Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45430 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BigYash: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Don't mind her, she is a confirmed cheat
Big one my brother. I pray they open more centers across the country with discounted prices. Olosho go kill them ,this time around. Men mumu don do..
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by WoundedLamb: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

If you're dating or thinking of dating a married woman, I strongly believe you're the problem in your marriage. You guys use "my wife is not good enough" as an excuse for promiscuity as if you'd buy that line if it came from a woman. You better leave a fellow man's wife and focus on your family.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by moneyissweet(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
I hate men like you, you need four bullets at a very close range.

Idiot, keep crushing on another man's wife.

You are just one step closer to your early grave

agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Pussse1: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

You are so sick and you seek eternal damnation
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Oracle63: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
NA SO NA
mikedanza:
You want someone to fck your wife too abi?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

You just signed up for premium dragging.

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by femi4: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

When trouble sleep.....YANGA go wake am up...wetin you dey find?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Evergreen4(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're the bigger ojukokokoro not even your wife

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by dododawa1: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Presently nowadays 90% men mind involved in the act.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by bazzyblings: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

You b mumu , you’re a mumu man …
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Fire on. If you don't bang her someone else will.

grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by tianshie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bukasint:
Likewise me here am in love with a married man whose wife is in Nigeria with three kids and my boyfriend has spent alot to see I move for my PhD in US. I have developed feelings for this man and my boyfriend is irritating to me including his calls. I understand that packing.

You only left Nigeria, when, July? This is why Jesuschristus said you were a terrible person.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Atticusxsz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin.

You need to try it to understand

Na sweet things dey kill faster and grace differs.
You might be going through the sexcapade smoothly and nothing happens but someone else might decide to try it out and na 6ft him go find himself via thunderbolt or probably caught in the act... or karma might decide to go on a stroll on his behalf.

All in all... that illicit affair is a no no in all spheres and it ain't something to boast about. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are not in love with her... Probably just infatuated with her beauty.

If you are tired of your marriage, call it quits. Still won't get the other married woman to notice you or give you that sexual gratification you seek.

You need to set your priorities right... Maybe then you too will be in Dubai or London for business or work instead of scoping another person's wife.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Testimony1988(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by fof1: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

OGA, DECEIVE URSELF WITH UR ADULTEROUS INTENT...REPENT OF UR SINS AND EVIL PLANS IN UR SICKENED HEART,B4 GOD'S WRATH FALL UPON YOU...BEWARE AND RUN AWAY FROM FIRE...HELLFIRE IS REAL...IF U MISS HEAVEN, YOU WILL NEVER MISS HELLFIRE ...NOTE THIS.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by jarmy: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sir, please seat your wife down and talk sense into her.
Be honest with her as you have been in this write-up.
Don't feed the feeling you have for this lady.

You will regret it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by royalamour(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are a bastard.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by wonderr(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Crushing on another man's wife should be treated as a murder case I hate nonsense
And you still gat the effrontery to spill it out
When karma comes now you will come back to nairaland to open threads like MY WIFE CHEATED ON ME DESPITE EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Habib101: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nawa wo so what happen all those times before you people get married, why didn't end up marrying each other, u better comot from this place before I send thunder fire on your head

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by vdedon: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are digging your own grave, but time will tell

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by bdon123(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That karma thing is rubbish.

E don tey since when I don dey bang married women grin
Although i find ur reply ,u be idiot lol
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
nokspos:
almost all married women will have sex with another man at some point in their life. Very sad and scary truth

undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Cnach: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Is simple the choices u have now were the the choices Nigerian had in 2015 election which jona said and I quote "The choice between Nigerians is a choice between going forward and moving backward..."

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by starlingbawa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're religious, right? And if you are this advise will do you a world of good!

Even if you're not afraid of man i believe you are afraid of God?

I'd advise you kill off any negative romantic thought you could be harboring toward that woman as God WILL KILL YOU himself!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Paulo3ree(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Try and relax on a seat for a while all alone by yourself, say an hour plus
And reflect on the question you asked, you will definitely have an answer

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by phenylalanine(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Go may peace with your wife
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by CALCULUS16: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
All i see is the spirit of bum and boob dancing kerewa in ur life bro. You need 100 strokes of holy pankere. You are married and u dont knw that marriage is the acceptance of your wifes weakness. You are the olojukokoro sir. if you are away like the wifes husband, ll u b glad that someone takes or fck ur wife?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by therajah: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Remember the words of God
YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY!!
WHOEVER LOOKS AT A WOMAN LUSTFULLY HAS COMMITTED ADULTERY IN HIS HEART.
STOP DESIRING ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Aganju849: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

You sef get ojukokoro, pass ya wife sef
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by debbydams(f): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Caramia2020:
Smiling, morality died long ago, u lust after someone's wife, ur end is near n let me tell u before December someone will sleep with ur wife n u will know about it which will eventually cause depression or ur ancestors will snuff life out of u. This I seen. He goat.
heheheheh grin( grin grin grin I can't stop laughing oo,when I say fear married men u see what I'm talking about, how will a normal man be lusting after someone' wife? Op is digging his early grave grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by kingfrillz: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are just being stupid and senseless ......if they do that to you will you be happy fool ??
agbolahan1991:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.