Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

A Strange Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Love (36434 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Experience With A Strange Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2021
FairCritic:
Interesting update.
Thank you.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
kweensheba:

We walked into a small reception area. Here, we were confronted by two real, hefty bouncers with black tee shirts that had the print ‘Security’ on them. I had to tell one of them I was a friend of the owners of the place. He sighed, walked over to the table and picked up a list. In a cursory manner, he it. He was soon to find my name. He issued the three of us a gold colored card that had VIP on them. Without further ado, we opened the next door and walked into the main room.

Here, the place was not that crowded. There were vacant tables. The bars were packed and the seats by the stage were full. There were two things I immediately noticed. The first one was that the young ladies who were working in this club were all very attractive. The second thing was that Tinu was not the only lady in the club. There were many other couples seated and a few at the bar. I was glad to see this, for I knew it would make Tinu feel more at ease.

A beautiful young lady dressed in a black jacket, white shirt and tie, black panties and brown lace stockings came up to us. In a sing-song voice, she told us she was the hostess tonight. She took us to the VIP section which was to the left. I noticed how this area was segregated by being roped off by red velvet ropes and gold posts. I tipped our hostess. She then told me she would inform Tee that I was here.

Truly, a few moments later, Tee came up to our table and greeted us. I had not seen him in a while but he had not changed much. I commented on how well the club looked and once again thanked him for inviting me. We talked for a few more minutes. He then excused himself to meet others.

We were not seated for long when our waitress, another stunning lady came over and took drink orders. Jimi ordered his usual Jack Daniels and Coke and a glass of wine for Tinu. I ordered just an Orange Juice. I was not really in the mood for drinking. Our drinks arrived moments later, with an appetizer for the table.

Some seconds later, the lighting on the stage changed, the music that was playing suddenly stopped and a new song started playing. The curtains parted and a stunning lady stepped out on stage. She moved in a slow and deliberate fashion to the gold pole located at the center stage. From her act, one could see that she was not an amateur.

She had the complete looks and body. She worked the stage and bar area for about five minutes and was tipped generously. When the song ended, her thong was loaded with lot of currency notes. I smiled to myself.

The show continued. For the first hour or so, the dancers took their turn on the stage. Each of them was very attractive and very fit. At this time, the club had become crowded by now and the money was flowing well. Each of the ladies was rewarded with quite a stash after each dance. After a while the first dancer, returned and did another round.

From a random guess, there were about eight to ten dancers in total and they were beginning a new set. Our waitress continued to check in on us every eight to twelve minutes. Jimi kept up with her ordering a new drink every time she was around. Tinu was still on the second drink. I continued looking over at her to get her reaction to the situation but she seemed comfortable. I did notice that Jimi would lean over from time to time and whisper something to her ear. Soon Jimi stood up and headed for the restroom. Now, at last Tinu and I could talk.

Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Jimi moved his head in agreement, but by now he was so drunk that if she had told him she would cut off his ear, he would have agreed. The song started and she moved above Jimi. I looked over at Tinu and she was looking down at her lap fixing her skirt. She was wearing a very short beige skirt with a cream colored blouse.

The color really suited her. Although she was older than all of the young women in the club, she was definitely as good looking as any of them. I could tell she was really embarrassed to be here. In addition, she always became really distant when Jimi drank like this. She knew how bad he could get.

The girl whose name was Beauty, began her dance on Jimi. She would slide down and sit in his lap, move her hips back and forth, then move back to a standing position. Each time she would stay in the sitting position a little longer. On the last trip down, Jimi reached up and put his hands on her hips.

Chapter Four

She quickly knocked them off and shook her head, then continued her dance. I could tell by Jimi’s movement she was beginning to get to him. I have to admit, this girl could really dance. I was getting somewhat excited just watching. I looked at Tinu to see her once again fuddling with her skirt. A minute or so later, the music stopped and Beauty stood up. She smiled, stooped over and gave Jimi a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Ok, whose my next victim?" she asked with a smile.

I immediately pointed to Tinu jokingly looking for her reaction. She immediately turned red and started shaking her head pointing back at me.

“Now, now, everyone gets a turn," Beauty said, “Even you, "she smiled looking at Tinu.

