Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? (27508 Views)

How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Rtk5: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
I spent about 1.2m on my last visit to Nigeria that was in April and i didnt stay for up to 2months. I just advised myself to go back. Thanks to my friends who are all doing well so no much expectation. I wish people could be enlightened to know that abroad is not as they think it is. You go suffer ooo.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by UTALINATION: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

When I came back to Nigeria, I spent close to that on 2 months visit and I had to run back. The worst is on the data aspect. 20 GB of data was not enough in a week for me. It was really terrible. You guys in Nigeria are trying very to survive.

Haha
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by TeeGentle(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Am here to learn
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Last December to early February I spent more than 6M. It's not cheap visiting Nigeria. Some people think you're there to solve their problems. Meanwhile during my 2019 visit I only spent 2M+. I won't be back anytime soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by princeFAD: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

I am in Austria. Every country has it's pros and cons. I came as a student. I have €13,000 as prove of fund before anything. I advise you to check yourself very well before make a journey in any country. No country is easy bro. If Nigeria is better tomorrow, 99% of guys outside will chose to come back. You will not understand until you come. Don't allow any agent to decive you. To survive in Nigeria is not easy likewise abroad. If you are not financially efficient, I will advise you to hold on to what you are doing in Nigeria

This is nothing but the absolute truth

16 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by udemzyudex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who we go believe now ehn?

The people up there are saying naija is expensive when they visited but some people over there will say living abroad especially in US is very expensive that it is better to stay here in naija.

Who we go believe now ehn?

9 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Hairic080(f): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
J
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Makib2020(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
How much do I need to relocate to visa free country outside Africa
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by avrilwisedata: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
I'll give my estimate when I leave Nigeria and never come back... Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
A female friend on mine said she burnt through 1m she's says Nigeria is expensive from houses data etc and that you have to keep spending she prefers the one time payments for services( i.e. in some cases)

1 million? Did she travel alone, lived in free accommodation with free feeding?

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Charmingrascal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

I am in Austria. Every country has it's pros and cons. I came as a student. I have €13,000 as prove of fund before anything. I advise you to check yourself very well before make a journey in any country. No country is easy bro. If Nigeria is better tomorrow, 99% of guys outside will chose to come back. You will not understand until you come. Don't allow any agent to decive you. To survive in Nigeria is not easy likewise abroad. If you are not financially efficient, I will advise you to hold on to what you are doing in Nigeria

"If Nigeria better tommorow" is a future impossible tense

8 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by EgunMogaji2: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
A female friend on mine said she burnt through 1m she's says Nigeria is expensive from houses data etc and that you have to keep spending she prefers the one time payments for services( i.e. in some cases)

I don't unless special events like wedding/funeral.

But I have my house and vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
U want track people abiiii.
Sorry
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by chatinent: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
marttye:
Are those in Togo qualified to be diasporans

When I thought I had seen it all..

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by bjdon: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
It all depends on how you to decide to live. Many Nigerians abroad, choose to live in Hotels in Lagos/PH/Abuja when they come home. That is very expensive. I live modestly when I come to Nigeria, I hardly eat out and avoid too much nightlife (Might have 2 or 3 fun nights and thats it). There is no reason why N1 million should not last a month, if you are prudent

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I don't unless special events like wedding/funeral.

But I have my house and vehicle.
U still dey Diaspora Bro?
Thought you have gone back to Ogun?

3 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Slizzords: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Honestly I was about to create this topic , my friend who just travelled back to the UK confided in me that he didn't want to visit his family members in ibadan cos he felt they were going to suck him dry .

Things are so expensive these days, to feed for some people is very difficult . I don't really blame the guy cos we wey dey here are just trying to survive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by EgunMogaji2: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

You'll get labelled as an enemy of progress grin

21 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by BabylonCruise(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:

If you want to help someone, HELP HIM! Nigeria is a mess.
Anywhere outside Nigeria is 10x better.
This stupid Sense of Entitlement is why we have too much Envy and Jealousy Amongst us.

41 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by tempusfugit: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
B
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
marttye:
grin grin grin grin grin
TOGO is now officially part of diaspora.
I heard their Newspaper money is now better than the Naira grin grin.
Please check 4me..

2 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Pegi23(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria is very expensive oo spend half a million in just 1month..

...loL I'm lying oo I never go another country self. We will get there by God grace..my faith will surely move a mountain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by ModelLook(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
I need a Disporan to send my Obodo Oyinbo money. I don tire. I work hard. I just finish writing my book to touch and save lives.

Check my signature.

I need to relax and I need financial encouragement.

Nigeria is too hard abeg.
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by seunny4lif(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
marttye:
All na abroad cool
Brother came home and spent over 2M because everybody get one problem or any other cheesy
How can someone sleep without AC or Fan?
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by chatinent: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
marttye:

Just yesterday, heard ₦1000 is now 1000cfa.

So, Togo is going to be better than Nigeria soon.

5 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by seunny4lif(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
bjdon:
It all depends on how you to decide to live. Many Nigerians abroad, choose to live in Hotels in Lagos/PH/Abuja when they come home. That is very expensive. I live modestly when I come to Nigeria, I hardly eat out and avoid too much nightlife (Might have 2 or 3 fun nights and thats it). There is no reason why N1 million should not last a month, if you are prudent
If your family are ok then 1M will be good but if you get many people looking up to you then you are in trouble grin
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by drlateef: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have spent so much so far, and still ordering for re-inforcement from guys abroad. Otherwise I will get stuck in this place.
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Adlac(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

I Salute your courage to have say it the way it is.

8 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Pidginwhisper: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:

If you want to help someone, HELP HIM! Nigeria is a mess.
Anywhere outside Nigeria is 10x better.
Yes including afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by EgunMogaji2: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

U still dey Diaspora Bro?
Thought you have gone back to Ogun?

Better yet, I'm in Ibadan but I spend diaspora income.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suffering Continues On Abuja-Keffi Road / Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol / Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.