Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Strange Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Love (36436 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Experience With A Strange Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Next please
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
kweensheba:
I was probably asleep for a couple of hours when my cell phone rang. I reached over, it, still feeling half asleep. I looked at the phone and saw it was Tinu calling.

“Uncle Mike,” she said.

“Yes, how's it?”

“I don’t know”, she replied, “I just can’t sleep, "

"What happened?"

She said after Jimi had dropped her off at their home, he left to go out again and had not returned. Now, she had tried to call him but he could not be reached.

I looked at the clock. It was 1:44 in the morning.

“Well, there's nothing to worry about," I put in kindly. "All will be well. Go to bed and worry over nothing."

She seemed rest assured, thanked me and said good night.

When day broke, I got myself busy. The day flew by and I got a lot accomplished. That evening I went to a good restaurant, got a lot of take out and went back home. I took a quick shower, then sat down to eat and watch TV. About five minutes later my phone rang and once again it was Tinu on the line.

I actually debated on whether to answer the phone or not. I really was not up to being the considerate listener tonight. But after two more rings, I decided to pick up.

“Hello, Tinu, what’s up?”

“Would you like to go out and have something to eat?”

I told her I had just got back from a restaurant and had a lot of food in the house. Before I could say anything else, she quickly put in: “Oh, then I will join you, "

I couldn’t say anything else. “Sure, no problem. You are welcome."

“I’ll be right over," Tinu said.

About thirty-five-five minutes later, the doorbell rang and it was Tinu. As she passed me in the open door, I immediately smelled a fresh, powdery fragrance, with a slight hint of perfume. I figured she was just out of the shower. She had on jeans and a “T” shirt, something which I have rarely seen her wear.

I got her a small tray and set her up on the end of the sofa with a plate. We watched TV ate and chatted for a good while. The program went off at 8 p.m., and there wasn’t much else coming on.

“How about some wine?” Tinu asked.

I told her the bottle we had opened earlier in the week was in the fridge in the kitchen.

“Great”, she replied, ambled to the kitchen and was back with two glasses in no time. We talked for a while about her job, family and whatever else I could think of to keep the conversation off Jimi. Then, right out of the blue, she blurted out: “Uncle Mike, can I ask you a really personal question?"

I thought for a second, then hesitantly said: “Well, why not? You're free to ask.”

She took a deep breath, looked a bit fidgety, then asked, “Have you ever had sex since my sister died?”

I was thrown off balance. Now, that was the last question I anticipated. “Well, no. Not yet, "

She seemed kind of surprised. “You mean its been almost two years since you had sex?”

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Next please
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Go on
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
More
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
More
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Next episode
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
NIce
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
more
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Next please
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Move on
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Ride on
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
more...........
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2021
ThrillPlus:

more...........
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
next please
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
I answered her in the affirmative and thought to myself: I hope this convesation was not going the way I thought it would go. Before the thought could leave my head, she came with another banger: "Do you masturbate?" I must have looked really embarrassed because she quickly added: "Oh, it's okay. I know all men and you must do too." she continued: "if I did not get myself off regularly, I woul never cum." Now, that was very personal. How could she say this? That meant Jimi would last only long enough to get himself out, while she would be left high and dry. It mas a moment of revelation. Unabashedly, Tinu told me that many nights, after sex, Jimi would roll over and fall asleep.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cool update
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Nice
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Poor Jimi
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Carry on
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Saturn101:
Carry on
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ultimas:
Nice update
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.