Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back (30782 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BRATISLAVA: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
abobote:
Reconcile with her, but don't beg, just find a way to do it, like surprise outing. Don't tell her about your daughter first, make her to fall more in love for you, before letting the cat. Even we wey marry still de keep am secret at times to enjoy fresh pusy

All the manipulations will do what?

He shouldn't beg her when he's clearly at fault, but he wanted her to beg him for hiding deep secrets from her?

Lol.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Adro: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
I really wish she doesn't take any step to reconcile with you.

You are manipulative and this habit will continue to destroy your relationship with others if you don't change.

Good luck to such a girl with high self esteem.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Otunla236: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
You too listen to yourself and ask yourself maybe what you do to her is good? If your answer is yes or no, take the next step for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by victons(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na you Bleep up.

But if we can see the exact breakup text, we can find a way to advise you.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by eyinjuege: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a very irresponsible man
You have an 8 year old child you've not seen for 5 good years. Meaning you last saw your daughter when she was 3 years old. She probably doesn't even know how you look anymore.
You're a total stranger.
Do you at least speak with her regularly and do video calls?
I'm sure you don't even drop any worthwhile money for her schooling and feeding.
Do you know the name of your blood's school? What of her teachers? What is her best subject? Best food perhaps?
No sensible woman would marry a man like you, who would treat his own blood so shabbily, the way you've done your daughter.
Because you would treat a wife (who isn't your blood btw ) worse

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by jaxxy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

What can I do for her to want me back and reach out first? I still love her.

Instead of coming clean and apologizing for ur lies u are playing reverse psychology after making her fall for ur games?? I’m not sure u deserve this gal.

What do u wants us to tell u? How to play another trick on her that will make her accept u and ur love child??

Well whatever u do u will still have to tell her and she will react to ur lies so I don’t know what ure thinking.

How she reacts and what u say and do after then is what will determine anything.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
You shouldn't have lied.

You set a bad precedent. All the same, best of luck in your endeavors.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Cubby22: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bro, you messed up big time but at these point, you have nothing to loose , head straight to her and let her know that you lied to her about having a child. That's you felt bad and acted immatured. A price must be paid for any action. Who knows what truth can accomplish.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Ybaby: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

1. Not seeing your daughter for 5 years means you are an irresponsible father

2. This new girl is too good for you and you need to find your size. You cannot lead her in that relationship - she has mores resources in education, brain and wealth and you as the man will not let her lead and she as the woman does not want to lead her husband anyway.

Find someone your size.... Someone that your salary will wow, your education level will inspire - make sure she is above 20 years old

3. Stop manipulation - a woman with sense will see thru it and it is a sign that you have no adequate balls which is not manly at all

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

You are just funny. The girl is not a good girl. She sleeps around codedly. But she saw your prospects and wanted to keep you incase she decides to marry. Move on please. She is not worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Zinpat: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Men & ego. U are at fault yet waiting 2 be begged, interesting...

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Lifebenzy: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
This Na Yoruba movie..when is it coming out
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by placeofallure(f): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
@Frank20219, you goofed big time! What kind of I want to her to beg nonsense is that? You think she doesn't know she is hot cake? She knows, hence her refusal to beg and instead give you the mute treatment. She has committed no offence so she need not beg or run after you. You should do the running if everything you confessed up there is true. I hate to be told lies. Go and tell her how special she is, how you won't ever want to lose her despite your love child, tell her everything. You could get lucky. If not na you do yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Lekmanz87(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

I wish you can put yourself in her shoes and tell me how you would feel? Instead of you to found a way to come clean from your act of dishonesty instead you choose to play a mind game now you ruined everything…there’s always a level of tolerance, trust me your chances of having her bac is so slim menh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by queenblossom(f): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Why didn't you call her, go on your knees and confess your lies? If you did that, she would have forgiven you, even though I wish in my heart that she should not continue with you because she is a girl of class and she will definitely meet and marry better single men. I mean, it's funny how you could break up with a woman when she did nothing wrong, yet you expect her to beg you grin , after having a child with another woman, (single father) you still think so highly of yourself, matcheeww!

His behaviour is a topical Nigerian guy behavior. That's how they break relationships for no reasons. I have met guys like him in the past who wakes up and just break a relationship for no reason. One even told me when I asked him why he wants to break f relationship and he told me that he saw me in his dreams and because of that he can't continue with d relationship anymore. That was when I realized that these guys derives pleasure in breaking hearts. And I joined the game to show them that 2 can play the came. So I will now be d first person to break d relationship before he does that. Like d case of this oops. When I started d game and a guy sends me an sms that d relationship is over. In my mind I will say, the relationship that I have already broken � since. Watin concern me. Even if comes back to apologize, I have already moved on cos there was no relationship, I was also in the game and playing it perfectly well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Ybaby: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
eyinjuege:
You're a very irresponsible man
You have an 8 year old child you've not seen for 5 good years. Meaning you last saw your daughter when she was 3 years old. She probably doesn't even know how you look anymore.
You're a total stranger.
Do you at least speak with her regularly and do video calls?
I'm sure you don't even drop any worthwhile money for her schooling and feeding.
Do you know the name of your blood's school? What of her teachers? What is her best subject? Best food perhaps?
No sensible woman would marry a man like you, who would treat his own blood so shabbily, the way you've done your daughter.
Because you would treat a wife (who isn't your blood btw ) worse

You have said it all!!!

