Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

A Strange Love - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Love (36433 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Experience With A Strange Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 7:11pm On May 01, 2022
The feeling was incredible, gentle, so loving. As she continued to suck me, I reached over and began to stroke her thighs. I thought for a second, then moved my lips back to her pussy. I had never done anything like this, so I was hesitant and not sure how she would respond as well. I decided to take a chance.

I extended my tongue and touched her pussy. Her body jolted in reaction to my touch. I timidly extended my tongue again this time, slowly licking between her lips.

“Oh my goodness Mike," she cried out, “Are you sure?”

“Mmmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm," I replied without ever taking my mouth from her pussy.

I had never tasted my own cum before, much less give MouthAction to a woman after I had cum inside her. But I didn’t hesitate, as I pushed my tongue inside of her. I tasted cum for the first time, salty, tangy, different. I slowly withdrew my tongue and swallowed some. Again I opened her lips and pushed my tongue deep inside of her. Suddenly she released my cock from her lips, grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my face firmly into her pussy.

“Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Oh My goodness, I’m cumming," she wailed.

I felt a huge splash of liquid hit my face. It soaked me, her legs, the bed. Her orgasm went on and on, probably longer than the first. Slowly her grip on my head relaxed and I eased the pressure of my mouth on her. I gently licked along her lips, stopping every once in a while to lick her still rock hard clit.

“Oh my goodness, I have never cum like that before," she whispered.

I moved back up the bed and lay next to her. Her hand caressed my cheek lovingly. I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. Her hand moved down my body and wrapped around my cock. I had begun to get hard again. She slowly stroked my cock up and down as she kissed me. She broke our kiss then moved down my body. She wrapped her lips around my cock and started to use suction on me. I felt my cock again begin to swell. She moved her hand up right under the head of my cock and began to stroke me with some urgency, her lips wrapped around the end of my cock.

“Cum in my mouth baby," she whispered.

Her stroking became quicker and I knew it was only a matter of seconds.

“Tinu, I’m going to cum baby.”

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:13am On May 02, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:26am On May 03, 2022
Cool
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Write on.
Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 9:24am On May 05, 2022
Nice
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 9:53am On May 07, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 11:46am On May 08, 2022
“Tinu, I am going to cum baby, now…"

She gently shook her head, like a no…then just a “mmmmmmmm”
came from her throat. Without warning it came, wave after wave of sensation, followed by the first spurt of hot cum.

She sucked deeply again and was ready for the second. Again another wave erupted. She raised her head off my cock and began pumping me with her hand. Stream after stream of cum flew into the air.

I looked down and she was staring at my cock as she jerked me off. Cum was running out of her mouth landing on my belly. Her hips were bucking wildly against her fingers which were still buried deep in her pussy. She looked up at me and her eyes rolled back.

“Goooooooooodneeeeees, oh Bleep yes, Bleep yes”, she screamed out. “goodness dammit this feels so good.”

For the third time Tinu’s body convulsed as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. This orgasm was not as powerful as the first two but seemed to be longer.

She moved her mouth over me and began sucking my cock again. Her tongue rolled around my cock, as her hand pumped what was left of my cum into her mouth.

I felt my cock begin to soften, but Tinu refused to release me from her sweet lips. Her mouth continued on me, softly, in an almost delicate manner.

Her hand reached up to mine and our fingers entwined. Her hand was covered in both of our orgasms. I squeezed it tightly. She removed her mouth from my cock and looked up at me.

Chapter Three

I knew now, somehow, both of our lives would never be the same.

I jumped up startled by a strange sound. I looked over and Tinu was sleeping next to me, the room was beginning to darken. I looked at the clock, it read 3:40 PM.

Again the sound, it was a cell phone and it was not mine. I shook Tinu gently. She opened her eyes and I am sure it took a second for her to remember where she was and what had happened.

“Your phone is ringing, "I told her.

“Oh shit, what time is it?” she replied startled.

She reached for her phone and answered it and as I suspected it was Jimi. He was about to leave the Club and he had called home to see what Tinu was doing.

He received no answer at home so he called her cell. She told him she was shopping but would be home soon. They talked for a few seconds more then she hung up.

