Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back (30759 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by bepositive11: 4:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Frank20219:

You are very selfish. You don't love. You only care about your needs and not hers. That's not love

You lied to her. You've broken her trust. You can't build a relationship on lies.

Move on and let her find a man worthy of her. You are not

And the fact that you lied hoping that she will eventually fall for you and handle your truth shows how emotionally manipulative you are

Please let her be. Next time a woman tells you that she hates dishonesty, respect it. If you were honest with her from the start, you would've had a better chance with her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by peedeeasobie(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Gandollar:
Bro, permit me to point out the typo in your post. It's toying, not toiling in this case. I have been seeing this error frequently recently. I guess nobody knows it all.

Thank you for the correction

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Rosarie10: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Davash222:
You were dating yourself all these while.

A girl that truly love you will never agree with this "Give me some space" nonsense.

The girl is core alpha. Take your L and move on.
my dear some people have trained their emotions to be mature minded.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Algold: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

What can I do for her to want me back and reach out first? I still love her.

You are very stupid person... You reason more like less than 4 years.
Broke up with her on what ground? Someone that care for you then u ask her for space? Hello are you hearing yourself.
Na juju dey do u. She will be more happier without you. Please don't ever disturb that lady... She deserves all the peace. You will be a terrible bad luggage for her to dear with. You are not ripe for dating...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Algold: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2021
bepositive11:

You are very selfish. You don't love. You only care about your needs and not hers. That's not love

You lied to her. You've broken her trust. You can't build a relationship on lies.

Move on and let her find a man worthy of her. You are not

And the fact that you lied hoping that she will eventually fall for you and handle your truth shows how emotionally manipulative you are

Please let her be. Next time a woman tells you that she hates dishonesty, respect it. If you were honest with her from the start, you would've had a better chance with her
The guy is very useless for all he type dere. I wonder what he is feeling like. I wish I know the lady

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by space9880: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

you never reach who dey date o see the kind rubbish you dey do
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by DannyG8(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
JaneYave:
Award for damning it
hmmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by isax(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
OP, you nor too try o...
now I dey help you fear her silence sef....

AND THIS IS HOW SOME PEOPLE GET THEMSELVES INTO COVENS AND TURN LAWFUL CAPTIVE...

I hope you have not slept with her sha...
i hope you find peace and not be pieced.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ybaby:

1. Not seeing your daughter for 5 years means you are an irresponsible father

2. This new girl is too good for you and you need to find your size. You cannot lead her in that relationship - she has mores resources in education, brain and wealth and you as the man will not let her lead and she as the woman does not want to lead her husband anyway.

Find someone your size.... Someone that your salary will wow, your education level will inspire - make sure she is above 20 years old

3. Stop manipulation - a woman with sense will see thru it and it is a sign that you have no adequate balls which is not manly at all

U need to stop thinking like this. What has his salary got to do with their love? So if he loses his job and there’s no salary to wow her it will be the end of the road abi? undecided

Every other thing I can agree with.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Frank20219:

Thank God she is matured and very objective and opinionated.
See as you wan use your confusion to scatter a clean lady's life for nothing.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BluntCrazeMan: 1:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Frank20219:

Meanwhile...
Are Your Airforce1?? or Airforce001??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.