Tinu once again started to protest and turn very red. Beauty decided to give her a break and pick me. Once again, she moved over to the CD rack, looked at them and chose one. She inserted it and moved over to me.

“Since you are the boss’s good friend, you get a special song,” she told me. “A really long one.”

The song started and began to move seductively to the song, her eyes looking deep into mine. I could tell immediately she was good at what she did and she enjoyed it. She placed one leg over each of my thighs and began to slowly sway her way down to me. Soon I smelled her delicious
perfume and felt her long dark hair brushing against my face.

She sat down firmly in my lap and began to move her hips back and forth, pushing her pussy into my crotch. I began to squirm a bit on the sofa and a smile crossed her face. She put both hands on my shoulders and told me to relax and enjoy. Her hips were moving back and forth and her pussy had gotten my cock very hard. She knew it and was enjoying it. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“Does it feel good, hmn?” she asked, “Put your hands on my hips, show me what you like.”

“I thought I couldn’t touch?" I asked.

“No," she said, “I decide what you can touch. Go ahead.”

I put my hands lightly over her hips and held on. She took her hands and place them over mine and encouraged me. By now my cock was rock hard and I was really embarrassed to let Tinu see this. I looked over at her and smiled weakly. I expected Tinu to be looking down, but instead she was staring intently. Much unlike what she had did when Jimi was getting his dance.

Suddenly Jimi spoke up in protest.

“Hey, I didn’t get to touch," he whined like a school boy.
“No you didn’t and its not your turn, so hush,” Beauty told him.

He tried to argue the point but she wasn’t buying it and returned to my dance. Now she leaned back and removed the top she was wearing exposing her firm breasts. She leaned over into my ear and once again whispered to me. She wanted me to lick her nipples. I shook my head in protest but she insisted. I moved my mouth to her and took one of her stiff nipples between my lips.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice update.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2022
FairCritic:
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Suddenly Jimi spoke up in protest.

“Hey, I didn’t get to touch," he whined like a school boy.
“No you didn’t and its not your turn, so hush,” Beauty told him.

He tried to argue the point but she wasn’t buying it and returned to my dance. Now she leaned back and removed the top she was wearing exposing her firm breasts. She leaned over into my ear and once again whispered to me. She wanted me to lick her nipples. I shook my head in protest but she insisted. I moved my mouth to her and took one of her stiff nipples between my lips.

Jimi once again reacted in protest. Once again she dismissed him without a thought. She returned to my dance, placing a soft hand on the back of my head as I gently sucked her nipple. She gently kissed my ear and I felt her warm breathe on me. Her hands still on mine, she took my right and placed it on her stomach, right above her thong. She leaned over once again, pressing her lips to my ear.

“Now you get a treat, "she whispered.

She took hand and slowly placed it inside her panties. She moved it lower and lower until my fingers were touching her very wet, smooth shaven pussy. She pressed my hand with hers urging me to go further.

“Stick a finger inside me,” she whispered softly, “Make me feel good.”

I moved my hand a little further and felt her warm opening and began to push my middle finger into her. My finger easily slid into her. She was drenched with juice and she pushed her hips toward me urging me deeper. I responded pushing into her as far as I could.
She continued moving back and forth pressing as hard against my cock, as my fingers were moving in and out of her pussy.

“Rub my clit, baby, I need it bad," she whispered to me.

Once again I did as I was told and moved my finger up to her clit. I began rubbing in slow, deliberate circles. She moaned in my ear, urging me on. My finger increased in speed. She leaned away and threw her head back. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see both Jimi and Tinu. Jimi was pissed no doubt.

Tinu on the other hand looked odd, her eyes moist, almost glazed over. I wondered what she was thinking. Did she think poorly of me for doing this in front of her? Before I could go on, Beauty began to move franticly on my finger.
She leaned back in to me, her mouth to my ear, and whispered to me.
“I’m going to cum baby, make me cum, "she pleaded, softly.

I pushed deep into her and pressed my palm hard against her pussy. Suddenly without warning she began to spasm on my hand.

“Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yea…," she repeated.

I’m not sure if Beauty had an orgasm or she faked one, but either way, I sure as hell could not tell. As she slowly subsided, she pulled her head back, moved her lips to mine and softly kissed me on the lips briefly. She stood up and pulled her panties back in order, reached down and collected her top.

