Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

A Strange Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Love (36448 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Experience With A Strange Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Next please
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Carry on
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Go on
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2021
On her part, she would bring herself to three orgasms. I think she could tell I was not the forward type and if this was going anywhere, she was going to have to take it there. "Uncle, my sister and I used to talk a lot about sex and always told me what a kind, considerate lover you were. In fact, Deola told me that many times, even though you were tired, you would go down on her and make her cum, asking nothing in return." Now, I was shocked. Although Tinu was very right and I knew only Deola could have relayed that information to her, I shrugged my shoulders and stammered, "I think she said the truth." Then, Tinu added: "Did you like what you saw the other day?" I tried to look igorant. "What are you talking about?" I knew the quivering in my voice gave me away. "Oh come on, Uncle," Tinu said. "I saw you looking up at my skirt." Gosh! The situation was growing more uncomfortable by the moments. While I was embarrassed, I was equally aroused. It was an odd and a kinky feeling, to say the least.
Re: A Strange Love by CasNova: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Strange Love by Expensive23(f): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Follow this page for more.
Link=> https://free.facebook.com/113653210813040/ <=
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 2:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Interesting
Re: A Strange Love by Lenny22: 2:40am On Oct 29, 2021
kweensheba:
Thank you all, dear readers. Thank you for being there.

Here is another interesting piece. You are all welcome.

Enjoy.

A Strange Love

Kweensheba

(C) 2021

Cover picture: courtesy Pixel

After losing his wife during child birth, Mike never remained the same. It took him time to get over it and to fall in love again. His action was a misfit as the strange love he had was what the conservative society disapproves.

Caution: This story contains graphic sexual details.

Chapter One

I was a workaholic. At twenty-six, I threw myself into work and barely had time for social activities. Some of my friends were starting serious relationship, but I wasn't ready. I taught at a modest private secondary school as English language and Literature teacher. With what I saved, I started a coaching center. Again, I stepped up the ladder by starting a junior secondary school in a rented apartment. It was a very competitive market but I was ready to brave the odds.

I met Deola when I was thirty. She was twenty-six and I felt she had what I desired in a woman as a life partner. We started courtship and two years later got married. With Deola, I discovered what true love. She was not only loving, she was also supportive. Our sexual life was also vibrant and great. In no time, she got pregnant. I was excited and looked forward to becoming a father. Within me, I promised to be a perfect husband and a wonderful father. On the day of delivery, I took her to a good private hospital around where we lived at Ota.

We had bought many things that the baby would need and I earnestly looked forward to being a father. It was with utmost shock when the doctor said she died right in the delivery room. Not only that, the baby too was still born. It was as if the end of the world had come for me. I was in shock and great sadness.

I withdrew to my shell. If not for my school and passion of teaching, I could suffered more. It was my passion for work that kept me going. I rededicated my service to the work and moved on. It was now about two years since Deola had passed away. I had to chart a new life, didn't I? Strangely, I was yet to find any lady good enough to replace her. Worse still, I was not in a hurry to do so.
My beautiful sister-in-law, Tinu, was twenty-four and from what I could see, was engaged. She called me one evening as I realaxed in the sitting room of my two-bedroom apartment. Tinu was the only sibling that Deola had. Deola had explained that the reason for the gap of many years between herself and her sister was the long delay in conception their mother experienced. Despite the age gap, I could see a good bond between them when Deola was alive.

"Hello, Uncle Mike," Tinu began. She has always refrerred to me as 'Uncle Mike's. "So, how are we preparing for your thirtyfifth birthday"

I grunted. It was true that in some days' time, I would clock thirty-five. I was pleasantly surprised that Tinu would even remember that!

“Nothing” I told her as I grinned to myself.

“You’re turning thirty-five and you are not celebrating?” she asked with a surprise tone.

"I don't really feel like doing anything. It's going to be weekend and I would probably spend the weekend in the house," I informed her.

She replied: “We can decide to go out and at least have dinner.”
I chuckled at her suggestion. I really liked Tinu. She was always behaving so nice to me in different ways, but the thought of dinner with her was not the way I thought would be the best to spend my birthday.

"I must thank you, but ..." I was saying.

"You cannot keep shutting yourself to the world," Tinu went on. "I will come and see you tomorrow evening. See you."

With that, she cut the line. I only grinned and shrugged. As fate would have it, my former in-laws' house was at Sango which was not very far from where I lived at Ota. Again, Tinu lived with her betrothed in a place not far from their family house. So, it was not difficult for Tinu to come around.

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750
Beautiful build up
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
"It's okay," Tinu said. "The fact is it turns me to see a man like you paying much attention to me." I felt she was exaggerating. Tinu was beautiful and I could imagine that guys would be attracted to her all the time. "I doubt if you lack any attention," I said. "Surely, many guys would like to be with you." She chuckled. "Oh, I get attention," she said. "But not from decent guys, just from guys who want a quick piece of the action. Of course, I can get that from Jimi any time I wanted." I noticed that she was begining to squirm a bit and had crossed her thighs very tightly. I think she was as uncomfortable as I was, at least I hoped she was. This just was not the kind of conversation I had with any other woman than my wife." In fact, I had been so personal with one woman my entirely life and that was Deola. "I know that watching a woman cum is one of your favorites that turn you on". I grinned. She was right, of course. Without hesitation, she asked: "Would you like to see me cum, right now?"
Re: A Strange Love by CasNova: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lenny22:
Beautiful build up
Thanks
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Interesting update
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Next
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Ride on
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
My head was spinning as I started to process the information. The wine! My mind screamed at me. It must be the wine. The wine must be having effects on me and my guests! "Tinu," I said gently, "you're my late wife's junior sister, you are already engaged and we're still family." She looked at me with disappointment on her face. "You don't find me attractive, Mike?" I was shocked. She was becoming more daring. The 'uncle' title had gone and she was uery brash. I tried to remain cool and to smile reassuringly. My facial expression must have answered the question whether I found her attractive or not because she followed up with: "Then, what's the problem?" I shook my head and told her things would be complicated. "I'm not asking that we should have sex," she went on. "Since yo enjoy watching a lady cum, I'm ready to give you that." She took another long drink from her glass wine and leaned back and the sofa. Then, slowly, her hands went to her jeans trousers and she started to unbotton them.
Re: A Strange Love by LoveToRead: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Interesting update
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
The die is cast.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Still following
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Go on
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Next please
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
She slid one hand inside her jeans and i could tell exactly where they touched her private part. Her head jerked back, a bit from the electricity of the touch. By now, my prick was already harder than it had been in wears, begging to be released. I was not sure yet what to do. Tinu then lifted her hips from the sofa and with gentle tug, pulled her jeans down to her legs. It was as if someone had knocked the wind out of me. I was having a hard time breathing and I knew I was trembling. There sat the beautiful young woman in a pair of sexy black lacy panties, slowly rubbing herself through the sheer fabric. "Does this excite you, Mike?" She asked. I nodded without hesitation. "Then, why don't you do something about it?" I shrugged and mumbled something incoherently. "Well, then, maybe you need a little more visual stimulation," she added. With that, she reached down and slowly pulled her panties down to meet her jeans. She leaned back and opened her legs to show me the best sight I had seen in years.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Strange Love by Markovich: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Very short story unlike before, please make it a bit longer.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
Waiting for more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.