Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With (49490 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

'Cause that's the common language most times.

Unreasonable answer..

Because that's what you guy's thought.. More like all humans are same.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Offpoint1: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
yes I do
Alright.

I don't want to bore or stalk you around, I just want to let my intentions known to you.

Can we relate beyond Nairaland? Starting as friends wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jeon:

Unreasonable answer..

Because that's what you guy's thought.. More like all humans are same.

You're wrong.

Well, you're still schooling.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're wrong.

Well, you're still schooling.

I'm not wrong...
Even a dummy can testify this...
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by MufasaLion: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jeon:

I'm not wrong...
Even a dummy can testify this...

Yes, only a dummy can.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, only a dummy can.

Yeah..
Every human are the same..
Like you tagging the man in my story to not simping because he didn't displayed money..

Conclusion: you thought is that every man is a simp for spending money on a female =all humans are same.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
emonis88:

Lol! U be female dey act as male here, but u no know when give ur self away, by ur comments, u just trying to do damage control, homo no dey do shakara like dat u mentioned in ur comment.

Just say Nigeria gay no dy do shakara because they lack the qualities of a gay.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by 1EmmyKay: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
nnamdi640:
The one wey pain me pass was when I discovered that the girl I spend my money on save my number as big head....
Oya wey ur pics mo confirm, shey u no get big head true true ney? Rest abeg
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

Alright.

I don't want to bore or stalk you around, I just want to let my intentions known to you.

Can we relate beyond Nairaland? Starting as friends wouldn't be a bad idea.
okay
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by cardoctor(m): 1:07am On Sep 30, 2021
I know some people who have eediot as their saved name. Haba
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Overthemoonman: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2021
OpaPass:
Click the link to join the class for free��

https:///FMQMgJO6XFx4JN3oV6FC0a
Link not going through
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by gentlegiant95: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Link not working
OpaPass:
Click the link to join the class for free��

https:///FMQMgJO6XFx4JN3oV6FC0a
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by valoky22(m): 4:49am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote Reason why I hardly take any female seriously except my mum and only sister. author=siofra post=106284449]I do worse angry[/quote]
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Offpoint1: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
okay
You've shown me high level of maturity from our first conversation till now, I'm amaze. You've earn my respect.

Kindly shoot me a WhatsApp message 0.9.0.5.5.4.0.2.0.7.2, I look forward to your message.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Dozie32(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
Umu nwanyi grin grin grin

Na the one she go save my shuga go break her heart, or fit no take your sister serious. grin
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
Oga, don't be surprise when you later find out that those guys are the ones using your sister wella o
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Abdulsaddiq: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin
Na olosho she be bro
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

You've shown me high level of maturity from our first conversation till now, I'm amaze. You've earn my respect.

Kindly shoot me a WhatsApp message 0.9.0.5.5.4.0.2.0.7.2, I look forward to your message.
okay then.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by nnamdi640: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Oya wey ur pics mo confirm, shey u no get big head true true ney? Rest abeg
Must that be a reason to store someone's name as big head?
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by emonis88: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

Just say Nigeria gay no dy do shakara because they lack the qualities of a gay.
Where Nigerian gay go do shakara, na 14years o! For Nigeria, so them no fit sef,
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2021
emonis88:

Where Nigerian gay go do shakara, na 14years o! For Nigeria, so them no fit sef,

They lack qualities that is that.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by emonis88: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

They lack qualities that is that.
Forget about quality, when it is even illegal, so it is a hush hush thing for Nigeria, but me know say u be babe lol!!!
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by rita25(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2021
A GUY ONCE SAVED MY NUMBER AS RITA BIG BREAST ON HIS PHONE MEANWHILE NA TOAST HE STILL DEY TOAST ME OH I JUST JAPA BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS THE BREAST FOR HIM... embarassed
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Invitationn: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin
You no try, instead make you give her OT you dey laugh. For your kid sister's mind she's smart grin
When boys catch ham for corner she go vomit all the data she got from Akpoaza Data grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by warhzza(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Dshocker:
What some guys don't understand is that,not every girl you approach will like you....I recently met a girl and she gave me her number,but she barely would pick my call,i had to stop calling her

Had a similar experience..she'd always give excuses on whatsapp why she doesn't respond to calls. while chatting i'd call her again and she till won't pick up..That was around April/may but guess what i studied and understood her. We've been dating ever since. I think sometimes Understanding Matters.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Caramia2020(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
G450:
if dis u said is true dat means u be ode by laughing instead of giving ur sister advise... Saving their names with what u mentioned doesn't justify d fact dat she can't fall with 2 or 3 of them sofar she use to answer their calls and still receives gift from them, so u hv to be crying now instead of laughing ...
His sister is what we term, prostitute in the making.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by viktohmarkz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
A friend of mine had one like that in her phone "where are you"

When i asked her why she saved the guys number like that she said whenever he calls after the normal greets, he'll ask where are you
She doesn't even remember his name self, na there i burst laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.