“Wow, I am done for a while she," she said looking at us, “I am going to send in someone else for you," she said looking at Tinu.

I reached into my pocket and took out my money. I looked down and took a currency notes. I handed it to her and thanked her. She once again gave me a soft, moist kiss. She looked over and Jimi with a look that said, alright what about you? Jimi knew what she wanted and spoke up.

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good one
Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Hmn...
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cool
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2022
More
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
I reached into my pocket and took out my money. I looked down and took a 1000 dollar bill out. I handed it to her and thanked her. She once again gave me a soft, moist kiss. She looked over and Jimi with a look that said, alright what about you? Jimi knew what she wanted and spoke up.

“Hey, I couldn’t touch anything, so you don’t get anything.”

She laughed briefly, then said something about you never will get anything. Tinu tried to protest, but Beauty would not hear any of it. She left the room and I tried not to look up at Tinu. I began to feel really embarrassed that I had did those things in front of her. Jimi continued to bitch about how he was cheated during his dance. Tinu continued to tell him, it was strictly up to the dancer as to how far you go. Before he could get out a reply, the door opened again and in stepped the red headed bomb shell from the stage.

Oh man, this is going to be good, I thought as I looked over at Tinu.

She walked over to us and introduced herself as Victoria. She was about 5’10’ tall with a body and face to die for. She was dressed in a black long sleeve silk top, with matching black silk panties and black heels. She was impeccable, with long red hair that hung in curls framing her face. She smiled as she stood in front of Tinu.

“So, Beauty tells me its your turn young lady, "she told Tinu.

“No, no, no," Tinu replied, “One of them can take my turn.”

“Nope, not going to happen," replied Victoria, “Everyone had to have a turn, its club policy, "she said winking.

“Yes," I told Tinu, “I had to have a turn, so do you.”

Tinu tried to continue to argue the point as Victoria walked over to the CD player. She scanned the rack and selected one, inserted it and grabbed the remote. She walked back over to Tinu and took her hand. She pulled her off the sofa and led her over to one of the chairs. Tinu sat down in the chair nervously, pulling down her skirt. Victoria pointed the remote at the CD player and pressed play. A few seconds later the music started and Victoria turned to Tinu.

Tinu looked like a teenager who was just caught masterbating. Her face was beet red and she was looking at everything but Victoria. Victoria straddled Tinu’s thighs and moved closer to her. She began an almost hypnotic sway, perfectly in time to the music. I could tell she had worked this song before, her movements were flawless. Lower and lower she swayed until she was lightly touching Tinu’s lap. Tinu was doing everything to avoid her that she could. Victoria took charge and put one hand on each side of Tinu’s face and turned her to an eye to eye position.

“No looking away," Victoria said, “If you don’t do it right, you have to go again.”

Tinu thought for a second and I think decided to go with the program as presented. Victoria started to move back and forth on Tinu’s lap while softly caressing her face with one hand. She moved up again, took Tinu’s hands and pulled her a bit out of the chair so she could access her lap easier. I looked at Tinu’s legs and notice they were open just a bit. From where I sat, I could see she had on white panties. I also noticed that her legs were trembling as Victoria started her motion back down to Tinu’s lap. Lower and lower, until I saw Tinu’s legs absorb the weight of this beautiful creature.

Victoria began a slow steady rocking of her lips as she looked eye to eye with Tinu. Her hands were behind Tinu’s neck, running her hands through her hair. I could tell Tinu’s breathing was getting more labored as her chest rose and fell. I looked over at Jimi and he had this perturbed look on his face. He appeared to be totally disinterested. I looked back at the ladies and noticed Tinu’s legs had opened wider. Now I had a clear view of those creamy thighs and white panties. I think my cock was harder now then when Beauty was grinding against me.

Victoria reached down and took Tinu’s hands and brought them to her shoulders. She held her hands on top of Tinu’s, making sure there was no protest from her. Seeing none, Victoria took her own hands and placed them on Tinu’s sides, stroking her softly. Up and down her hands moved, looking at Tinu for some sort of a reaction. Then Victoria’s right hand moved around and cupped Tinu’s left breast through her shirt. Tinu, startled tried to shift her position, but Victoria locked her thighs on Tinu’s and made sure she stayed put. Slowly Victoria’s hand moved over Tinu’s breast. Tinu looked over at Jimi as if to say this is not my fault. She would not look at me at all.

