Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With (49504 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by TUANKU(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Meanwhile another guy is doing same to her. No balance in this life.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by dettolgel: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long that won't deprive us of settling down to scrape their pots of beans,no problem....If she like make she even save my number with anything,I no care...But I dey very sure of One thing cha,the moment I discover am say na one nonsense name you take save my number for your phone,na from that very moment I go increase the rate at which I take dey lash her into JAR 2-3-4-5 undecided

Why do men think they are the one lashing the lady? Have you ever considered that she is also using you to cure konji because she can't lash herself?

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long that won't deprive us of settling down to scrape their pots of beans,no problem....If she like make she even save my number with anything,I no care...But I dey very sure of One thing cha,the moment I discover am say na one nonsense name you take save my number for your phone,na from that very moment I go increase the rate at which I take dey lash her into JAR 2-3-4-5 undecided

U are a real man real men don't care as long as the kpekus is been lashed

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
Umu nwanyi grin grin grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by onojaford(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shaolin77:
If I call someone(anybody) and he/she didn't pick or call me back, I will never call that person again

Me way never make phone call since past five month
Eleyigidigan!
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Kingosytex(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
kuntash:

At that stage some guys no go get sense , until e cast for her head , then she go dey blame devil , .

You better advise her properly if you truly love her as your sister ..

Like I said earlier on, I have exhausted all that there is to say.
One can't go to FB and collect her contact and stop borthering her and you expect her to give you attention.
Some guys no dey use their head. If you should access her FB account and see the number of unreplied chats, you will marvel.
Why would I chat you up without getting a reply and I continue?
I can't try such. Guys should learn to discipline themselves.
If I should chat you up and it takes you a day to reply, it will take me three times the number of time it took you to reply. If you're busy, so I'm I.

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by TearNinja001: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some guys will learn the hard way.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by obembet(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
But wait ooo..... I never see man way go do such thing to woman ooo.
Some women ehh...... Na only God go deliver them. Na wa ooo......!

There is nothing wrong in that, it's just a fun.

You don't know weitn the guy use to save the babe name too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Hello nairalanders,

Today I was with my female colleague at work when a guy kept calling her but she will pick and pretend not to hear then cut off the call.

When the guy called again she refused to pick up the phone.

It was when I wanted to use her phone that I saw the name she saved the guy with .

She saved the name as " Recharge card Yoruba".

lesson to learn: Don't be a simp. Don't be a maga.

I wish mods will move this to front page, so men will learn.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Kingosytex(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
onojaford:
She's doing herself the most harm. You na guy man, check am! Then balance am!

Lol, she is not doing herself any harm.
You can't collect her number from FB and start pestering her and you expect her to give you attention.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
If u are corper Divine serving in Osun presently, I am on top of ur corper Sylvia most times when u call her tongue

Sometime when I call my babe, I listen intently maybe I will hear a story that will touch my heart lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shaolin77:
If I call someone(anybody) and he/she didn't pick or call me back, I will never call that person again

Me way never make phone call since past five month

Drop your number make I call you.

This is imposicant.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jayzx: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
I hope you will repeat these same emojis when your sister is impregnated by those she is calling fool
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jayzx: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
reidkrugger:
Don't be a simp or maga. How does one go about been a gentleman without playing down d Alpha male or domineering self? This life na wah o. Anyways something has got to give. Who knows what the guy is saving her name as?
Meanwhile, if you want funny quality 2D Naija comedy to make you laugh and learn something from...
Click link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XvJlqqsTuQ

The only sensible comment so far
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by toscolee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

I have exhausted all that there is to say.
She'll be twenty one by Oct 23, so I believe she's old enough to know what she wants.

Don't ever become depressed because of an adult sister concerning her relationship with men, or she will infect more pain.
Just advise and move on.
You will be happy with yourself in later years for protecting your emotions.
Girl wey sabi man dey headstrong well we'll.

I speak as an ELDER.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dshocker:
What some guys don't understand is that,not every girl you approach will like you....I recently met a girl and she gave me her number,but she barely would pick my call,i had to stop calling her

Normally when I give a guy my number, I always pick the initial call. It is the initial call that will determine if I’ll continue picking or not. So me picking subsequent calls will depend totally on you, the guy grin.

If a random guy I gave my number calls me and start telling me he loves me, omo conversation has ended grin. But if the guy calls and we just have normal discussion about every other thing not pertaining to sexuality, love, or relationship then you can be sure that I’ll pick subsequent calls

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by reidkrugger(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jayzx:

The only sensible comment so far

Lol. Thanks.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by moneyissweet(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na your sister no get sense, in fact,na she be the biggest mugu because all the guys wey she dey call mugu and akpoaza don Bleep the hell out of her yansh.

Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Hello nairalanders,

Today I was with my female colleague at work when a guy kept calling her but she will pick and pretend not to hear then cut off the call.

It was when I wanted to use her phone that I saw the name she saved the guy with .

Na those jugs d guy dey mumu for.
I hate to treat woman bad sha but if a woman does this rubbish to me eh, I will reck havoc on her honey pot

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
G450:
if dis u said is true dat means u be ode by laughing instead of giving ur sister advise... Saving their names with what u mentioned doesn't justify d fact dat she can't fall with 2 or 3 of them sofar she use to answer their calls and still receives gift from them, so u hv to be crying now instead of laughing ...
May be he prefers to laugh now and cry later

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
She is right. So many guys don't have sense and self respect.

Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
That is if you are even lashing her in the first place. Men whose numbers are saved with funny names by ladies are usually men that are begging for her attention.

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
You did the right thing, however, please delete her number.

Men need to understand that phone is not necessarily for chatting with a girl that you're toasting. It is for arranging and coordinating dates and outings.

Dshocker:
What some guys don't understand is that,not every girl you approach will like you....I recently met a girl and she gave me her number,but she barely would pick my call,i had to stop calling her

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by seyz91(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy
Dpsychologist:
Hello nairalanders,

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by seyz91(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy

confirm!
BigJoe19:
You are laughing instead of advising your sister to stop getting involved with many men, she's growing to be a slut and you are comfortable laughing about it, until when you see the consequences of her actions it's then you will know that what's she's getting into is not a joke. Many times we see news of girls been killed, just pray your sis don't end up that way.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
You really need to read Rollo Tomassi's book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity". Once a girl, makes up her mind about the kind of man you are(beta or alpha) it is very difficult for her to change her mindset about you. It is just nature.

G450:
That is just initial pretence... Las Las she go still fall sofar say she opportune d guy to hv her number and do pick his call at times,she will later change the name to back bone or my prince ... So OP u don't need to bother...

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by mandax: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Hello nairalanders,

Lol. One Omo most sophisticated must have foolishly recharged her mobile data in wild expectations for a fcuck.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by bola4dprec(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
But wait ooo..... I never see man way go do such thing to woman ooo.
Some women ehh...... Na only God go deliver them. Na wa ooo......!
God thank you for exposing imposture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
That question tells a lot.
1. there is really no good reason for the call.
2. gist no dey
3. he has been itching to call the girl.

But that does not mean you shouldn't try to help the conversation grow.

wumi2017:
What of ""have u Eaten" grin
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Beebah2000:
I have never done such, and I will never do such.
Wow! That's very good of you.

Over 90% of women are fond of doing it. In fact, one babe saved my number as "school man". But las las I schooled her well with bleeping

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.