Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (18740 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
somalia10:

plz dont attempt
undecided undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Orikinla: Let us be frank and stop flattering Nigerian babes simply because we want to lay them.
Without make up, fake hair and jeans trousers, many of them are unattractive.

Have you seen them without their trousers?
They cannot even go out in skirts, because of their funny looking legs.
How many of them can dare go out in skirts?

Then how many of them can go out with their natural hair when they would be mistaken for vultures, turkeys or hens?

Just dare them to do without hair weave and no trousers for 12 months
mondi_cheeks:
undecided undecided

you need to meet a lady like me.thats all i can say
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by tpia5: 4:18am On Jul 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1357722/sweet-hearts-luxury-limo-way

why different stories all the time, must be very confusing for your significant others.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Kirinwa: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2013
grin What happened next? Did you do?Badt boy.You go everly cover am with pillow.

boobfan: @OP,you are 100% on point.A girl in trouser with curves doesn't attract until I see her in skirt to know what's there.Most Nigerian girls wear trousers to cover errors such as knocked knees,scary patches and scars,discouloration due to nonsense bleaching,yam tuber legs,unequal calves.A lady in my office has never worn a skirt to the office before,she has wonderful shape.I dated her.when she pulled off her clothes,I noticed dark patches all around her legs and she confessed the reason for trousers.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Kirinwa: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2013
retalee3: you need to meet a lady like me.thats all i can say

Babe cheesy Let me do the meeting on his behalf.You know he is into research while am the field guy.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Kirinwa: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2013
The only way to appreciate the beauty of a Lady is to meet her without makeup.I prefer them like this although makeup has it's roles.A line must be drawn between light makeup and heavy makeup. Light is okay, heavy makes them look like hoes.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Kirinwa: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2013
lipsexyme: U ALL SAYING HOW GIRLS LOOK WITHOUT MAKEUPS N STUFFS, AV U EVER WONDERED Y U ALL RUN AFTER THEM EVEN WITH DER FAKE BEAUTIES? DATS BECOZ U ALL ARE THIEVES AND LOVE FAKE THINS AND Y'ALL FAKE 2!!!!!!!!!! U ALL SHLD TRY STAY AWAY 4RM WOMEN 4 1YR AND SEE AO DAMAGED YA'ALL LOOK(BEAST, MONSTERS, HUNGRY LIONS ETC) tongue angry angry[color=#006600][/color]

Babe na dat1 dey wori you? Na to use pillow cover the wowo nah.Atleast we are understanding. wink
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by shadowhunter15(f): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
I don't know how I was able to stumble upon this, but I did and I am very intrigued by it. First of all, Nigerian men have the right to judge women? Look at yourself in the mirror, I highly doubt any of you are as attractive as Dylan O'brian or David Cumberbatch. You are going to generalize an entire group of women? Not all of us wear weave or wear jeans all the time. Some of us wear those things not because we're simply insecure, but its our preferences. I for one detest skirts with a burning passion. Not all of us wear makeup either. If I wore makeup my mom would disown me, and I look cute without it...when I bother to brush my hair. You guys are also a bunch of hypocrites. How many of yourselves find themselves attracted to these supposed women who look unattractive without any of these materialistic things.
FYI Nigerian men are usually uglier. Its a fact though my opinion is pretty biased. I don't know many Nigerians besides my parents and they are pretty white :/
Lol I wonder if my credibility will decrease if I state the fact that i'm a teenage girl who people never guess is Nigerian :/
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by alebiosuadelola(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
Its nt tru. U judge wit pple u hv seen nd met Am hot nd sexy witout makeup nd hv got an hot nd straight
leg.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by tpia5: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2013
lipsexyme: U ALL SAYING HOW GIRLS LOOK WITHOUT MAKEUPS N STUFFS, AV U EVER WONDERED Y U ALL RUN AFTER THEM EVEN WITH DER FAKE BEAUTIES? DATS BECOZ U ALL ARE THIEVES AND LOVE FAKE THINS AND Y'ALL FAKE 2!!!!!!!!!! U ALL SHLD TRY STAY AWAY 4RM WOMEN 4 1YR AND SEE AO DAMAGED YA'ALL LOOK(BEAST, MONSTERS, HUNGRY LIONS ETC) tongue angry angry[color=#006600][/color]

lmao.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by tpia5: 5:22am On Dec 22, 2013
alebiosuadelola: Its nt tru. U judge wit pple u hv seen nd met

true that, he's just insulting the people around him anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.