Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Strange Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Love (36440 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Experience With A Strange Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Getting more interesting
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2021
kweensheba:
She slid one hand inside her jeans and i could tell exactly where they touched her private part. Her head jerked back, a bit from the electricity of the touch. By now, my prick was already harder than it had been in wears, begging to be released. I was not sure yet what to do. Tinu then lifted her hips from the sofa and with gentle tug, pulled her jeans down to her legs. It was as if someone had knocked the wind out of me. I was having a hard time breathing and I knew I was trembling. There sat the beautiful young woman in a pair of sexy black lacy panties, slowly rubbing herself through the sheer fabric. "Does this excite you, Mike?" She asked. I nodded without hesitation. "Then, why don't you do something about it?" I shrugged and mumbled something incoherently. "Well, then, maybe you need a little more visual stimulation," she added. With that, she reached down and slowly pulled her panties down to meet her jeans. She leaned back and opened her legs to show me the best sight I had seen in years.
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Her pussy had small lips that were puffy and a deep pink in color. Even from where I was sitting, I could see the dampness between them. She extended one finger from her right hand, placed it on her swollen clit and began to move in small but quick circles. Her breathing was becoming shallow and I could see her face getting a bit flushed.

A few more seconds passed and she asked me in a soft, deep voice, “If you’re going to cum with me, you better get started, because I am not going to last long the first time, "The first time, I thought?
Very unsure of myself, I moved my hand down to my jeans. At that point she gave me a smile. Not just any smile. One that told me this would be alright. I open my trousers then with one motion, pulled them down along with my boxers. My cock was rock hard and standing at attention.

“Oh, Mike, show me how you stroke your cock, "Tinu moaned.

I wrapped my hand around my cock firmly and started slowly moving up and down. Her eyes were glued to my cock and mine to her pussy. I think she could tell by the quickening of my strokes I was perhaps rushing. “Not too fast” she said, “Enjoy it, slow it down, let me cum once, then we will cum together again, "

I nodded ok, then slowed down a bit and watched Tinu. Her finger speed increased and she started to arch her back a bit. Even though its been a while, I knew she was close. I asked her to look at me. She tilted her head down a bit and look me dead in the eyes.

“Cum for me, Tinu, cum on that pretty hand of yours, "It was like I flipped a switch to turn the light on. “Oh my fucking goodness” she screamed. “I’m fucking cumminggggggg.’

She bucked and twisted on her hand for what seemed like a minute before she came back down to earth.

“Oh goodness, Mike”, she moaned. That was the best cum I have had in years. “Although” she whispered, “I am a bit sorry about the language, "I shook my head and replied “ Its quite ok, Deola was always very vocal when she had an orgasm”.

“Can you cum again?" I asked innocently.

“Oh yes, probably a few more times”, she answered. This was new to me. While Deola had never been the one to have orgasm problems, she never came more than once in a session. “How about you?” Tinu replied, “You want to cum with me this time?”

I nodded again.

She placed the two fingers that had just been in her pussy in her mouth and sucked on them slowly. She then lowered them back between her legs and started rubbing her clit again. First slowly, but constantly increasing in speed, though not as urgent as before. By now my cock was throbbing, my balls swollen, ready to erupt. “I want to see you cum up close," Tinu told me. “Come sit next to me over here.”

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750
Re: A Strange Love by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Interesting update
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 6:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Cool update
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Carry on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
FairCritic:
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
BigBasher:
Waiting for more.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
WAITING FOR MORE
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Ride on
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2021
She placed the two fingers that had just been in her pussy in her mouth and sucked on them slowly. She then lowered them back between her legs and started rubbing her clit again. First slowly, but constantly increasing in speed, though not as urgent as before. By now my cock was throbbing, my balls swollen, ready to erupt. “I want to see you cum up close," Tinu told me. “Come sit next to me over here.”
I got up and moved right next to her on the sofa. As I sat down, my thigh was touching her thigh and I could feel the heat her body was giving off. We watched each other for several minutes until it became apparent to her I was not going to last much longer. She leaned over to me and softly whispered: “ You want to switch hands?” By this time I was too far gone to even care anymore.

“Oh goodness yes “, I answered.
She took her right hand out of her pussy. I could see the juices rolling off her fingers. She wrapped it around my cock and began a slow, methodical motion. I moved my left hand down to her pussy. I slid my finger easily inside her. She was positively drenched. After a second of fumbling, I found her clit.

“Oh yes,“ she whispered, “Right there.”

I began the rapid circular motions that I know Deola liked, but I was really out of practice. After a few moment though, I seemed to get it right. Tinu started pumping my cock faster and moving her hips.

“Oh goodness, I’m close again, "She turned her head and looked at me and for once I took control. I leaned over and pressed my lips to her in a long deep kiss. Her tongue quickly found mine and in a few mere moments, she was cumming again.

“Bleep” she screamed, “Cum now!"

She was pounding my cock like a pro. All at once it hit me. Tinu arched her back once more and cried out softly, “Oh goodness its so fucking good.”

Before she barely finished those words, I felt my body spasm and my cock erupted shooting out wave after wave of hot cum. Tinu continued to stroke and squeeze my cock until it was completely dry.

