Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (18732 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by chibaby5(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2011

Ok dnt loose it completely undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
chi-baby lets hook up for summer bash in my bedroom

I would light a candle for you angry angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by chibaby5(f): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
So ds is how u will b frowning ya face, lukin lyk a monki and lighting candle for me ehh? undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
No u would see my teeth  grin <--------- thats it
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by chibaby5(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
As if itz half as structured as dat tongue
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by upendo98(f): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
Appreciate your women. Good lord did I read,vultures,hens,bicycle seats lol thts soo nasty. Maybe you make them do such things so don't blame them. I have seen very beautiful nigerian women on tv and well 'fake ones too.Learn to compliment your woman and once shes feels secure in your presence then she wont be afraid to show those marks or whatever else they hide. The society has set a fake standard making women do fake things to please men. Note: Don't assume that every woman in trouser or weave is hiding something. That is misleading.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Jackieugo(f): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
I dare you to tell this to your mama @ OP. And FYI not all naija babes use make-up and weave all the time. And maybe our women that do use those things wouldn't have to rely on them if our men would stop idolizing westernized women so much  undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2011
96% OF NAIRALAND LADIES WEAR RUBBER WIG

Source: www.seun&mukina.com
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by kandiikane(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2011
Let us PLEASE NOT talk about how many Nigerian men looks.   

Many of these Nigerian men NEEDS to put on some weave, make-up and cover their feet!  Feet looks like they have been running a marathon on sand paper.   

LMAOOOO *nodds*

I think I am in the 4% who wear the human wig grin grin grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by upendo98(f): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2011
Rubber wigs is there such thing? I feel sorry for your women if you nigerian men keep bashing them like this. You will make them look elsewhere and theres lots of men elsewhere that cherish your women
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by kandiikane(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
upendo 98:

Rubber wigs is there such thing? I feel sorry for your women if you nigerian men keep bashing them like this. You will make them look elsewhere and theres lots of men elsewhere that cherish your women
Majority of these men who bash black women are fu[i]c[/i]king white girls. . . When they feel their hair no tracks they come on here and bash black girls. . .I believe 190 is only attracted to white slutty girls
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by SouthChi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
Most people that don't eat healthy will eventually destroy their hair, skin and teeth,

Parents need to teach their daughters how to develop natural beauty by eating healthy, exercising and living clean/neat lifestyles.

Buying weave and makeup is just supporting an industry thats making billions off female[outward] self-destruction.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

Majority of  these men who bash black women are fu[i]c[/i]king white girls. . . When they feel their hair no tracks they come on here and bash black girls. . .I believe 190 is only attracted to white slutty girls

I agree 100% because they feel they have achieved something greater.  Plus, they assumed black women are the only group of women that wears PLASTIC, RUBBER, PAPER, AND TELFON HAIR when there are white women who SLEEPS ON NATIONAL TV with a wig on day in and day out. 

There are also other nationalities sporting weave/extension.  There are black women WHO DO NOT WEAR weave and have hair down their back.  Its their choice of women that manifested their frustration and this is the forum to release it.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Dsense(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by african1(f): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
People really need to learn what the word "respect" means. tongue
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by drnoel: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2012
Orikinla: Let us be frank and stop flattering Nigerian babes simply because we want to lay them.
Without make up, fake hair and jeans trousers, many of them are unattractive.

Have you seen them without their trousers?
They cannot even go out in skirts, because of their funny looking legs.
How many of them can dare go out in skirts?

Then how many of them can go out with their natural hair when they would be mistaken for vultures, turkeys or hens?

Just dare them to do without hair weave and no trousers for 12 months.

not true
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by malaria(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
Op may be ur gfs wives sisters and relations or in ur village.a lot of ppl dnt use make up and they are still pretty, fake hair or not pesin wey fine don fine. I dnt use make up and I knw too well am %100 far from wogly. besides wearing trousers dosn't mean the legs are bad.2 me the legs are not meant 2 be seen by evry$ the trousers protect them..funny enof na those wey get bad legs dey like wear mini skirts. Stop judging ladies by the kind of local,ugly and cheap ladies u hang out with. I bet u the beautiful ones are not seen anyhow.get that into head.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
This is a very stupid post. @op Are you trying to say your mother is ugly without makeup and weave?? And what about those girls in nigeria with short cropped hair are they also ugly?? Please educate yourself before making a post, or you will just end up making a fool of yourself.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2012
most girls are not "top notch" without make up regardless of nationality.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by pleep(m): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Have you seen them without their trousers?
They cannot even go out in skirts, because of their funny looking legs.
How many of them can dare go out in skirts?
hahahahaha @ funny looking legs

I go die for laughter.... grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by pleep(m): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2013
na truth
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Naima00: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
to the OP, Why the hell would you open a whole thread to just disrespect your Nigerian women? Do they not include your mother, sister's, daughter's and nieces?? Are Nigerian women the only nationality to wear fake hair and make up? You mentioned that this is due to insecurity and inferiority complex but do you not think that these ideas and statement's your making contribute to that? Think before you post, bro
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by pleep(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
^ its not just nigerian girls, but black girls in general
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Naima00: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
pleep: ^ its not just nigerian girls, but black girls in general
I realise and I agree but because he specified only to Nigerian girls in the title, I replied with that. Unfortunately a lot of Black men in general also put their women down which is a real shame to be honest.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by pleep(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Men put women down and women put men down... in any race, its just a fact of life. So on that count the OP has the right to talk about his nationality specifically, especially since he is not dealing with others

If the fake hair and stuff is bothersome to the OP, i think he has the right to voice his opinions.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Naima00: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
pleep: Men put women down and women put men down... in any race, its just a fact of life. So on that count the OP has the right to talk about his nationality specifically, especially since he is not dealing with others

If the fake hair and stuff is bothersome to the OP, i think he has the right to voice his opinions.
I totally get your point but there is a way of wording a statement. I mean had he said "why do Nigerian women feel the need to wear make up and fake hair, they are beautiful regardless " I would have understood however the fact that he chose the one he chose then he said that it is due to insecurity is what got me. I realise that genders put eachother down in all races however it's mainly black men that put black women down for their looks. Black women face a lot of judgement from the rest of their world anyway when it comes to their looks so they don't need it from their black men also, y'know what I mean?
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Naima00: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
pleep: Men put women down and women put men down... in any race, its just a fact of life. So on that count the OP has the right to talk about his nationality specifically, especially since he is not dealing with others

I totally get your point but there is a way of wording a statement. I mean had he said "why do Nigerian women feel the need to wear make up and fake hair, they are beautiful regardless " I would have understood however the fact that he chose the one he chose then he said that it is due to insecurity is what got me. I realise that genders put eachother down in all races however it's mainly black men that put black women down for their looks. Black women face a lot of judgement from the rest of their world anyway when it comes to their looks so they don't need it from their black men also, y'know what I mean? or do you actually agree with his statement also?
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Obelomo: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2013
It is not just naija women, but many women in general, because nobody is perfect. Plus, most of women depend on artifical stuff, so they forget to take care of there skin, hair, etc.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by somalia10: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
i agree nigerian women and all negroid are very ugly without heavy makeup and fake hair.

bravo op for telling the truth. It takes courage and i hope your race will learn from you
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
I can pull off 12months without hair extensions, but I simply wouldn't do it grin

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by somalia10: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I can pull off 12months without hair extensions, but I simply wouldn't do it grin

plz dont attempt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.