day to visit earth, and briefly touched Nigeria. Nigeria was quite cheap but with many fake-fake things
N100 bread just contained air. I only stayed 1 week before heading up to my base in Mars.

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by fayomim: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Am in Cotonou, am also a foreigner grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make no one reason me oh

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
BabylonCruise:

This stupid Sense of Entitlement is why we have too much Envy and Jealousy Amongst us.

Rubbish talk. Did he ask you for money? Tell him how you traveled and that's all.

If you're not ready, to help... Just keep quiet. All these Nigerians are so wicked. Once they climb a ladder, they pull it down, so others won't climb and compete with them.

5 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by babakb: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

I am in Austria. Every country has it's pros and cons. I came as a student. I have €13,000 as prove of fund before anything. I advise you to check yourself very well before make a journey in any country. No country is easy bro. If Nigeria is better tomorrow, 99% of guys outside will chose to come back. You will not understand until you come. Don't allow any agent to decive you. To survive in Nigeria is not easy likewise abroad. If you are not financially efficient, I will advise you to hold on to what you are doing in Nigeria

Advise people to travel legally that's all, with Valid residence in a developed country, you will have something to do, we all know that you have to earn a living anywhere in the world.

The most important is that people should travel legally.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by uvie66: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
Last December to early February I spent more than 6M. It's not cheap visiting Nigeria. Some people think you're there to solve their problems. Meanwhile during my 2019 visit I only spent 2M+. I won't be back anytime soon.
You spent 6 million for weytin....you dey build house ?

3 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by The5DME(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
uuzba:
I normally stay in Mars.
When I last visited moon, it was very expensive. You know Nigeria has never been to the moon, only America. So we have to lodge at the American residence in the moon.
That's how I followed them one day to visit earth, and briefly touched Nigeria. Nigeria was quite cheap but with many fake-fake things
N100 bread just contained air. I only stayed 1 week before heading up to my base in Mars.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by chatinent: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!

Togo and other Francophone countries in Africa have their currency pegged to Euro. So, as Naira depreciate against Euro, their currency also get stronger. That no mean say dem country good reach Nigeria! When na smuggled fuel dem dey use run their economy

Uncle, get your facts right tho.

Togo is better than Nigeria.

Where you wan compare?

Togo has steady power.
Things are pretty cheap there too.

You can get a chicken limb for as low as a 100 CFA.

Haba..no compare country with village na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by akeeng: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:

If you want to help someone, HELP HIM! Nigeria is a mess.
Anywhere outside Nigeria is 10x better.
This mentality has killed and got many rotting away in foreign prisons

14 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
When i was living abroad, i came home every summer and didn't spend up to 100k a month.

6 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by ETIIKO: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
You spoke well. Thank you for your good advice
Vietnaminfo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by chatinent: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Mumu, you are very stvpid for this statement. You People will just come online and talk to People anyhow. I'm pretty sure, I'm richer than you. Nonsense. You think everyone is into illegal business like pushing drugs? Idi.ot

Ignore, boss.
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by 1Alex: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
UTALINATION:
I will be I'm diaspora soon in Jesus name.
As they no get plan for us, let me chill maybe my future partner Is here grin

Iyoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0_fXwQJyk
are you the real Utalinator or a rep?
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
akeeng:

This mentality has killed and got many rotting away in foreign prisons

Whoever goes abroad to do evil, is greedy and self centered.
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by valicious1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
I Came to naija March and spent just 12 days. I burn 650k

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Freelane33(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
TRUTH BUT IT WILL ALWAYS TASTE BITTER TO HUMANITY .
Vietnaminfo:

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Angelfrost(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
xpressionx:
2016 December

Multiply that by 3 or 4... That's exactly how December this year will be!!! tongue

This is NIGERIA!!!
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
We still dey Nigeria oh
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by gentiles(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
TNORWAY:
I totally dislike people like you............is like you do t want anybody to travel out of Nigeria and join you abroad.......look at a contradicting advice you just have......why did you leave in the first place Why don't you come back and also look for what to hold unto??
We suppose to have a dislike button on this forum. I would have clicked dislike for this stupid post of yours. Spits!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) / Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today / Heavy Tanker Explosion At Army Checkpoint In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.