Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (18739 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 4:43pm On May 28, 2011
The topic is not skirt

It is weave

Let all Ladies ( Nigerian ladies excluded ) go about in their real hair

if we nor go see FREDDY KRUGER for street
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Omolola1(f): 4:45pm On May 28, 2011
:d
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 4:47pm On May 28, 2011
Apart from Ogugua who has real hair

Even Omolola, babe and inked are Guilty as charged!! grin grin

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2011
J12:

Many women(world over) would look unattractive without make-up and fake hair.

True.
But how many of them want to look like White chicks?
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Omolola1(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2011
ur acada
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 4:50pm On May 28, 2011
Orikinla:

True.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2011
Check out the following black beauties without aping White look of straight hair weave.

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 5:06pm On May 28, 2011
^Damniit this black lady is fineee

She wants me to break my code of conduct  angry angry

Never -- This is more like it

my kinda lady
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2011
This one fine pass o.

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 5:12pm On May 28, 2011
For wetin!! angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2011
190:

For wetin!!  angry

With all that fake hair?

I cannot post the following photograph. But she has it all.
http://africanbeauty..com/2010/06/topless-african-beauty.html
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 5:47pm On May 28, 2011
^shes British Nigerian

Not pure nigerian or Jamo or AA' with their brazillian weaves angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by BABE3: 11:46pm On May 28, 2011
190:

Apart from Ogugua who has real hair

Even Omolola, babe and inked are Guilty as charged!! grin grin

Nah-- Inked is not guilty. Or is she?! Anyways, I've you caught me in any of my pictures wearing make-up?  undecided As for my real hair, I work the natural from time to time. It's not my fault  my Mama decided to perm my hair (A.K.A destroy it) at the young age of 6--lol--  sad  Bascially, my real hair is 4ucked up. I still look good with it though.  grin

@OP: I'm happy for you.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:18am On May 29, 2011
190:

^shes British Nigerian

Not pure nigerian or Jamo or AA' with their brazillian weaves  angry

No weave, no loud colors and she is a PURE Jamaican.

in the future tho. leave Jamaicans and AAs out of this.
Thank you.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 2:06am On May 29, 2011
Let us [size=22pt]PLEASE NOT talk about how[/size] many Nigerian men looks.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Many of these Nigerian men NEEDS to put on some weave, make-up and cover their feet!  Feet looks like they have been running a marathon on sand paper. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:16am On May 29, 2011
Orikinla:
True.

How many "white chicks" try to look like black ones? undecided

---

Some yankee celebs without makeup. Notice how all of them don't have eyes and their eyebrows are wispy without their makeup. Eyelashes disappeared.

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/photos/better-without-makeup-201041/5997

If you're going to judge our women, judge our women fairly.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Zahnda(f): 7:10am On May 29, 2011
I wear my hair natural, always have and am a bare-faced girl: Moisturizer, Mascara and Lipgloss.

There's something sad about one's beauty and the way they feel about themselves being depended on some Brazilian having a haircut. And we bemoan the fact that African Beauty isn't celebrated when we reject it ourselves. I've seen 3yr olds with weave, like wtf!
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 8:34am On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

No weave, no loud colors and she is a PURE Jamaican.

[b][color=#990000]in the future tho. leave Jamaicans and AAs out of this.
[/b]Thank you.[/color]

Are u Jamaican or AA for me to leave them out of this

As far as im concerned you are NIGERIAN by association of forum

so i can cite any examples with any available blacks out there, try not to be bothered cos u are Nigerian yourself

cos u're on a Nigerian site undecided

wen u leave the site, u might as well go bak to been your jamaican or AA' wateva undecided
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by lipsexyme(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2011
U ALL SAYING HOW GIRLS LOOK WITHOUT MAKEUPS N STUFFS, AV U EVER WONDERED Y U ALL RUN AFTER THEM EVEN WITH DER FAKE BEAUTIES? DATS BECOZ U ALL ARE THIEVES AND LOVE FAKE THINS AND Y'ALL FAKE 2!!!!!!!!!! U ALL SHLD TRY STAY AWAY 4RM WOMEN 4 1YR AND SEE AO DAMAGED YA'ALL LOOK(BEAST, MONSTERS, HUNGRY LIONS ETC) tongue angry angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by 190: 9:08am On May 29, 2011
shocked
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 29, 2011
The problem with women is that they fail to realise that men would prefer them in their natural state,and not with fake hair,fake eyelashes,fake bosoms,and fake backsides.
Women spend ages damaging their skin with all kinds of creams that range from hair relaxers,harsh medicated soap to in extreme cases acid.
Most of them are sooo insecure if they are not in their masqurade mode.
That is why when you get majority of them in the bed room and they are naked,you end up disappointed when they are stripped of the illusion created.
Their latest fad is inking all kinds of trash on their skin called tatoos.

