Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50262 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by olawale1516(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I dated a Indian girl a year ago, she was so crazy about me , she been the only child of her parents was a big problem for me because she wanted to come and settled in Nigeria but I was so scared because her parents only supported the relationship 80% because no parents willing to leave their only child to leave them for a long distance, As time goes on , our differences in religions, race , ethics create a big gap and I have to break up with her.... She is from a middle family , financially okay but in the long run.. I broke up with her.... If u want love date a Indian girl �

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by coolhumble(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

That's why I'm going for them grin

You must be a very rugged brother[color=#770077][/color]�
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Ronjule: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bros no vex now
See as you finish them
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Decryptor(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sterope:
Based on what data? Two women celebs?

In reply to your comment on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/6777828/why-men-outraged-over-paternity/2#106287304

Sterope:
Exactly, men are polygamous in nature grin

Based on what data too?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by dhiqson(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fellow arsenal fan!!!! grin
My night I dey follow u... Nelli shocked
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by StoneColdBiceps(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor

I'm currently dating a Kenya girl based in Uganda to make her my wife. My first long distance. Today I checked flight from Lagos to Uganda and saw almost 300k, I melt ��

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

I'm currently dating a Kenya girl based in Uganda to make her my wife. My first long distance. Today I checked flight from Lagos to Uganda and saw almost 300k, I melt ��
haha,make sure you thank buhari later lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by jamestown2030: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Am currently in thesame situation am dating a zimbabwe too we have been dating for almost one year and she told me her parents warned her about nigerians doe she does not see us that way but the thing giving me worry is the bride price i heard is over 10k and the the process and getting my family over to zimbabwe for marriage as she insist that we get married in her country am totally confused i dont know if is worth it anymore but i really love her

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by juman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanity is one.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by LILTJAY1: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
damoceile:
It's white, Asian, latino or nothing... Dating a black girl from another country is as good as dating a Nigerian
gbam!!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by ABOKI9ja: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Kai Isreali Kuma, ka dai ce Ethiopian gaskiya suna da kyau.
kuna yi mana hausa anan ko? Waye zai koyamin hausa don Allah?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kirkman: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

300k; na marathon saving you go do be that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kirkman: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
jamestown2030:
Am currently in thesame situation am dating a zimbabwe too we have been dating for almost one year and she told me her parents warned her about nigerians doe she does not see us that way but the thing giving me worry is the bride price i heard is over 10k and the the process and getting my family over to zimbabwe for marriage as she insist that we get married in her country am totally confused i dont know if is worth it anymore but i really love her
Bros how you wan come do am now and how will you convince your parents that she's truly the one?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kirkman:

300k; na marathon saving you go do be that.

E shock meee�

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by JaceBlaze: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Odinaka00:
Nigerian men are superstars in this world, Oga they re praising Nigerian men. Here in SA we re hot cake. I know we ve for this negative stereotype attached to our nationality but trust me every nation or tribe in this world get their own ugly stereotypes. Nor be only Naija.

Hot cake where? I'm a South African and all these is brand new to me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

No, it's Ghana who gives Black people in the diaspora a place to call home.
why are you not in Ghana? cheesy
I love the way you fool yourself

almost all of west Africa is basically an extension of Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
24SEVEN:

How can I get Tanzania visa. grin
aswearcheesy
Tanzania here I come!cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Others are doing those things as well, but how are Nigerians making a connection with blacks in the diaspora? That would be Ghana.
Nigeria is too overpopulatedcheesy

maybe we'll send you to our young bro Niger republicgrin

we are the best in music
no African country even rich SA comes close to half of us
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Not true at all.
very true
ask around
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Nooo!! I'm just messing with you. grin if I didn't like some of you I would never come on this site. It's only the AfriCOONS and arrogant, egotistical liars I can't stand.
Nigerians are arrogant, egoist but not liars

we are the heart beat of Africa!
without Nigeria Africa would be a grave yard!
we are arrogant and we love it!
it works for us

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Idaytesj29(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kirkman:

"Come and open the door I am downstairs" Women ehn!

" so its you playing the game that I came to see?" Lol women ehn

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
where you put Ghana babes with their big hips and bumbum
southy naim carry pass abeg
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by cutieme(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ade3131:
@ Op,

I've dated 2 none Nigerian African girls. One a South African (now an ex) and the other a Tanzanian girl (the one I really want to marry). So far, They're both sweet in their respective ways but the only challenge I'm facing right now is how to get married to the Tanzanian girl and reside in her country with her because of her job which we both agreed she should keep.

Her country has a very strict law for immigrants and have Nigeria on her blacklist. Meaning people from here are required to come to Tanzania only through referral visa or what we call 'visa by invitation'. And marrying a Tanzanian woman doesn't amount to having a citizenship status like it is in other African countries, and this has been our greatest challenge right now but we both really want to end up together.

I will be glad to hear any advice you have for us please. Thank you.

where are you based at the moment?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
Nigerians are arrogant, egoist but not liars

we are the heart beat of Africa!
without Nigeria Africa would be a grave yard!
we are arrogant and we love it!
it works for us

If Nigeria is so great stop running to other countries to make a better life for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:
Nigeria is too overpopulatedcheesy

maybe we'll send you to our young bro Niger republicgrin

we are the best in music
no African country even rich SA comes close to half of us

Nigeria is only great to those who live with their heads in the sand like an ostrich. Stay in Nigeria and make her great, stop running to other countries.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Rhaspody(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:
I was talking to this Kenyan babe from Instagram and she really liked the idea of dating a Nigerian. Nigerians are like superstars in Kenya and she had nothing negative to say about us...

That said, I don't think any African country is in any position to criticize us cos we are making the continent proud for the most part and we are very warm... If her (father's) wahala is too much, please go for Naija babe,we understand each other better.

Very true

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

If Nigeria is so great stop running to other countries to make a better life for yourselves.
dude stfu already.i go enter you if you no take time

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
theTranscriber:

why are you not in Ghana? cheesy
I love the way you fool yourself

almost all of west Africa is basically an extension of Nigeria cheesy

I'm not in Ghana because my home is America, but when I decide to visit Africa Ghana is my first destination.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
dude stfu already.i go enter you if you no take time

I'm not a dude and how about you shutting tfu.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Tapout(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
I didn't even know there were ladies in Zimbabwe.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
NWABUKA007:

mentioning those entertainers, is a way of showing that it was steps taken somewhere some how that Made those guys know their roots
Anthony Joshua is a direct Yoruba Nigerian
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

I'm not a dude and how about you shutting tfu.
I've been seeing your comments and all have been negative.why do you habor so much hate in your heart towards nigerians.if i didnt know any better,i'd say one hurt you really bad,doesn't mean you should take it out on everyone else.you're a lady for that matter,you ought to act better,seriously speaking.
if you're curious about anything about nigeria ,pretty sure you'll get good responses.we get it,the country is seriously fuckd up.you dont have to rant negative shit like you're on some kind of agenda.
im pleading with you,you can do better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.