Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (29938 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by generalwo(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
I no sure say hunger dey beat you.... Girl break your heart, you come nairaland dey complain..... As women full the world reach...... Bros I have a philosophy which works for me and maybe it will work for u too.... Anybody who walks away from your life was never meant to be in it.... They were just there to prepare you to appreciate better people wen you eventually see or meet them.... Take this as one of those things in life and move on..... If in a relationship she can be complaining like this... Think about what will happen wen u get married to her...... What u don't like.... U don't like..... U don't like talking about celebrities..... Maybe she has found someone who talks about it with her.... They both fit each other.... Now it's time for u to look for someone who likes talking about things channeled to your own area of interest..... Take me for example, I love football and my girlfriend is a crazy football fan..... When both of us are watching soccer, you need to see the way we analyze it to each other....... Date someone who have similar interests as you..... Doing otherwise will simply mean that you're trying to put square pegs in round holes and if u get married to such, yu will encounter problems in your marriage........ What I have said may not make much sense to you but bro..... Take yourself out, drink some bottles of Heineken.... Wen you get home, see some movies or play some games...... No girl is worth dying over.....

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 9gel(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

Lol� person dey cry say him no dey interested in celebrity gossips and media stunts you dey go sing J Timberlake song for am!
To use do wetin?���

Aren't you somethin' to admire
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 2rez: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!

Such is life bruh. Nothing is promised.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by awa(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Instead of celebrating you are saying you are heartbroken... Na waoh oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by nokspos: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
its not so ideal to date a 25 when you are 26. 23 or 22 will be fine for you. at 25 she would already be eying marriage so if she gets a better suitor she will go for it and give you flimsy excuse. go for 22 , when she's 25 you will be almost ready to settle down.
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Jeon(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
9gel:
Lol� person dey cry say him no dey interested in celebrity gossips and media stunts you dey go sing J Timberlake song for am!
To use do wetin?���

To use cool his mind..
He's still admire to others no matter what.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Agbebakun22: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
I hope you're not 42 years cux ur reasons are so amateurish
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Midas01: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Justin Timberlake - Mirrors kiss
Jeon:

Aren't you somethin' to admire
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by ReneDaniels: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Bros row with the waves man. Means she's all about the Benjamins .. She go they very materialistic from your short tale.. Thumbs up to you for not paying attention to her lame celebrity and social media gist that doesn't add a dime to your account..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Agbebakun22: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Because I've no strength to type much this evening I just decide to make it short

U are a weak man that's why female tend to take u people for granted.. Pussy ass niggars be brutal to dem
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by oliverwrites: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

You better get used to it. My wife, not girlfriend, who has 3 children watches a movie and tries to explain to me like I am interested and if I dare sleep ( such talks make me sleep ) na "you no love me" go enter.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by johnerry77: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Bro go and Make Money, Your Girlfriend break up with u because u are broke not because u don't give listen hears to the rubbish she vomit.
If you are rich, she will overlook it

So bro, go and make money and leave woman alone for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Situation of the country doesn't require a girlfriend but a wife! Go give Thanksgiving on Sunday and give your life to Jesus Christ! She helped you by saving the temple of God and the Holy Spirit of God inside your body can start manifesting. Prepare to get a wife and a new life abeg! Fornication friend aka girlfriend can't get you anywhere and they can't be trusted because they're there to cause you pains! At 26, you had your first heartbrokens aka girlfriend heart attack! Marry your Bible!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Bmaster(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

op.
Never conclude shes done with you yet,
May be she is trying you in terms of Perseverance and patience,to know how strong you will be paradventure she no really do again.

My advice is this,continue living your life like though nothing ever happens

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Y'all are already not compatible.

How did it even get to 8 months?

What do you do with a relationship where you guys can't converse? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by MrColdsweat: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
I can see you've not realized that in life, you'll always be alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by chatinent: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2021
One plate of ofe nsala will solve all this na.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Agbebakun22: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
She called me this morning and told me we ain't meet for each other even when I tried my best

26 years and u are behaving like this, which kind men Nigeria dey breed nowadays.. If u be my brother walai na flog I for flog sense into u.. U dey fall my hand.. Lemme burst ur mind that shima don get person weh dey service am and weh better pass u.. My advice for u now is to move on and work on yourself there are better things to do than to kill yourself on top a girl..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by RichAbujaGuy: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
OP, a major blessing was delivered to you. You are now free to find someone compatible.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by winterlover: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

You should have tried to at least find small interest. Even if you were not interested in entertainment, you should have just enjoyed it from listening to her. My wife likes football so much now coz of me. I equally enjoy watching Nollywood movies now coz of her. We had to meet in the middle. You cannot have a successful relationship when you have totally different interests and hobbies. You have to find a way to meet in the middle.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by TearNinja001: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I've pleaded with her this evening but she refuse to come back
Wait, your gf broke up with you for no valid reason and you still went on to beg her?? It's like your village people have fried akara on you. grin

You're 26 years old ooo. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2021
nelson1199:
Nice piece.

A song by Justin Timberlake.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Heterodox(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's gone. Wise up and be a man!

Never be weighed down by it. Don't be a weak man. Love should not be your weakness!

Be a man!!!
Y'all should quit the bullshit.

There's nowhere in the world of strength that being a man equate hiding one's pain or being unable to feel down.

@OP, grief if you must, but move on and heal.

It's all these uninformed orientation that's increased the number of mentally ill collectives in the Nigerian society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2021
erimmy:
The Chainsmokers

Nope. Justin Timberlake's "Mirror."
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Fiscus105(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25

Byebye to time waster

She is ready to settle down and sees u not capable of doing for now.

Has seen husband material already.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Hallabee1(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Because I've no strength to type much this evening I just decide to make it short

Aje....

did i just hear say that you have no strenght.....so if you have strenght you would have given us like the speech of bubu....

back to your question...find the next transformer and hug it....lobatan
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Sorry for quoting u.

I no dey like quoting OP directly, but I have one solution for u.

Kindly go pay for one hotel room, get some amount of money and enter a night club and get urself one fine olosho.

Carry her to the hotel u lodge and enjoy urself.

If u do this and u no get over ur situation, come and yab me, I go beg u for 24hrs.

Pls don't respond to me with one emotional statement, if u do, I go call u a SIMP and a pussy ass nigga, and I go blast u.

It's better u don't reply me at all.

I hail u, bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Worksunlimited: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

You dodged a bullet and u are saying she broke your heart?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by witworth(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
You both are how old?
no, na are bolt you old.
Nonsense
You no go type pidgin make you understand yourself so.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Worksunlimited: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
She called me this morning and told me we ain't meet for each other even when I tried my best

Come junction, make I beat sense into your brain... angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Hallabee1(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Aje.....

just 8 month, my girl friend of 3 years dump me , so since then na nack nack nack i dey do here for lekki to the point that na me dey run for dem now....use your brian and dont kill your self on top woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.