She leaned up and once again kissed me long and deep. When our lips parted, she smiled and asked, “Do you think this could be a regular thing between us.”

Somehow I just could not see why not. It was an exhilarating experience and I certainly looked forward to more of it.

Chapter Two

It was already Wednesday and I had not heard a single word from Tinu since Friday night’s amazing encounter. I was beginning to think that she felt she had made a very big mistake. Even though that night was the most incredible experience for me since my wife Deola had passed away, it was not worth losing Tinu’s friendship over. Several times that day I had picked up the phone to call her but was overwhelmed by panic every time. I made a promise to myself that if she has not called me by Wednesday night, I would call her.

Sometimes, I would drive to where she and Jimi lived. They were already living together in a place not too far from her family house was. For some days, I slowed down passing in front of the house, hoping to see her outside or perhaps in the neighborhood. By Thursday morning I still had not heard from her or run into her anywhere. I decided that I would call her when I got home that evening. All that day work seem to drag on, my mid wandering on my problem. I decided to stop on the way home and get some takeout, take an early shower and stay in.

After getting out of the shower, I ate my dinner while watching TV, as I usually did. I kept staring at the cell phone trying to get up the nerve to call her. Finally at about nine o’clock that evening I called. The phone rang several times without a response.

Several hours passed and nothing. Now I knew something was wrong. Tinu never took this long to call back. I decided to leave one more message then leave it in her hands.

“Tinu, call me when you can. Take care.”
I went to bed about midnight but couldn’t sleep. This was my wife’s sister, my sister-in-law and a part of my family. What had I done? And more importantly, what if Tinu feels really bad about this and opens up to Jimi about it. I was not afraid of anything physical between Jimi and I, he was too timid around men, he only bullied women.

But I just knew he would love to tell the rest of the family what had happened. My in-laws were great people and this would devastate them. They both took Deola’s death really hard. She was their oldest child and her mother’s best friend. Although Tinu and her Mummy got along real well, she was closer to her Dad. Deola and her mother were two peas in a pod. They spoke at least twice a day on the phone. This was becoming a disaster.

I awoke the next morning and immediately grabbed my cell phone. No messages. This was the nightmare that I had feared. I got up, showered and prepared to run errands. Then finally, the phone rang and it was Tinu. I took a deep breathe and answered.

Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Interesting update
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Ultimas:
Interesting update
Thanks
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Keep it coming
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2021
FairCritic:
Keep it coming
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Go on
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2021
I awoke the next morning and immediately grabbed my cell phone. No messages. This was the nightmare that I had feared. I got up, showered and prepared to run errands. Then finally, the phone rang and it was Tinu. I took a deep breathe and answered.

“Hello”, I managed to muster in my best nonchalant voice.

“Hello Mike, its Tinu, how are you?” That was her reply.

She began to tell me how busy at work she had been that week. She said that she had thought about calling a few times but never got up the nerve. I confided to her that I had did the same thing. Suddenly two people who used to always get along were now struggling to even hold a normal conversation.

“Look Tinu”, I told her, “I think we should have a talk when you have time. We can’t leave things like this between us. Can we meet up when you have some time.”

“Sure”, she replied, “I am working today. I am at the office alone on Saturdays. This would be a great place to talk with no interruption”.

“That will be great, Tinu. How about noon or so. I will stop and get lunch if that’s ok”.

“Good, I will see you about noon.”

I stopped and picked up lunch, then headed to Tinu’s office. She worked in a confectionery which was about thirty minutes away. As I drove, I was trying to think of what to say and how to say it. I arrived and was glad to see Tinu’s car in the parking lot. She would definitely be around.

I walked inside her office and set the bags of food on the table. She looked amazing as usual. She hugged me and gave me my usual kiss on the cheek. Not good, I thought as I sat down. I opened the bags and laid out the food as she finished up on her laptop. She soon joined me and began eating. We made small talk and it was obvious neither one of us wanted to start this conversation. Finally, I decided to be the one.

“Tinu, I don’t know what to say, but I have to say something. The other night was amazing but I somehow sense it may have been a mistake, "I said, looking for some sign of how she felt in her face.

She looked down, then finally spoke.

“I had a wonderful time too Mike. It’s just that I don’t know quite how to relate to you now. I mean, what exactly are we now. Are we friends, are we more? Are you Uncle Mike or just Mike? I just don’t know.”

“I really don’t know either, Tinu”, I replied, “But we need to figure this out.”

“Yes, I know. Jimi knows something is wrong with me. He has asked at least a dozen times this week what is going on with me. I have just been telling him I’m exhausted, but I don’t think he is buying it.”

“Tinu, if he finds out, you know he will tell everyone, " I told her.

She nodded in agreement as she took another bite of food.

“ I just think the best thing to do right now is just take some time to think about this, Mike.”

“If that’s what you want Tinu, I am alright with that. I just don’t want to this to come between what we were before it happened.”

“I agree, "she replied.