Wish you wrote it in CAPITAL letter.

The man is a real avoid and desist.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by sweettease(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:

What does the mentality of an African woman look like?
How many African men on this thread applauded his acts?

Na you give am rope to tie her

Mumu...
Immediately I noticed it, I was wondering if any nwa teacher saw it. Class captain, English monitor. It’s your type that will still end up with an IELTS score of 4.5.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
The male version of paternity fraud.

Let's see how they excuse and water it down.

He says he wanted get to beg. Isn't that all Nigerian men want? They do evil then want her to beg them.

Too many diseased people.

I get what he's saying by saying he 'wanted her to beg'...he wanted her to have more of a reaction then he'll lay it all out.

But at least he felt some remorse and kept his distance..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Shokoloko(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR OWN CHILD FOR 5 YEARS...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by shegun4sur: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

You are foolishly thinking that you know she is emotionally involved with you. She even above you in all ramifications.
Narcissist!!!

You're even manipulative. You have a child and you can't own up to that with your full chest, you want to play emotional pranks. Na your type dem de swear for

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
sweettease:

Immediately I noticed it, I was wondering if any nwa teacher saw it. Class captain, English monitor. It’s your type that will end up with 4.5 on IELTS.

I wish you the same grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
My dear you are right. I can bet on it that the guy has been influenced by the ru*bbish red-pill alpha male write-ups he reads on Nairaland. I wonder why he thought a beautiful single lady, with a good job can allow a man full of baggage (single father) play with her emotions. His type is best dumped quietly, she shouldn't even stress herself asking why he's gone, because she will definitely get a better option in less than a week.
queenblossom:

His behaviour is a topical Nigerian guy behavior. That's how they break relationships for no reasons. I have met guys like him in the past who wakes up and just break a relationship for no reason. One even told me when I asked him why he wants to break f relationship and he told me that he saw me in his dreams and because of that he can't continue with d relationship anymore. That was when I realized that these guys derives pleasure in breaking hearts. And I joined the game to show them that 2 can play the came. So I will now be d first person to break d relationship before he does that. Like d case of this oops. When I started d game and a guy sends me an sms that d relationship is over. In my mind I will say, the relationship that I have already broken � since. Watin concern me. Even if comes back to apologize, I have already moved on cos there was no relationship, I was also in the game and playing it perfectly well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Awoleesu(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
I wished I could say something assuaging...
I really want to restrain myself from judging you but I think your own narration speaks volume of the kind of a man you are!

What manner of man has a daughter he hasn't seen in 5 years and is cool about it!

Thing is you need a lot of fixes to do on yourself... Beyond your dishonest tendencies, I think you have a character problem!

You strike me as someone who takes things and people for granted, and one who is a step away from being responsible!
So, work on yourself first. Refine your character and attitude to relationship things. Understand that taking responsibility for your actions is a strong plus for you before an equally good natured woman!

For that lady to have asked if you had a child before meeting her, should be enough instance to alert you she knows more than you may have made bare to her...

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by CaptainFM1: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Guy...leave this babe for another better man. You are just going to mess her life up in the long run.

Leave her. Find your class that you can control. Awon Omo shepeteri lo fit e' man!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by thuxzwda1: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
post=106407901:
All liars are liable to.......

Kollet 30k.........if u fit shock bubu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by darlenese(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Sorry I don't have advice to give to people that don't have sense .

I pray she marries someone else before the end of this year .

You broke up with her and still expect her to beg you , as the master of the universe wey u be abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by davidadenrele: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello,

Your action to your girlfriend is so childish, too wrongs dont make a right, first you didn't play your cards well, yeah it's normally to play along and not to reveal things to one girlfriend too early atleast to test her sincerity and after you have discovered she's a girl that deserved what you need from a dream woman, I would have love you to use that opportunity to go on your knees tell her she's was best thing that ever happens to you, pysche her ego say some nice beautiful things to her ears at a lovely restaurant and then tell her you lied about something you know she once asked you about, if she's truly yours she might pretend to walk away at that moment but trust me she will appreciate you more for telling her the truth, it's not too late, to make amends, call her back arrange a very lovely spot with no distraction for two people brought her a bouquet of flowers with a designer perfume tell her the truth as advised you will thank me later make we no lie that babe loves and a good babe as such are very rare to come by.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by sweettease(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I wish you the same grin
You’re 4 years too late, I got a 7.5.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by fayomim: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Hmmmm

What I can say is that you don't suppose to lie in the first place, now you misfired and now seeking for advice
I don't have any advice for you at all

You are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

queenblossom:

Well said, Broh...
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by grandstar(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219
Just tell her the truth that you have a love child. Tell her that's why you broke up with her because you felt ashamed of yourself not telling her.

On the other hand, have you been a good father to your daughter? Is it good you've not seen her for 5 years?

Many young girls who engage in promiscuity do so because they seek the love and attention they do not have at home outside. Your daughter may seek the "daddy" she missed in young boys. They are a poor representation of a "true father"

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
sweettease:

You’re 4 years too late, I got a 7.5.

You are 9 years late, I got 8.5 cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.