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
Nice.
Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 7:46pm On May 11, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2022
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 10:49am On May 14, 2022
Keep it coming.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 5:57pm On May 15, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
More
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nice one.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
More...
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Next...
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Carry on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
More...
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Tinu was doing. He received no answer at home so he called her cell. She told him she was shopping but would be home soon. They talked for a few seconds more then she hung up.

“I have to get dressed and go home, "she said, with a most disappointing look on her face.

“I know, "I replied, “I’m sorry I fell asleep.”

“It’s ok, I just have to get home before he gets there, "

She got up and put her panties on and went to the bathroom vanity. She stood in front the mirror and began to clean herself up. I watched her and could not help but feel wonderful and awful all at the same time. She was absolutely breath taking.

I think I had never really looked at Tinu as a woman before, only as a sister. But here in the bathroom light, I really saw her for the first time. She was about 5’5” tall and weighed maybe 120 lbs. She had a tiny waist and full firm thighs. I am awful at breast size, but she was just right for her height. Then it dawned on me that we had been together twice and she had never removed her shirt.

“I will call you later," she told me as she walked toward me.

She stooped over and kissed me. Not just a quick peck but a long lingering, deep kiss. Her tongue slid between my lips and quickly found mine. I reached up and pulled her close, returning the passion. Soon I felt myself stirring again. She broke the kiss and pulled away slowly.

“We keep this up and I will be undressing again, " she whispered to me.

“That would be a good thing," I replied.

She smiled and waved at me and walked out of the room. A few seconds later I heard the front door open and close.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice update.
Re: A Strange Love by Covid19is4real: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=kweensheba post=114374241]Tinu was doing. He received no answer at home so he called her cell. She told him she was shopping but would be home soon. They talked for a few seconds more then she hung up.

“I have to get dressed and go home, "she said, with a most disappointing look on her face.

“I know, "I replied, “I’m sorry I fell asleep.”

“It’s ok, I just have to get home before he gets there, "

She got up and put her panties on and went to the bathroom vanity. She stood in front the mirror and began to clean herself up. I watched her and could not help but feel wonderful and awful all at the same time. She was absolutely breath taking.

I think I had never really looked at Tinu as a woman before, only as a sister. But here in the bathroom light.

Sorry to quote the long post. But OP, u have gone past this long ago, pls review & make amend. The bf is gone & u guys were thinking abt d family. Don't take us back thanks

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Nice.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by saucygal193: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice work.
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2022
saucygal193:
Nice work.
Thanks
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
She smiled and waved at me and walked out of the room. A few seconds later I heard the front door open and close.

Tinu texted me later that night that Jimi was watching her every move so a phone call was out of the question. She had to go to the bathroom just to message me. I decided not to reply in case he would be close. Although, it was not unusual for me to talk to Tinu, I just though any increase in our normal pattern might be bad for her. Less is better, especially now.

I went to work the next morning and was soon deep in paper work. About 10 o’clock that morning Tinu called. She had been at work only a few minutes that morning. She told me that Jimi was being particularly interested in her every move. She told me that she woke in the middle of the night and saw him checking her phone. Thankfully she had deleted the message to me and I had not sent a reply. I told her maybe we should hold off on any more contact for a while and let things go back to normal. She agreed that might be the right thing to do at this time. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

The week trudged on and I could not believe how bad I missed Tinu. It was not just the sex, it was the companionship. I had been alone for so long but never realized just how lonely I was. I think no matter what situation you find yourself in, you begin to adapt. I was looking forward to the weekend thinking that maybe I would get to see Tinu again.

Soon it was Friday evening and I was on the way home. As was my normal ritual, I stopped and picked up dinner on the way. I passed Tinu’s but saw no car in the drive so I continued home. Several times that night, I thought about calling but decided against it. I just sat there half watching TV constantly checking my cell phone. Soon I decided to just go to bed early and put myself out of my misery.

The next morning I got up about seven o’clock grabbed a bite to eat and went out. I went to the grocery and drug stores, returned home and put up the groceries. I went out again to wash and vacuum my vehicle. All day long I was hoping for my phone to ring, but it never did. Again I went to bed that night longing for Tinu.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Nice update.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2022
I went out again to wash and vacuum my vehicle. All day long I was hoping for my phone to ring, but it never did. Again I went to bed that night longing for Tinu.