Men should learn not to take them serious and treat them like the play things they are!
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Let us [size=22pt]PLEASE NOT talk about how[/size] many Nigerian men looks.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Many of these Nigerian men NEEDS to put on some weave, make-up and cover their feet!  Feet looks like they have been running a marathon on sand paper. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I see u are one of those wagon legged girls, no wonder u feel so pained grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 29, 2011
Given the popular wisdom that Hollywood, the Internet, and Photoshop have created
unrealistic expectations of how a woman should look, it is extremely clear why women (some)
go to desperate measures to look good no?

Here's the harsh truth. The majority of people, are average looking.
That include the most beautiful women as well (well what society considered or has taught us to view as "beautiful"wink From Aishwarya ria, Angelina Jolie, Kim kardashian Beyonce etc etc all them so called "most beautiful women"
take the makeup off and they look plain like everyone else
. Some Celebrities hide their face when caught on camera without makeup.
People hardly ever see famous people without makeup. Thats because most of those so called perfect women are "FAKE" And since society have created the image of how a perfect woman should look like, women will offcourse try to follow that example HENCE the fake hair, fake boobs, fake butt, fake nails, etc etc.

And @poster, lets be honest most of ya all (men) have bought into that idea. You think those women are absolutely beautiful with all that fake stuff but as soon as they take them all off, puff!! they are ugly to you.

Women are under pressure by this very type of stereotyped man to look this way. Stop complaining and get over it.
Beside people have been decorating themselves to look beautiful, to the likes of the community, since the dawn of time.

And guess what? It will stay that way. Deal with it!! cool We live in a fake world tongue
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2011
odiaero:

I see u are one of those  wagon legged girls, no wonder u feel so pained grin

I am not Nigerian.  Stone hurt your back huh?  Bark like you proud.   wink wink

LMAO@pained because someone dissed Nigerian girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2011
Wifey how ya doing? kiss kiss
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am not Nigerian.  Stone hurt your back huh?  Bark like you proud.   wink wink

LMAO@pained because someone dissed Nigerian girls  grin grin grin grin grin grin  

Me too, am not a nigeria, Rock wire ur back huh? craze like you proud  lol
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2011
190:

Are u Jamaican or AA for me to leave them out of this

As far as im concerned you are NIGERIAN by association of forum

so i can cite any examples with any available blacks out there, try not to be bothered cos u are Nigerian yourself

cos u're on a Nigerian site  undecided

wen u leave the site, u might as well go bak to been your jamaican or AA' wateva  undecided

We are also talking about Nigerian girls and not Jamaican bimbos.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 4:41pm On May 29, 2011
I am doing good wifey!  It is funny that people assumed just because they are talking about a specific group that someone of another group won't disagree with them.  How pathetic.  

rokiatu:

Given the popular wisdom that Hollywood, the Internet, and Photoshop have created
unrealistic expectations of how a woman should look, it is extremely clear why women (some)
go to desperate measures to look good no?

Here's the harsh truth. The majority of people, are average looking.
That include the most beautiful women as well (well what society considered or has taught us to view as "beautiful"wink From Aishwarya ria, Angelina Jolie, Kim kardashian Beyonce etc etc all them so called "most beautiful women"
take the makeup off and they look plain like everyone else
. Some Celebrities hide their face when caught on camera without makeup.
People hardly  ever see famous people without makeup. Thats because most of those so called perfect women are "FAKE" And since society have created the image of how a perfect woman should look like, women will offcourse try to follow that example HENCE the fake hair, fake bosoms, fake butt, fake nails, etc etc.

And @poster, lets be honest most of ya all (men) have bought into that idea. You think those women are absolutely beautiful with all that fake stuff but as soon as they take them all off, puff!! they are ugly to you.

Women are under pressure by this very type of stereotyped man to look this way. Stop complaining and get over it.
Beside people have been decorating themselves to look beautiful, to the likes of the community, since the dawn of time.

And guess what? It will stay that way. Deal with it!! cool We live in a fake world tongue

You was right on point and the sad thing is most of these men that complain about Nigerian women looks WORST than them.   What is prettier than roaches?  Nothing.   lipsrsealed
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by MrsChima1(f): 4:43pm On May 29, 2011
odiaero:

Me too, am not a nigeria, Rock wire your back huh? craze like you proud  lol

You are not Nigerian and defensive? Hmm. Sure. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Lotion does wonder on the feet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ricky Martin has a male make up collection as well. wink
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You was right on point and the sad thing is most of these men that complain about Nigerian women looks WORST than them.   What is prettier than roaches?  Nothing.   lipsrsealed
Me and you knows that. But women will always be under scrutinizing. The sooner most women realize that the very men they are trying to look perfect for ain't perfect themselves the better for them.
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by HotieTima(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2011
what the hell can that's in every race, u like insulting your own people but if this was someone else u guys would start acting like u love our girls no matter what, 2face angry angry angry angry
Re: Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are not Nigerian and defensive?  Hmm.  Sure.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  Lotion does wonder on the feet.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ricky Martin has a male make up collection as well.   wink

Shut da F>U<C>K up, am a Nigerian, my physque  will make you C<U<M hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.