Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With (49464 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by marttye(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
How about a lady that stored a guys name with have you eaten

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Mendy101: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
Umu nwanyi grin grin grin
Laugh very very hard, it only means the sharp ones would have been eating her for free, sa re wa gba

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na person like saga go one die on top woman matter. Women are quite precarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by chatinent: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's totally understandable.

Na Naija we dey.

Just make sure you no looseguard.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
I hate women like this, this why I don't give women money.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Cnach: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Guy u go sabi exam malpractice very well o
U come snap am fast fast. I dey fear u o

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Ikem11(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
But wait ooo..... I never see man way go do such thing to woman ooo.
Some women ehh...... Na only God go deliver them. Na wa ooo......!

Trust me I used to save number with "quick one"... "Otu awka"... Just that when u overgrown somethings u laugh over it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by jejos: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na so Dem dey always do...
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by DrTims(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Well done. Keep it up undecided
siofra:
I do worse angry
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Dpsychologist: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dshocker:
What some guys don't understand is that,not every girl you approach will like you....I recently met a girl and she gave me her number,but she barely would pick my call,i had to stop calling her
glad u did so unlike the other guy that was humiliated on Front page yesterday
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by BabbanBura(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
I do worse angry

What else does a demon do!

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
I do worse angry
Congratulations
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Fuckyoumod: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmmm your own blood sister did all this?

Hmmmm
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by daddio(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Hello nairalanders,

Today I was with my female colleague at work when a guy kept calling her but she will pick and pretend not to hear then cut off the call.

When the guy called again she refused to pick up the phone.

It was when I wanted to use her phone that I saw the name she saved the guy with .

She saved the name as " Recharge card Yoruba".

lesson to learn: Don't be a simp. Don't be a maga.

I wish mods will move this to front page, so men will learn.

And what if she come save ya name as Tipper?

(Ala-ru-daa-le bi oko tipper)

grin grin

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing surprising. If you stay around ladies a lot you would see things.

Sometimes it's not the fault of the lady. Ladies receive calls a lot. From different guys.

There is this pos agent near me, there was a day she was just receiving calls from different men 1 by 1. Once she ends the call another man is calling. The poor girl became tired, and started ignoring the calls once she looked at the caller ID and hissed.

7 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by BigYash: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigJoe19:
You are laughing instead of advising your sister to stop getting involved with many men, she's growing to be a slut and you are comfortable laughing about it, until when you see the consequences of her actions it's then you will know that what's she's getting into is not a joke. Many times we see news of girls been killed, just pray your sis don't end up that way.
Don't mind him. 80% of those guys will certainly fvck the hell out his sister hole. They will make a well there... In real sense na d girl be mumu,wen dey share her number like anyhow. .. Make he dey laugh.. Those guys sending her card,will laugh last.. He never see chumchin

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by kuntash: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin

At that stage some guys no go get sense , until e cast for her head , then she go dey blame devil , .

You better advise her properly if you truly love her as your sister ..
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by wiloy2k8(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na olosho I save numbers with. Olo 1, olo2, olo3, Olo egbeda, Olo lekki phase 1

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by iamtardey: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bleep that girl... the question is how did that innocent guy deserve this from this shitty girl.... stupid girls of nowadays... nonsense
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by mightyhaze: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Because she no write am as oyoloba tongue

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by merits(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dshocker:
What some guys don't understand is that,not every girl you approach will like you....I recently met a girl and she gave me her number,but she barely would pick my call,i had to stop calling her
Better I don't waste my precious time on any useless girl.

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by MufasaLion: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jeon:

Some men dy mumu shey, Nahso one dy call his head everytime.
Last 2 months when I dy come back from school with my friend.. Nahso we dy hear sallaham [X2] we see one man across the road. We go meet though his a friend to my friend.. after discussing everything with S he started asking for my home address, name,saying that my place is too far from school. . I should relocate [that's come and stay in my room ] my friend was like WTF,he say enn nothing fit happen now [you no remember say ashi stay with methat time ]..after after he asked for my number and I gave him [though I no dy use the line often ]..then on Monday my friend was like "F my friend dy ask of you, he no dy let me sleep in the night Nahso he go dy disturb me with messages say make I give am ur number,I no want give am because I no know whether you go vex "
I just laughed and I told her that I gave him my glo line.. A week later I was surprised a call came in through my airtel.as I pick am Nahso I hear " no be so oooh, ur number no dy go, I even come ur area blah blah" I just tell am sorry no vex ooh. And I know say nah S give am the number, she no tell me anything and me no bother to ask her.
I SAVED HIS NUMBER AS H.. till today nah so him dy call upon call.

What the guys did was still reasonable. As long as he's not dispensing cash yet like an ATM machine then I won't call him a Simp.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by TUANKU(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin
Your kid sis na okpo.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by goslowgoslow(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin
But how do you expect the guys to know? Is it bad to like somebody? Meanwhile you never can tell what your own name has been stored with.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by adebwalex(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Invading into someone privacy and now posting her call chat. Which kind of person you be self
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by iamtardey: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Woman heartless humans sometimes I wonder whats controlling dem sef undecided
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by onojaford(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
She's doing herself the most harm. You na guy man, check am! Then balance am!
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by caprini1: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
But wait ooo..... I never see man way go do such thing to woman ooo.
Some women ehh...... Na only God go deliver them. Na wa ooo......!
Haba ! So ,you don't know,all the,Isiaka alignment,Majid plumbing,Ikenna School,Anayo DSTV are womens name in a man,s phone contacts ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by joyandfaith: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin

When sule mugu and his gangs gang-raped her , you will come her with another moniker to lament.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by iamtardey: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Any girl that does this is stupid. Next thread please. Champions league abeg up man utd
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by onojaford(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigJoe19:
You are laughing instead of advising your sister to stop getting involved with many men, she's growing to be a slut and you are comfortable laughing about it, until when you see the consequences of her actions it's then you will know that what's she's getting into is not a joke. Many times we see news of girls been killed, just pray your sis don't end up that way.
You have sense no be joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.