Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back (30761 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by zedegit: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

What can I do for her to want me back and reach out first? I still love her.

You're a nincompoop.

People are praying for such ladies and you found her and yet you don't value her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by yunqdady: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

You don't deserve her and she's too stupid to see it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
E shock you! In Shaggi's voice, the reason why the gal didn't respond to your text messages is because nah manage she dey manage you in the first place and now you just f*cked up so just go and look for one quiet place in your home and cry in peace and stop disturbing us.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Ficeo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Its like you prefer these highway ladies abi? Sorry!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by lereinter(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
You were dating yourself all these while.

A girl that truly love you will never agree with this "Give me some space" nonsense.

The girl is core alpha. Take your L and move on.

This message summarises everything

The girl was just using you to pass time, you were the one that was carried away

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by 46arcadez(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Brother wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by ttmax09(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Do nothing, you ve lost her, even if she agrees to go back with you which is highly unlikely things will never be the same. But then again people are funny, you broke up with her anticipating she would come and beg you? Why would any sane person beg for a crime they never committed. Lady is an alpha, only know you love her when you let her go should be your chorus now.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rhozabeth:
Why are u asking what can u do? Didn't u realize that u have misfired? 1. U lied when u shud have said the truth 2. Even if u truly wanted to break up with a girl, should it be thru a text message?
The girl actually did u right by not responding to ur message!
Better go and beg her, good girls scarce gaan ni these days!

Good girls plenty.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by eventainment(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Checkmate
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by DannyG8(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaneYave:
That lady deserves an award
award for what
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kudos to her for not responding to your text. In fact, she's a Queen. It's bad enough that you broke up with her for no reason, but you did it over text, and worse with the intention that she would beg you so that you can confess your secret to her? What sorta manipulative, immature bullshit is that? I hope she continues to ignore your text and moves on to find the love she deserves because you ain't it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by TonyBankz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
lol....yuh misfired wrong timing
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Karleb(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
...and they say it is women that have fish brain? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Gandollar(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
You were dating yourself all these while.

A girl that truly love you will never agree with this "Give me some space" nonsense.

The girl is core alpha. Take your L and move on.
You are right Oga.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Gandollar(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaneYave:
That lady deserves an award
Infact ehn...the lady made me want to be single again!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Gandollar(f): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
peedeeasobie:
Children who ought not to be in relationship toiling with things bigger than them
Bro, permit me to point out the typo in your post. It's toying, not toiling in this case. I have been seeing this error frequently recently. I guess nobody knows it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by eROCK247(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

You're right. She may be younger than you but she's way too mature to be dating you.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Uchesis: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
What is Love Child?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by deebrownneymar: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Ode!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Hziyech: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Cheers to those that believe this lie

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Joe4real1988(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
olabrinks:
Same way guys don’t like baby mamas is the same way high class babes don’t like baby fathers especially when it’s not an ex wife or you don’t have plenty cash. Let me not lie to you, even after confessing don’t be surprised if the babe uses you as a placeholder to find her real young childless husband. Next time learn to be transparent with women and those who want to deal with your baggage will stay.
Thats just it, she will not take him serious again. She might pretend over it but in due time, she will smoothly dump his a$$.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by enesexy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rhozabeth:
Why are u asking what can u do? Didn't u realize that u have misfired? 1. U lied when u shud have said the truth 2. Even if u truly wanted to break up with a girl, should it be thru a text message?
The girl actually did u right by not responding to ur message!
Better go and beg her, good girls scarce gaan ni these days!
your comment is the best and I laughed so much at you misfired
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by moneyissues(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
You fit help me with her number I beg..make I tell her something...
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by JaneYave(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
DannyG8:
award for what
Award for damning it
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Rhu4xce: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
No hard f33lings bro, but i think u should not have broke up over text. It is just not done. I am sure because of her personality she knows the breakup doesnt carry any weight. She is probably waiting for you to do it personally. Use that as a medium to tell her the whole truth. Gluck!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by chikasnight: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why didn’t you ask before making those childish assumptions that she’ll beg after you break up with her

Frank20219:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Efe42:

Bro I'm currently going through same situation but unlike you I'm on the other side.

I've been dating this girl for 6 month's now I'm commitment to her, loving & caring for her needs the little way I can I never lied to her once always open minded to her but she never appreciate it she told me, I'm too good for her kind!!

Yours for texting her broke up via text message that' didn't sounds matured remember she's more educated than you.

Your best is to be more matured too.

You and i are on the same boat ni o. I have been dating this girl for 4 yrs now and I'm really committed to the relationship and wants to marry her. I've been very supportive, loving and caring for her as much as I possibly can. She appreciates the efforts u make. But she says that I'm too good for her, that she doesn't deserve me and That i deserve someone better. Lol... She dey craze for head, We die here.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by AdedoyinO(f): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
abobote:
Reconcile with her, but don't beg, just find a way to do it, like surprise outing. Don't tell her about your daughter first, make her to fall more in love for you, before letting the cat. Even we wey marry still de keep am secret at times to enjoy fresh pusy

Hmmm...na them! Birds of same feather. All your tricks and scheming will always backfire! So you deny your marriage to get fresh pussy, just look at you! Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Yankee101: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're clearly manipulative

She just dodged a bullet

Congratulations to her
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by ikdaddy01(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Mtchew.. na ur type de make dem say men do this and men do that
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Rhozabeth(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Good girls plenty.
Bros, i nor know where in this country u dey o! But me i dey south south, good girls scarce well well! Na pretenders plenty pass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When Who You Want Does Not Want You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.