Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (18737 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Me and you knows that. But women will always be under scrutinizing. The sooner most women realize that the very men they are trying to look perfect for ain't perfect themselves the better for them.

Exactly.  I have seen women who are naturally beautiful go beyond for men who looks like Freddy Krueger.  I am serious!   I was like ain't no money or dicks that fucking good.   lipsrsealed

Those fat, out of shape, no muscles having, skin of pudding looking, and disgusting scar faced looking nigglets be the main ones complaining!   shocked shocked shocked

You would have thought Tyson Beckford and Hrik Rohan graced this damn site.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  We got someone that looks like the electrocuted blob from the movie "I am going to get you sucker" talking about he wants a perfect looking woman.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2011
odiaero:

Shut da F>U<C>K up, am a Nigerian, my physque  will make you C<U<M hard

Yo wifey here go one of them. lipsrsealed He is gnawing that neck leash mighty hard. Paramedics on standby please! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yo wifey here go one of them. lipsrsealed He is gnawing that neck leash mighty hard. Paramedics on standby please! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dungonyon, i go wound you grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly.  I have seen women who are naturally beautiful go beyond for men who looks like Freddy Krueger.  I am serious!   I was like ain't no money or dicks that bleeping good.   lipsrsealed

Those fat, out of shape, no muscles having, skin of pudding looking, and disgusting scar faced looking nigglets be the main ones complaining!   shocked shocked shocked

You would have thought Tyson Beckford and Hrik Rohan graced this damn site.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  We got someone that looks like the electrocuted blob from the movie "I am going to get you sucker" talking about he wants a perfect looking woman.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2011
rokiatu:

You and that damn cat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hotie Tima:

what the hell can that's in every race, u like insulting your own people but if this was someone else u guys would start acting like u love our girls no matter what, 2face angry angry angry angry

Hey Hottie! Yes, they are two faced and wishing one day they will look like Tyson Beckford or Hrik Rohan! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by HotieTima(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You and that damn cat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey Hottie! Yes, they are two faced and wishing one day they will look like Tyson Beckford or Hrik Rohan! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tell me about it man, losers

huni the name is hrithik roshan wink wink wink wink wink don't get my man name wrong
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 5:23pm On May 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

huni the name is hrithik roshan wink wink wink wink wink don't get my man name wrong

Miss thang, you better be glad I picked his name! bleeped up and all!! angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by HotieTima(f): 5:25pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Miss thang, you better be glad I picked his name! bleeped up and all!! angry angry angry grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss just get it right next time
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 5:31pm On May 29, 2011
[size=44pt]Hrik Rohan tongue tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by HotieTima(f): 5:36pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=44pt]Hrik Rohan tongue tongue tongue[/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by HotieTima(f): 5:38pm On May 29, 2011
rokiatu:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry nonsense do i blame

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2011
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2011
Orikinla:

We are also talking about Nigerian girls and not Jamaican bimbos.

Go fck yourself.

@190 the piece of sh-t ^^ that I just responded to is one reason why I asked you to respect me by leaving AAs and Jamaicans/Caribbeans out of this. Some goats will use any opportunity to bring their prejudiced views to the fore front. I don't know why it is so hard for you to listen to and take heed to a simple g-damn request.

@topic how many of you guys would honestly, and i mean HONESTLY pick a natural Nigerian woman over one who is clad with make up and/or weave? Let's not lie to ourselves. The point is no matter where we come from sisters in general have the same issues with our hypocritical men. If we wear our hair natural we are nappy headed bald head scally wags and hardly - HARDLY looked at, but if we wear weave not only would we be accused of having low self esteem but we would be toasted WHILE being accused of such  grin. It's a lose lose situation either way as YOU men don't know what you want. You guys just want a chance to criticize women, that is ALL.

How many of you would choose. . .

A                                                   over                                                       B?

[img]http://nachalooman.files./2010/11/nenna-akba-nigerian-model.jpg?w=240[/img]                                        

You don't even have to answer. I already know  wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 8:27pm On May 29, 2011

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 29, 2011
wink wink smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by sexyLeamon(f): 6:03am On May 30, 2011
You can always settle for those village girls that have never ever seen make up in their whole life.

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:08am On May 30, 2011
sexyLeamon:

You can always settle for those village girls that have never ever seen make up in their whole life.

girl they won't even take your advice. they are hypocrites sis.  grin

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 6:12am On May 30, 2011
They like those girls with blond hair, pale skin, and Star Trek colored eyes looking like a super sized bag of decomposed skin.

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

girl they won't even take your advice. they are hypocrites sis. grin
Indeed they are. If not, they wouldn't be going out with them.

Mrs, Chima:

They like those girls with blond hair, pale skin, and Star Trek colored eyes looking like a super sized bag of decomposed skin.

grin grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2011
Now see typical Nigerian hottie Nollywood sex symbol Mercy Johnson with fake hair and make up and then without any hair weave and make up.

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2011
Now the real Mercy Johnson.

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2011
The final portrait of the Nigerian girl without make up and fake hair.

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
I really don't know what you're trying to prove. I've seen plenty of beautiful Nigerian women without fake hair and without makeup, just as I've seen several women of other races who are ugly without fake hair and makeup.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_EkaL1HN87dY/S_jKy3ZMDSI/AAAAAAAAAKY/uDuZd8wG6kA/s400/no-makeup-eva-longoria-400a050307.jpg[/img]

Eva Longoria is just as ugly as Mercy Johnson. So what's you're point? Everyone knows makeup makes people. That's what it's supposed to do lol.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
When a woman doesn't take care of her hair and skin it looks like the girls above. Their skin are extremely dry and lacks moisturizing proteins. Black women hair are unique and requires extensive hair care and maintenance. You can't take care of yourself once a month and think you will look good without make up.

Use natural product on skin and hair EVERYDAY and you will see the different. I take care of my skin by drinking purified spring water, maintaining daily vitamins and minerals intake using natural products on the face and body. When people ask you if you are wearing make up that when you know you are doing good. wink cheesy I use natural products in my hair and do not need to perm my hair AT ALL. I can understand why women use weave and wigs because it is fast and low maintenance.

If women must wear make up I always suggest nude make up because it looks natural and doesn't require excessive amount either. Just a dab of touch and lip gloss is good on the skin but hey I can't tell women who think the make up is what will get the guys.

Real men seek beauty from within and appreciate the VALUE of the woman, not the potential of a woman. wink

By the way, Mercy Johnson and Eva Longoria do not look any different except one is darker and one is lighter.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by chibaby5(f): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
@topic
No arguments. Very true fact, sadly. Truth hurts
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2011
chi-baby:

@topic
No arguments. Very true fact, sadly. Truth hurts

chi baby will you marry me if i wear your wig!! angry angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by chibaby5(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
^ sharrap! angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
be nice to me and i would buy u a rail card to come see me angry angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by chibaby5(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
Loool u are one comedian cheesy grin grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2011
Chi baby can u dash me your black berry so i can give you my brazillian hair angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.