The next morning was Sunday and again it was my standing dinner engagement at my in-laws. I dressed and arrived at about noon as usual and went around the rear of the house. I entered through the kitchen door to the familiar sight of my mother-in-law standing at the stove cooking. As soon as the aroma hit me, I knew she was cooking chicken and sausage pepper soup, one of my favorites. I kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the table. We made our usual small talk to pass the time. Then if by after thought she added that Tinu and Jimi were coming over today as well.

I was not sure how to take that news. While it would be great to see Tinu finally, I would have to see her with him. Suddenly I realized that I really disliked Jimi a lot more then I really had the right to. After all, Tinu was his wife and no matter how poorly he treated her, I was still the bad guy here. I was going to have to be very careful how I reacted to both him and Tinu in public from now on. This was not going to be every easy. About twenty minutes passed before I heard them pull into the drive. Here goes I thought, this is going to be awkward.

Jimi walked in first followed by Tinu. Her eyes met mine but she quickly looked away. I could see the panic in her eyes. They both went over to Mummy and kissed her. Jimi came over and shook my hand and gave me his normal, you should be happy to see me face. Tinu followed and leaned over, kissed my cheek and gave me a quick hug. It was extremely unpleasant to say the least. Not the contact, the situation.

They both sat at the table and made small talk. I made a real effort to look at Tinu as little as possible. Jimi was going on and on to my father in law about how he was supposed to be playing golf today. Obviously, two of the four members he normally played with could not make it this morning so it was called off. Soon my mother-in-law was finished and we were moving to the dining room to eat.

“Mike, would you help me bring the food into the dining room?" she asked me.

“Sure, Mom, no problem," I replied.

When everyone had left the kitchen for the other room, she touched me on the arm and looked at me with a very troubled look on her face,

“Are you ok, Mike?" she asked, “You seem very quiet today. In fact you haven’t said a word since Tinu and Jimi arrived.”

“I’m alright Mom," I answered, “There is no problem, ma.”

If you only knew I thought, as she handed me the large pot of pepper soup. I Bimbod the pot to the dining room table, returned to help her with the bread and drinks. My in laws took their usual seats at both ends of the table. Jimi and Tinu sat at the two chairs across from me. I took a chair across from them and made sure I was directly across from Tinu. I sat down and began to eat. As was usual when Jimi was around, he was the center of the conversation. I only joined in when I was asked a direct question. I replied as quickly and briefly as I could and would return to my meal.

I noticed that Tinu was extremely quiet as well in spite of her Dad’s best attempts to get her in the conversation. I looked up a few times and caught Tinu glancing over at me. I would quickly look away as to not let everyone know with my eyes, what was Obviously written all over my face. I had fell head over heels in love with my wife’s younger sister. Soon it was time to head home and I said my quick goodbyes and made for my car.

On the drive back I began wondering how long this charade would play out. The more I thought about it, the more I became convinced that there was no way we could effectively have an affair and keep it quiet. And to be honest, I realized that I wanted much more than an affair. The more thought I gave this situation the more I realized it just could not continue. By the time I arrived home, I made a decision not to pursue Tinu any longer.

The next two to three weeks passed and I made no attempt to contact Tinu and she made no attempt to contact me. I figured by that time, she pretty much felt the same as I did. As good as it was, it was just not something that could continue.

It was the beginning of December and Christmas was almost here. I really had grown to hate holidays these past few years. Everyone was always so happy and surrounded by family. With Deola gone and no children, Christmas was just depressing as hell for me. The extent of my Christmas shopping was a present for mother and father in law and one for Tinu and Jimi.

My relatives were far away. My only sibling had traveled abroad. As my parents were both deceased, I was practically all alone. I always waited till the last minute to shop and this year was probably going to be the same. About a week before Christmas I got the usual call from my in-laws inviting me for Christmas Dinner. I told them that I might not be able to make it this year, I may have other plans. In fact I had no plans, but the thought of spending hours that close to Tinu again was something I did not think I could handle. It was better to stay home and have a quiet day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.