Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back (30760 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Trogge: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
potent5:
The guy above me has said it all.
...... God bless you brotherly..... you said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BRATISLAVA: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
1Sharon:

I get what he's saying by saying he 'wanted her to beg'...he wanted her to have more of a reaction then he'll lay it all out.

But at least he felt some remorse and kept his distance..

Why must he manipulate her into begging him? He has no point and is unreasonably wicked to try that. Why can't he be the one to beg her, knowing he's the one with his dirty secret? Too much entitlement.

Fortunately, she knows that she owes him nothing, thus she isn't moved to play his gaslighting games. He was banking on desperation and the lady has refused to bend to his will.

If she had begged him, he would be bragging.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Terrence99: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
This girl messed up by dating an idiot like the OP.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Truvelisback(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
U just lost the trust she had 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by gentlekash(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Surprised to hear you say you wanted her to beg Wow..
She has gone to someone who has been begging her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eprincess:

From your write up, it shows you don't deserve this girl.

You are a manipulator. You think say she be mumu because she love you. She's more intelligent than you think. You are one of those who think they are smart but end up finding someone to outsmart you. If you want to be in a relationship with this kind of woman you better stop your tricks.

What does she need to apologise for?
Why does she have to be the one to beg so that she accepts your child.

You are the one with baggage yet you are demanding to be begged.

Drop your old tricks, this lady is wiser than you.

I swear. Very manipulative idiot.

I hate people like that. You know you're wrong and you're still trying to flip the table

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are a foolish guy and I hope she blocks you in every possible way. She obviously deserves better.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by infofta(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Just go to her and tell her it was a prank to see how she will react if there is actually a breakup. Just propose her in the process.

This is the only solution, you messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by lekonso: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are an evil and very wicked person. You don't deserve to be with that lady at all. Please leave her alone, don't worsen her emotional situation. Just leave her alone and go your own way. Furking lier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Youngpo413: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaneYave:
That lady deserves an award
Real alpha female...she knows her self worth.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by bigpicture001: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Efe42:

Bro I'm currently going through same situation but unlike you I'm on the other side.

I've been dating this girl for 6 month's now I'm commitment to her, loving & caring for her needs the little way I can I never lied to her once always open minded to her but she never appreciate it she told me, I'm too good for her kind!!

Yours for texting her broke up via text message that' didn't sounds matured remember she's more educated than you.

Your best is to be more matured too.

Stop caring for women
.they will never appreciate it nomater how they say it...

Women only appreciate men with money.. just go get money and see the real love from her.. break up straight and roll ur sleeve and gt to work...
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by ultimate73(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
You think say you dey wise....... You are a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Iamagoodgirll: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
You think all women beg for love, I like her she knows her worth.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by tctrills: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

What can I do for her to want me back and reach out first? I still love her.

You are a wicked manipulator. Your game backfired, move on to your next victim.
So instead of you to tell her the truth, you choose to use guilt and manipulation.
If she is as good as you say, then you don't deserve her.
Guys like you only hurt good girls

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
You be MUGUdinho Dos Santos

Getat
...You dey form Make she beg!!...... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Bfss: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Forget her most of these girls are greedy hoees
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

Which kind format b this undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by AfroKnight: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
I suspect she knows about your child. cheesy

Your gambit flopped. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Can you give me her digits??

Make I help u beg am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by osazsky(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

y u go tell woman say u get pikin..she will definitely know after marriage and when she is pregnant.matured men go just they behave like kids..u made mistake in your past while bring it into this new relationship...u for tell her the numbers of girls u don sex since sec sch..na..to show more love towards her
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Wfsholla90(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

You don't have a love child, you have a Bastard child
Don't use words to confuse us.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by JennyOfOldstones(f): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Just look at this idiot. I hope and pray to God that she never gets back with you. You're a liar, a deadbeat dad and a very immature man. Frankly, she has nothing to lose. She's more educated than you are and earns better than you do. Going back to you would be just settling for less

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by CHoccolaTE: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
eyinjuege:
You're a very irresponsible man
You have an 8 year old child you've not seen for 5 good years. Meaning you last saw your daughter when she was 3 years old. She probably doesn't even know how you look anymore.
You're a total stranger.
Do you at least speak with her regularly and do video calls?
I'm sure you don't even drop any worthwhile money for her schooling and feeding.
Do you know the name of your blood's school? What of her teachers? What is her best subject? Best food perhaps?
No sensible woman would marry a man like you, who would treat his own blood so shabbily, the way you've done your daughter.
Because you would treat a wife (who isn't your blood btw ) worse

I was searching for this post.

Other people are talking about how he manipulated the ex girlfriend but nobody pointed out the fact that he basically neglected his daughter for 5 years

The Op is just a disgustingly irresponsible and dishonest person.
I pray that girl never returns to him. She deserves far better.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by KarinaLove(f): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Some Men And Their Baby Brain

Grow Up

And to think he said he is older than her.

**Spits**

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is it just me or does anyone else thinks this thread is baseless and irrational.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by CHoccolaTE: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Zinpat:
Men & ego. U are at fault yet waiting 2 be begged, interesting...

If not for civilization eh, in the olden days women were expected to beg their husbands for practically every misunderstanding even when he is at fault so as to massage his ego or because na man and woman suppose to submit.

I am sure Op is an agbaya of over 40 years that is still carrying that olden days mentality that is why he is expecting the woman to beg him even when she did nothing wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by aminusodiq(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

you wantwd to manipulate her... Well.. Shes stronger than you thought

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by folake4u(f): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na this Kain thread dey sweet me cheesy.

I salute the young lady for being smart. I wish every young lady can emulate this healthy self-esteem. It's very beautiful when you know your self worth.

Cheers to the alpha female cool.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Stylishdebby(f): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
The main thing in a relationship is trust and honesty, no matter how you love a person, you have to say the truth even if it bitter. My contribution is 4 you to go beg her and tell her the reason behind it.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by muller101(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
post=106407901:
All liars are liable to.......
Grill vultures
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by MrMacinterchi1: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oga o, you're very funny o. Your behavior depicts u seriousness o. just know that you are not in any position to be replaying this egoistic characters you're showing to her , what did you expect her to do after texting her the supposed brake up ? to run crying back to you? Lolgrin
You better wake up o, if you really value the Lady, you should wake up.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Olayetan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eprincess:

From your write up, it shows you don't deserve this girl.

You are a manipulator. You think say she be mumu because she love you. She's more intelligent than you think. You are one of those who think they are smart but end up finding someone to outsmart you. If you want to be in a relationship with this kind of woman you better stop your tricks.

What does she need to apologise for?
Why does she have to be the one to beg so that she accepts your child.

You are the one with baggage yet you are demanding to be begged.

Drop your old tricks, this lady is wiser than you.

The guy isn't wise, he thinks he has trapped the said lady in his love and want to use that to manipulate her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When Who You Want Does Not Want You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.