We agreed to take some time and think about what had happened and to weigh the situation out completely. We talked for a few minutes more and I left her to her work. As I drove home, I knew I had to put any romantic thoughts of Tinu as far in the back of my mind as I could. On the way home I did my usual errands as the next day I was going to see Deola’s parent, which I still did at least once a month.

I arrived at my in-laws the next day about noon to have a Sunday lunch with them. While we were eating we had our normal conversation. They caught up with me and I with them. They were good people and I have to honestly say that through my entire marriage to Deola had never once treated me as anything other than the son they never had. As I finished my meal at the table, feelings of guilt were taking over. We talked for about another hour, then I began my trip home. It was always good to see Deola’s parents. But it was also always sad. We both reminded ourselves of what we had lost when Deola had died.

The week started like any other, trying to bury my head with work to keep my mind off of things. No matter what I tried to think of, I kept coming back to one thing. How long would it take to resolve this situation between Tinu and I?

Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Interesting update
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice work
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Keep it up
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
The week started like any other, trying to bury my head with work to keep my mind off of things. No matter what I tried to think of, I kept coming back to one thing. How long would it take to resolve this situation between Tinu and I?

By the end of the week, I had still not heard from her. Should I call? No I decided, this time I would wait for her call. After all, she was planning to get married and I wasn’t. This was far more dangerous for her.

That Saturday I was having a technician to install a new TV on the wall with surround sound. While they were working the phone rang. It was Tinu.

“Hello Mike, how are you?” It was Tinu.

“I am fine sweetie, how about you?” I replied.

She told me she was doing alright and that she wanted to see me again and talk. She told me Jimi was going to the club the next day with his friends as he always did on Saturdaymorning. He never returned until late that evening and he was usually drunk. We agreed to meet at my house around noon.

The next day came and right at noon, the doorbell rang and there was Tinu. She had on a blue jean skirt and a while V-Neck cashmere sweater on. She looked amazing, but then again she always did.

We sat down and made conversation for a while about the past work week. Deola relayed to me that she was getting busier in her place of work.
I had to strive within me so that I would not to look at her legs. I also did not not want to make her feel uneasy, but all I could think about was the heaven that was just passed those creamy thighs. Finally, she got around to the subject at hand.

“Mike, I don’t know quite how to say this without you taking it the wrong way. And I don’t want to make things anything worst than they already are, "

“I don’t know how to say this without just saying it. I know this is going to sound insane, I know I think it is, "she continued.

I felt like something big was about to be dropped.
Did I want to say something, maybe stop her before she would say something I don’t want to hear? It was too late.

“Mike,” she said, then she followed with the longest pause of my life. “I, think I may be falling in love with you," she stammered.

I was dumbfounded. This is not what I expected. How do you reply to that? I thought carefully of what to say. Finally after a moment, I responded.

“Tinu, I have always liked you, I just never thought of being in love with you, "

I looked at her face for any sign that I might have said the right or wrong thing. She looked down at her shoes, biting her lower lip. She looked like perhaps she was sorry that she had told me. She looked up, took a deep breathe and continued.
“I have thought of nothing else but what has happened since that night. I have felt just about every feeling I think could be felt. I was anxious, regretful, excited and guilty all at the same time. I think I was foolish to think I could replace Deola. I am sorry Mike, let's just put this behind us and go back to the way things were.”

“Tinu, no one can ever replace Deola. I would not want you to try. I have felt all the emotions you have described as well. I was afraid that things would never be the same between us. I never imagined that you would feel that strongly about me, "

“What do you want to do Mike?” Tinu asked.

I could see she was struggling emotionally, her eyes began to fill with tears. Her whole body had begin to slump, her shoulders sagging. I had a knot in my throat, I was trying to think of what to say. I said the first thing I could think of.

“What about Jimi?” I asked.

She sat up and seemed to be upset at the mention of the name. Her eyes looked deep into mine. Her gaze was riveting.

“Jimi has never been much of a partner. But what’s more important is, he has never been a genuine lover nor my friend. Jimi only cares about Jimi - himself. Period. I have always just tolerated it. If the biggest concern in your mind is for Jimi, I have made a huge mistake. It is not late. I will correct it.”

“No, Tinu”, I quickly replied. “ I just didn’t know what else to say.”

I thought carefully for a moment, then I decided to lay everything on the line.

“Tinu, I will be honest. Until those words came from your lips, I never thought of being in love with you. I think the fact that you’re engaged and all the family problems that would arise, I never considered the possibility of that happening.”

“But”, I continued, “No matter where this goes, I have to tell you this. If this goes any farther and I fall in love with you, there is no backing out. I just can not imagine losing two women in my life. So maybe you should think of that and get back to me. If we fall in love, we have to be together. You will have to leave Jimi, we will have to deal with our family.”

She put her head down and thought for a few moments, then looked up at me.

“I totally agree Mike," she said very firmly.

She stood up and walked over to me. I got out of my chair and stood up. She wrapped her arms around me and put her face in my chest. My arms wrapped around her and in a flash, I felt whole again. She lifted her lips to mine and we kissed. It was a kiss that told me she was being truthful. When she pulled away from me, she took both of my hands in hers. Her hands were so soft, so delicate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.