Suddenly Jimi stood and moved toward the door.

“This is bullshit," he snarled, “Everyone gets a better dance than I do. I am going back to the bar.”

“Don’t leave Jimi," Tinu pleaded, “Don’t leave me by myself.”

Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Cool update.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Continue
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2022
FairCritic:
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by DivineSpecial(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Go on.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Suddenly Jimi stood and moved toward the door.

“This is bullshit," he snarled, “Everyone gets a better dance than I do. I am going back to the bar.”

“Don’t leave Jimi," Tinu pleaded, “Don’t leave me by myself.”

“Bleep this, "Jimi replied, “Mike, you stay with her.”

He stormed out of the door, slamming it behind him.

Victoria started her dance again, telling Tinu to blow him off. She began to move back and forth on Tinu’s lap, her hand once again caressing her breast. This went on for several minutes. It seemed that with Jimi out of the room, Tinu began to loosen up. Tinu’s hands which were now on Victoria’s hips began to move. She was responding to Victoria.

Victoria immediately sensed Tinu’s change of heart. She turned to me and suggested I move from the sofa to the chair next to them. She told me the view was much better. I got up and moved as suggested. She was right, the view was spectacular.

The dance continued and I noticed that Victoria had began to grind her pussy into Tinu’s. Her hands were now around Tinu’s waist pulling them closer to each other. Tinu was breathing heavy and had become lost in Victoria’s spell. Victoria knew she had Tinu where she wanted her. She reached up and slowly pulled her top off exposing her breasts. I saw Tinu swallow hard as she was inches away from Victoria’s breasts. Victoria reached down and put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her silk panties.

“You like that?" she asked Tinu. “Do you do this too?”

All Tinu could do was nod, she was almost in a trace. Victoria tilted her head back and moaned as she stroked her pussy. Her hand had started moving a little faster. I could see her nipples were hard as small pebbles, she was really getting into this. Victoria moved her face back to Tinu’s. She raised up slightly taking the pressure off Tinu’s thighs. She placed her right hand on the inside of Tinu’s thighs and pushed up Tinu’s skirt a few inches. Then she sat back down never moving her hand. I couldn’t see exactly where it was but judging from Tinu’s reaction, it had to be extremely close to her pussy. I watched Victorias arm for some sort of sign as to what she was doing. Then with one quick motion of the neck, Tinu’s head snapped back. Victoria had reached Tinu’s pussy. Tinu let out a small moan, trying her best to muffle it. My cock was throbbing at this point. I felt like unzipping my trousers and pulling it out right there and then. I wanted to stroke it while I watched these two gorgeous creatures interact with each other.

Victoria pulled her hand from under Tinu’s skirt and returned it to her own panties. She pushed it inside the front until she found her own pussy. She began to stroke herself looking deep into Tinu’s eyes. She leaned over and whispered something in Tinu’s ear. Tinu shook her head no, but was not very convincing. Once again, Victoria leaned over and whispered into Tinu’s ear. This time Tinu looked nervously at me, then back at Victoria. Victoria just nodded at her and smiled. Tinu’s right hand moved to Victorias panties. Victoria pulled her hand out of her panties, reached down and pulled them to the side exposing herself to Tinu. With her other hand she took Tinu’s and placed it on her pussy. Tinu’s fingers began to slowly explore Victoria’s pussy. It was clumsy, almost comical. Victoria leaned over and whispered again in Tinu’s ear.

Tinu extended one finger and slipped it deep inside Victoria. She then withdrew it and began to rub her clit. Victoria leaned back and groaned in gratitude. Soon Tinu had a great pace going and Victoria’s breathing became more unstable, her face showing signs of urgency. Victoria placed her hand over Tinu’s and showed her the proper stroke. Tinu quickly adapted and soon had Victoria’s senses reeling. Victoria moved down and her lips met Tinu’s in a long slow kiss. I was ready to explode in my trousers at this point.

Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2022
BigBasher:
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cool.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Continue
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 3:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
BigBasher:
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Next please
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.